Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? (39572 Views)

Can I Bring A Dog In A Plane From USA To Nigeria? / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Originalsly: 4:25am On Oct 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:

What is your aim of bringing him to Canada
To be your errand boy and Tomboy?
And make him sleep outside anytime you have any misunderstanding
Loneliness has hit you, you are now remembering the people you dumped

You missed nothing in the write up .... not even what was written between the lines!

@OP .....Should I bring him over? ... does he have a say? ... or is he a pet? ... has no say ... it is for you and Nairalanders to decide if he should remain in Nigeria or shipped to Canada. I strongly believe fear is gripping you ..... fear of karma.

What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by NoToPile: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

There is really no big deal on this matter other than the way we nigerians take canada to be heaven..if it were ghana to nigeria..it wont be an issue...

If its a case of helping him with money to do business then its a big issue

..technically, its just a long distance relationship that normally requires one person to relocate to make it work..make she too relocate to nigeria ..

.. to me ooooo... who ever is leaving something stable, something sure is the one thats making sacrifice ...canada or no canada

Just last week, there was a topic here of a lady that quit her job in the uk and went back to nigeria to be with her man....

Loool I hope you would still have this same mindset of no big deal when another 'should I bring her over to the UK thread opens' You guys are the ones that made it a big deal on NL, off SM people have done and will still do it.

I also find it strange people are now having a problem with the statement bring him over, same statement that has been used severally by guys on this forum who want to file for the spouse. We all know what it means don't we so why are some now having a problem with the statement.

My own grouse on this issue is why are some of you guys having a problem with her post, just few lines and the hyperventilation is so much. Why?
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by legionISproteus: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me?
THAT WILL EASILY BE THE TOP 3 GREATEST MISTAKES OF YOUR LIFE.

You should have lived in Canada long enough to know this is not a good idea. Maybe loneliness has overcome you and you can not think straight again.

Let me tell you, this "confusion" you're experiencing right now is the last remaining bit of wisdom in you telling you it is a bad idea.

I will not post on this thread anymore.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by SoftChordz: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

pls leave that young promising man alone for him to find a good lady that is right for him and deserves him. You don't deserve him so don't try to buy yourself a husband with excuse of bringing him to Canada. Pls leave him so he will find true love and someone that will respect and love him clearly you don't love him or Respect him rather something else is fueling this ur move bc maybe ur lonely or in desperate need is a man. Pls keep looking for a man in Canada there leave this innocent young man alone before u bring him over and become a witcch in his life or try to make life unbearable for him because u can't control him. I know u want someone u will control or make him do whatever u want so plsss leave him alone. You're not doing him a favour bc u know u want him to marry u bc u brought him to Canada. Go buy a new Love Machine if the old ones h have are not rendering good or effective services like they used to. LEAVE HIM ALONE TO ENJOY PEACE N TRUE LOVE. If u loved him u wouldn't be here posting this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by SoftChordz: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

So having a personal and objective opinion about this issue means he's forming mr macho........the way some of u women on this forum talk about your DM is just funny....is it a shameful thing for a man to enter you DM again??

... this woman is making it look the guy's life is useless and she's the one that wants to chnage his story...... she said this guy is doing well...so he is also making sacrifice leaving his life to be with her...but she's behaving like the risk is all on her because she's in canada...

as in bro thank God guys can see through her bs, she's the one trying to take advantage of the guy by cloaking marriage under the guys of bringing him over to Canada like she's doing him a big favour, she's his Destiny helper when loneliness have tortured her severely and guys over there don't have time for her or take her serious so she now remembers the substitute back in Nigeria. We all know if she has a boyfriend in Canada that takes her serious she will never think or remember this Nigerian bf. Posting like she's coming to turn his life around. Very controlling and arrogant lady. How she presented the whole thing shows the type of person she is. That "even though I make more money than him" days a lot..

What these dummmb naija ladies don't understand is that a guy that knows his worth doesn't give a hoot about your money, we don't care about ur money because we trust our ability to make our money.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by SoftChordz: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2022
princewarri1985:
calm down bro! She didn't mean no harm by saying she earn more than him, she just want to give us the whole story so she can get the best advice from sensible nairalanders because thats what she really needs right now
bro that's not true what she really needs now is a guy that will marry her since she is knocking on the door and loneliness is always waiting for her at home so she needs a guy to spice up her life and get rid of the loneliness which after few months she is likely to turn out to be a toen in his flesh. You can tell people's personality from how their minds give off stuff subliminally.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by GentlePEACE: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2022
litaninja:
Better his life? Did he complain to her about his life being bad? How do we know he's not doing much better than her from Nigeria?

