Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,615 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (23990 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Goldieluks: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

where'z the fooooL grin

he's probably wearing his nappy,so he don't wee on his wooden bed.that fool.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

You little thieving Berk.

Nicking stuff from H&M now, eh? Or what do ya call it nowadays. "runnin tingz"?

"Londoners" are such little tiffs grin grin grin grin

IT IS YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR 3 SISTERS BASED IN ALLEN AVENUE THAT JOINED ME TO LOOT

ANUFOIA  angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
I guess Peckham is d only place you knw in London MORO.N
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

where'z the fooooL  grin

How much for  an Ant n Decs luv? Bet you're up for it, innit?  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
enough of the fighting guys.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

I guess Peckham is d only place you knw in London MORO.N

Naah,

I know loads of other s.hitholes e.g.Brixton, Tottenham, Harlesden, Hackney, etc, #

However, Peckham is the most ridiculous of all. Ya''ll Skint there, innit?

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by cheekybrit: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Naija guys based in naija, just not my cup of tea, When I visited Naija, mehn did I see a whole load of ugly looking things grin
ugly face looking like Monkeys, no swagga, grey/dry looking feet with ugly sandals to match, And to think my relatives wanted to hook me up with one, yuk, ugly ugly ugly, UK Naija all the way, you can't touch their swagga at all, I don't like Naija based, their attitude sickens me, they seem to think the world revolves around making them feel like a king, ugly personality and even more uglier faces, no way, no how lol, I enjoy insulting these ones because they deserve it, with their yellow eyeballs and trampy looking selves grin, they make my skin crawl, and I am always ready to attack whenever one tries to approach me
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Naah,

I know loads of other s.hitholes e.g.Brixton, Tottenham, Harlesden, Hackney, etc, #

However, Peckham is the most ridiculous of all. Ya''ll Skint there, innit?

I see

Dat shows how much u knw about London

Well Peckham is not dat bad,. . . at least not the way u making it look here so get your facts straight dude
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

I see

Well Peckham is not dat bad,. . . at least not the way u making it look here so get your facts straight dude

True.even the Peckham they keep complaining about,it is the jamo's there that are corrupting that place,not even the Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

I see

PECKHAM is NOT that bad? Jezuz Christ, Cor Blimey shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

How low are your standards? As in seriously?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
cheekybrit:

Naija guys based in naija, just not my cup of tea, When I visited Naija, mehn did I see a whole load of ugly looking things grin
ugly face looking like Monkeys, no swagga, grey/dry looking feet with ugly sandals to match, And to think my relatives wanted to hook me up with one, yuk, ugly ugly ugly, UK Naija all the way, you can't touch their swagga at all, I don't like Naija based,  their attitude sickens me, they seem to think the world revolves around making them feel like a king, ugly personality and even more uglier faces, no way, no how lol, I enjoy insulting these ones because they deserve it, with their yellow eyeballs and trampy looking selves grin, they make my skin crawl, and I am always ready to attack whenever one tries to approach me

Not as revolting as these blokes. Can you imagine these are British Boys?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Peckham "Youte" Run Tingz, Rude Bwoy!!!!!!!!

COR BLIMEY, GEEZER, MAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

PECKHAM is NOT that bad? Jezuz Christ,  Cor Blimey shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

How low are your standards? As in seriously?

Dude dont even go there

Whose standards are u talking about

You better don't  start with me at all
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

Dude dont even go there

You better don't  start with me at

Look at your relatives from "Da Estates" above grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Look at your relatives from "Da Estates" above grin grin grin grin grin

For real
At least i have relatives. . .so i thank God

Btw is dat d best you can do. . . .i am disapointed
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
r321 STOP STOP!!!please.

Men who fight to this extent are seen as ga ys or woman wrapper.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
cheekybrit:

ugly face looking like Monkeys, no swagga, grey/dry looking feet with ugly sandals to match, And to think my relatives wanted to hook me up with one, yuk, ugly ugly ugly, UK Naija all the way, you can't touch their swagga at all, I don't like Naija based, their attitude sickens me, they seem to think the world revolves around making them feel like a king, ugly personality and even more uglier faces, no way, no how lol, I enjoy insulting these ones because they deserve it, with their yellow eyeballs and trampy looking selves grin, they make my skin crawl, and I am always ready to attack whenever one tries to approach me

Ehehehe this is too mean but has a lot of truth in it.

Not all sha smiley
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

Dude dont even go there

You better don't start with me at all

C'mon seriously? grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mygoldie:

r321 STOP STOP!!!please.

Men who fight to this extent are seen as ga ys or woman wrapper.

Its ok. . . Not answering him again

Pweety4me:

C'mon seriously? grin

So thats how u going to sit there and watch dis retard disrespect me cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
So much hate for guys outside Nigeria
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pls how do i insert a quote that is on a past page, cant seem to find d exact post. Tnx.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

So thats how u going to sit there and watch dis slowpoke disrespect me cheesy grin

I thought you said it was unladylike to fight, especially for a MAN lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by moonraker(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
Am lost!!! why is there so much hate here??

