Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? (39573 Views)

Can I Bring A Dog In A Plane From USA To Nigeria? / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is just common sense,
If both of you love each other,
If he wants to as much as you wanted also.
Nothing stops you from taking him with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Technomics: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Haa
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by QuinModah(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
No
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by ParasiteWest: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
What is your aim of bringing him to Canada
She no see husband 4 Canada.
A lot of people in Canada are living with debilitating mental health issues, the environment is toxic and distracting etc.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.1126301

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by adecz: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
The first cut is the deepest....

Follow your heart♥♥♥
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by TechNana(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have been in your shoes before...

Though not outside Africa, I took a positive option and it turned out fine...

Hopefully yours too dear...

Rule 1. Expect nothing, Expect everything.

Hurry and join the tutorial below now...

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by KristaPretty(f): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
He will use you, don't bother.
If you expect him to join you, he should be responsible for all expenses relating to relocation. First because he is the man and secondly because you did it on your own.
I will pass big time

4 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by guychidile: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Take him over there.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me

Did he take advantage of u when u were here? what ended the relationship then? U have dated him b4 so u should know hos character cos a leopard doesn't change its spots.

If ure not comfortable and safe with him look for sm1 over there and stop feeding ur insecurities. undecided

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by hustla(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while[b] since I wanted to focus a little on my new life[/b]. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me?

Women will never be equal to men

The way they even think sef is very different which is why you will see that 99.9% of the time, its the man who brings the woman over abroad and not the other way round smh

A man will never look at a womans pocket and the likelihood of her slying him before bringing her over, or the costs involved with it but you see women ehn!

9 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by tobowa4236: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
no dik for Canada, u. Ever hear.

Every penis (white) don understand black pussy scope
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
You still have something for him or you couldn’t find someone in Canada? cool cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by hustla(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:
You still have something for him or you couldn’t find someone in Canada? cool cool shocked

Obviously couldnt
If you see her now, youll see that shes nowhere near pretty

8 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Philanderboy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
As your name implies, you're just confused.
Maybe his cock and tongue were doing wonders??

IDEK
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Aguiyimba(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

Things women do. Just because you want to help a guy you don carry am come nairaland if na man his left hand will not hear about it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Honchoslim16(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's a zebra without the white stripes
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by bewla(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Turn him to slave

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by illuminutty: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Remove konji from your head and ask yourself "apart from sex, why am I bringing him to Canada?''

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by phemmyfour: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

The answer is neither here or there. We ve not met him before, we don't know his character....you are in a better position to profile him. The ball remains in your court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by ahiboilandgas: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

talk true .you taught u didn't need him anymore after visa now oyinbo no send Nigeria ladies on his dating parole and fellow Canada Nija dey hustle oyinbo .So back the the forgotten luv in Najia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Karleb(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
hustla:

Obviously couldnt
If you see her now, youll see that shes nowhere near pretty

True to this. Either she's not pretty or she's having hard time getting someone serious over there, that's the only thing that can make a Nigerian girl bring over her ex.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Xturf: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
I know you seek attention with this post but every intelligent and not desperate man must avoid you. You smell of bullshit. In short, you're bullshit
Confusedgirlie:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by anonimi: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

What happened to your lover in Canada of this 2020 OP, since you may have moved there two years earlier

Confusedgirlie:
He is quite a decent person. I don't think he cheats.
But one time, he was sleeping and I went through his phone (he accidentally left it open).
Doesn't look like he's talking actively to any other girl. I don't think so. But in one of his chats with a male friend who asked why he couldn't leave his current relationship (don't know why that friend asked), he said, "she is rich and has a good job".
What do I do? sad

Confusedgirlie:

I don't get citizenship after sorting the paper work. I only get permanent residency. And I have only a limited number of years before I have to go back or I will lose the papers. If I still don't get a job over there before then, it'll just be the same thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Raymysterio(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

You really are confused �
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by silibaba: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Don't really know why people feel like they are richer or better after they JAKPA?

Place wey we don touch since 2002 when Nigerians never litter everywhere there.

I rather visit there for shopping or tourism.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by BloomingDale(f): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by pansophist(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Because you have a thing for him is not a good reason to bring him over to Canada. The question you should be asking yourself is if he is a man of character, a good man, a good husband, and potentially a good father. Emotions are fleeting, and you should never make decisions solely based on them.

Since you have known him before you left for Canada, then you should have an idea of his kind of personality. If you are convinced that he is a good man, then marry him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by uvie66: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
NwaliE01:

My dear, to get husband abroad hard oh. If you have chance with him, give it a try but be wise not be used. You get what i mean? You might not know if he will . . . because no one knows the heart of man except God.
.... live am make she dey ponder, until she expire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.