So you are comfortable living in this shithole Country?
Any life outside the shores of Nigeria (Africa) is a better life.
I don't need to starr lecturing u of the benefits you gain living in US or UK. Find out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by kaywhy09(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Right questions!
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by kaywhy09(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2022
Just let the man be in peace wherever he is.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Midas01: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2022
And nollywood movies are not a reflection of the happenings in the Nigerian society ?

In this same NL a woman narrated how her husband asked her to leave his house at midnight... Midnight o, then she reminded him that she was indeed the one that built the house and he left instead.

Well it's women that are dependent you people can try nonsense with.
Cutehector:
the one thats happening in nollywood movies abi?
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by WatchYourSix: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2022
NoToPile:

Loool I hope you would still have this same mindset of no big deal when another 'should I bring her over to the UK thread opens' You guys are the ones that made it a big deal on NL, off SM people have done and will still do it.

I also find it strange people are now having a problem with the statement bring him over, same statement that has been used severally by guys on this forum who want to file for the spouse. We all know what it means don't we so why are some now having a problem with the statement.

My own grouse on this issue is why are some of you guys having a problem with her post, just few lines and the hyperventilation is so much. Why?

What do you mean by having problem??
People are droping their comments or view on the issue...how is that having problem or hyperventilating ....this is nairaland...some will catch fun, make a mockery, or even insult....

Mayb u shoukd calm down and read...i said whoever is leaving something stable and sure is making greater sacrifice....i even made an example with the lady that left uk.... beimg in canada doesnt necessarily mean she's the one that has something greater to lose...
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Hahaha I suppose report this post.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by OdefaGirl(f): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Wait.....so u think a redpiller doesnt have a girlfriend and doesnt love his girl?? You women keep getting this redpill wrong....and its because u are always seeing it as an attack against you gender.....

redpill doesnt say dont love your girl or dont care for her.....redpill says dont be stupíd or a walkover, knowing fully a lady is using you and yet u continue to be used in the name of love......redpill says..look out for redflags and and dont be blind by love when u are being treated like trash....

Redpill is having common .....u women are naturally redpilled...and thats why the op is thinking twice b4 bringing a man to canada....a simp wont think twice ....he would just rush, even take loan to get her to canada without being sure he's not being played

Wished you are the one teaching them all on this redpill topic..... maybe you are the only one with different understanding of what you teach... Others are just jumping in and out of the issue, twisting it in a way they even get lost. This is not what they talk about it
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by WatchYourSix: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Wished you are the one teaching them all on this redpill topic..... maybe you are the only one with different understanding of what you teach... Others are just jumping in and out of the issue, twisting it in a way they even get lost. This is not what they talk about it

I totally understand you... it is not unheard of that people twist ideologies when they need despeartely need to be part of a movement to manage their pain or transfer blame...

like some women became feminist and men-haters because of a bad breakup... it is true that some guys hide their anger and heart break behind redpill.......

But i assure u that redpill just means having common sense and being more woke to the redflags of relationships so that u dont get used or exploited by a wicked partner....as a mater if fact redpill is not just for men ......

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
You make assumptions about where i live? Okay o.

So any life at all outside africa? Homeless, living in a bus shelter or in an open park, pushing all belongings in a shopping cart and eating thrown out food from dumpsters is better than the life she described as " doing quite okay", which means he has a roof over his head, can afford to pay his bills and would at least small 5k left to chop nkwobi at the local bar still carry babe every now and then.

IS THAT NOT BETTER THAN THE "ANY LIFE" I DESCRIBED FIRST

Abi you think say homeless and helpless no dey yankee?

GentlePEACE:

I don't need to starr lecturing u of the benefits you gain living in US or UK. Find out yourself.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Unrated900(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
dazzlingd:

You will learn by experience someday , and u will remember that men and women aren’t wired the same way

Okay
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by aestake: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I get your point....women like men wey be mumu....if u tell a man not to be a mumu...women will say u are attacking them
Yes. Have you read manipulation of man? Na woman write am.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by gforce5: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Before nko? They say that women lack the ability to be logical compared to men but it is the women who are more calculating when it comes to helping a man whereas men don't even think twice when it comes to helping a woman from no where. I have always said that Nigerian men are SIMPS who have this knight in shining armor mentality of bringing women to their level or more. Then, the so-called men rant on social media that women are too entitled and ungrateful. Who made them entitled? Isn't it men like them? This chick is only considering her ex because no guy in Canada has looked her way. Nigerian women feel like they are the most desired women on earth but once they move abroad (especially to the west) they are brought back to reality. cheesy grin
favour32:
Guys make una wise up o!
Women dey ask questions before dem help man.
But most guys nor dey ask questions before dem help girl from poverty stricken background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by afonjabreed(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
pansophist:

African men are NOT the most sought-after men by caucasian women. Where una de see this lie sef?