The creator of this thread hasnt said anything that is wrong.

This is the sad reality, STOP the hate.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by cheekybrit: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
Kekeke not all but majority undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sky-walker:

So much hate for guys outside Nigeria

Naah, just putting dem lot well in their proper place. Don't think the world revolves around you just cause you've "travelled", aiight? It's nuttin special, its 2011, guys, innit? cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by stunna2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
islamrules:

I dont know why.

There is no work in London, a friend of mine did his masters in Portsmouth in the UK. He came home just because of that so-called NNPC interview.

He lamented the type of broken assss Life they are leaving in London. Most Nigerians in London are now coming home to look for Job. There was a vacancy of 80,000 per month in my office, I was so surprised, the guy quickly rushed it (I cant even file for 80,000 naira Job in this Lagos, na transport money you want use am pay or house rent)

The good thing about London is you see them taking pictures with nice cloths in a nice place and post it on facebook. Although there are social infrastructures that are way better than that of Nigeria and above all "LAW".

you r only half informed, the story you just gave above is possible but implausible!

a lot of observations here about life overseas are only documenting the life of young immigrants and not those who have moved passed that stage! almost everyone eventually move past that stage.

unless you live here - not visit here; unless u live here, u are not capable of understanding life here, so we have the advantage because we can see things from the way u do and from the way we live!!

tryna educate y'all will only bring one headaches but since most of u have made up ur mind, it's all pointless!

we hav different life than u do is a fact, weather that life is better than the one you live is another story.

a girl who leave nigeria for a guy from america (i dont know about London) if she is hard working and is not deluded into thinking mansions r waiting for her, and stays with the guy and tough out the 1st few years, she will most probably have a higher standard of life at the end! (two people i know just reported carrying babies for 9 months in naija and then losing it in the last fews days during child birth and if u r in america, u will be spared this as the chance is very very rare. even worse, naija women in naija often die from childbirth and r frequently raped by useless lawless naija menin nigeria n she will escape these too) if she leave the man so soon after she gets here b4 she understands how the system works thinking she will be better off on her own, and assuming she had one or two kids for him, she will be worse off at the end!!
life is very very hard for single moms here as you have no families to help u babysit so u can work or go to school.

america favours only the hard working and the smart!

oh, by the way, if your friend only went to London for his Masters, he has no choice but to come back soon after as a student Visa is a temporary one and must leave London after school.

and once you have lived overseas even for a time, your unnecessary pride goes away, and that explains his willingness to take a job that u would not take!
besides, its costly to get a masters in london as a foreign student so the sooner he starts working the better for everyone!! lolz

life is hard everywhere, period.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by kushe: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
@cheekybrit

i live in london but serious craze dey worry u i swear.if u hot reash as ur mouth dey run,how come u are in a different nigerian bed every other night ,yet without a commitment handed out to you.

i know your type talking trash on an open forum without an iota of shishi to back the mouth.naa only hook dey still dey try hook u up,ur case never bad naa,ur next bus stop,deliverance angry

wowoo spinster for life with ur cobweb devastated punany
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Naah, just putting dem lot well in their proper place. Don't think the world revolves around you just cause you've "travelled", aiight? It's nuttin special, its 2011, guys,

putting them in proper place? Na Wa ooo.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

I thought you said it was unladylike to fight, especially for a MAN lipsrsealed tongue

Dada o le ja but o ni aburo to le ja

Igba to ri ode yen to menstrate la ti enu, oye ko ti ba mi dalohun
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by omoekoni(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
errrr, don't understand what the fuss is about, women simply prefer the man with the most money. wherever you are based, as long as you hold it down, women will open up. They can't help it, that's how they were wired.

So fellaz, there is no need to fight, there are enough women to go round. grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dont really understand people here. The question was why the women prefer the guy outside Nigeria. The answer should be based on what the ladies see in the guys. Not a whole lot of hatred on the guys. saying Naija abroad in uk are hungry cuz of the riot you saw on TV. a lot of people who robbed were uneducated people and people on benefit . They are like area boys. And for people who come here and generalize is really funny. just because you know people who did not make it does not mean every Nigerian is not making it here. People got good jobs here and live their life here. People need to stop this way of thinking. Its the same way people just look at Nigeria and say we all scammers

The post here is so funny and i wonder if people actually think outside the box
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by moonraker(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
omoekoni:

errrr, don't understand what the fuss is about, women simply prefer the man with the most money. wherever you are based, as long as you hold it down, women will open up. They can't help it, that's how they were wired.

So fellaz, there is no need to fight, there are enough women to go round. grin

GBAGAUN cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sky-walker:

putting them in proper place? Na Wa ooo.

Yeah mate,

There's much much more to life than that morning commute from Peckham Rye to work three back-breaking jobs just to survive. Much, much more in the world.

Believe Dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21)

Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.