Ok let me put it another way. If the only thing going on for you is that you are black, or even worse, come big like Mr. Ibu, then sorry is thy name grin

Good afternoon, Pansophist.
I have something i would like to discuss with you. Can i send you a mail?
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Bnaira7(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Confused girl are u still confused ?
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Tegabadguy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

follow your heart my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by pansophist(m): 1:21am On Oct 14, 2022
afonjabreed:

Good afternoon, Pansophist.
I have something i would like to discuss with you. Can i send you a mail?

Ok
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by pansophist(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2022
skales67:

There are Caucasian women over there who are as big as Mister Ibu too and also at his age range who will still for for a Mister Ibu-lookalike.

A female relative of mine who lives in the US told me this. It isn't a lie.

Be consoling yourself.

All those large ladies that come to marry their Yahoo boyfriend in naija, do they look like women a man with a working brain should pick? Or you re somehow attracted to trash?

You're hearing from the horses mouth and you're arguing. I live in Europe and I see it first hand. White women no send you, especially if your only value is that you're a black man.

But if you're fine, fit and educated, then of course na them go rush you. But be honest with yourself, is the average Nigerian person fit? Observe if you see more people with or without potbelly.

You think these pot-bellied Nigerians will go abroad and change to a model? grin do you have any gym in your neighbourhood? When was the last time you ate salad only for dinner?

Mtccheww

10 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by skales67(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2022
pansophist:

Be consoling yourself.

All those large ladies that come to marry their Yahoo boyfriend in naija, do they look like women a man with a working brain should pick? Or you re somehow attracted to trash?

You're hearing from the horses mouth and you're arguing. I live in Europe and I see it first hand. White women no send you, especially if your only value is that you're a black man.

But if you're fine, fit and educated, then of course na them go rush you. But be honest with yourself, is the average Nigerian person fit? Observe if you see more people with or without potbelly.

You think these pot-bellied Nigerians will go abroad and change to a model? grin do you have any gym in your neighbourhood? When was the last time you ate salad only for dinner?

Mtccheww

Are Nigerian men the only gender suffering from pot-belly syndrome?

Are all the American women fit?

Answer these questions and quit vomiting trash from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by BRATISLAVA: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Your biggest mistake would be to listen to the advice of any of the men and women who are angry at your question.

Here is the advice given to someone else in your shoes:

https://www.nairaland.com/6323844/should-bring-over-us#97270124

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by BRATISLAVA: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
SoftChordz:
pls leave that young promising man alone for him to find a good lady that is right for him and deserves him. You don't deserve him so don't try to buy yourself a husband with excuse of bringing him to Canada. Pls leave him so he will find true love and someone that will respect and love him clearly you don't love him or Respect him rather something else is fueling this ur move bc maybe ur lonely or in desperate need is a man. Pls keep looking for a man in Canada there leave this innocent young man alone before u bring him over and become a witcch in his life or try to make life unbearable for him because u can't control him. I know u want someone u will control or make him do whatever u want so plsss leave him alone. You're not doing him a favour bc u know u want him to marry u bc u brought him to Canada. Go buy a new Love Machine if the old ones h have are not rendering good or effective services like they used to. LEAVE HIM ALONE TO ENJOY PEACE N TRUE LOVE. If u loved him u wouldn't be here posting this.

How did you people convince yourselves with these kinds of things just from her post? Men reason with their emotions rather than logic and that is why there are all kinds of emotional posts from men about leaving him alone, and how she's trying to play God in his life.

You don't know anything about the man, and what she described about him is something that I say on this forum: the men women don't want are worse than broke, they have nothing except money whilst their characters and behaviors are terrible. Instead of changing they fall on misogyny and begin chanting red pill indoctrination.

You should read up on why she has doubts. And if that were a woman being described, you would've all told him to dump her instantly and overwhelmingly.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by megastu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dont mind the guy. Does Bill Gates have a pot belly? Him wife no still divorce am? Some men are built lean but not fit, some might be on the big side and still be fit by taking care of themselves. My belle big but i can run 22km. The last time we ran with some police and DSS, Na vehicle the policemen take come back.

skales67:

Are Nigerian men the only gender suffering from pot-belly syndrome?

Are all the American women fit?

Answer these questions and quit vomiting trash from your mouth.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by skales67(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
megastu:
Dont mind the guy. Does Bill Gates have a pot belly? Him wife no still divorce am? Some men are built lean but not fit, some might be on the big side and still be fit by taking care of themselves. My belle big but i can run 22km. The last time we ran with some police and DSS, Na vehicle the policemen take come back.

grin grin
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Ajibade123(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Why do you even think be wants to come?
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by aestake: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2022
skales67:

grin grin
On his Belle abi olopa using motor to come back? But honestly comparing oneself with Nigerian policemen is absurd. They are not fit oooo
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Kobicove(m): 12:45am On Oct 20, 2022
GentlePEACE:

For your info a lot of people in Nigeria are better off than some people who live in the US or UK undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo) / Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.