Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? (39599 Views)

Can I Bring A Dog In A Plane From USA To Nigeria? / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by greggng: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me?

That means you were self-centred in your relationship with him ....help him if he fails call on me I will come and marry you ...afterall our life will be better over there
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Xmen149(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

You are in Canada hanty not heaven.if he states he wants to go to Canada then help him if you can and expect nothing.

If you love him then find out if you both goals align get down here and get married then plan on relocating him as family.

Because as yanke dey shak plenty e get some wey e no even dey their dream before you use konji go spoil another man future.

Even if he loves you and he comes there(I don't really like your choice of words 'bring him" more like modern slave trade of I bring you you do what ever I ask) without both of you married or agree he is coming to settle down with you then anything goes oh.

Relationship is have it and don't.. anything spent during the process goes..he didn't hang you on a stake to bring back all he spent on you when you left the first time..so.

Again final and most important.. anything you know you can't give to anyone and forget about it even if it's borrowing don't give..no one can be bought so be free minded
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by latolz: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
With your mind set this is a disaster waiting to happen..

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by grandstar(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I laugh in swahili......swap "oyinbo" with "Nigerian girls". Not always but mostly.

Maybe our girls are changing now. I am from back in the day. When my sister married an Oyinbo in 1999, it was basically a basic ceremony in America.

Back then, women felt girls that who frolicked with white men were prostitutes. Even Kate Henshaw that married a French man did receive some flak for doing so.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by 43Ronin: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Winter is coming, nights will be very cold. Sorry for anyone that would be lonely then.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are asking faceless stranger's on a faceless platform to advise you on what to do for someone you know very well but is unknown to the stranger's whose advise you seek for?

Your intentions for the man doesn't seem to be for altruistic purposes rather, it comes off like you already have a premeditated plans at the detriment to the man that are best known to you and for those unknown reasons, you are a red flag to the man.

If I'm the man in question, I will respectfully decline your proposal of coming over to Canada with you except if there are clearly stated expectations and end-goals from both parties ab initio.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by skales67(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
pansophist:

African men are NOT the most sought-after men by caucasian women. Where una de see this lie sef?

Ok let me put it another way. If the only thing going on for you is that you are black, or even worse, come big like Mr. Ibu, then sorry is thy name grin

There are Caucasian women over there who are as big as Mister Ibu too and also at his age range who will still for for a Mister Ibu-lookalike.

A female relative of mine who lives in the US told me this. It isn't a lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by womenareapezz: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

after you must have used all the 2022 model of dildos and vibrator because you didn't see any man coming your way over there, now you want to import your own living version of Love Machine to Canada but weighing the pro and con undecided

Typical example of useless piece of shiit undecided

Frustration and depression finish you there.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Plugsk(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nobody send naija girl out there. undecided
Na for naija alone dem get value
chigoziri2403:
What is your aim of bringing him to Canada
To be your Tomboy?
Loneliness has hit you, you are now remembering the people you dumped

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can a woman ever help a man without stating what she has done for him or how she earns more?

Selfish beings.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Evidenx(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

if you start something new,two things are involved,it will either favour you or it will not favour you..
If it favours you,happy are you,you will get married to him,if it doesn't favour you two things are involved,you either move on or you try me grin
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by faithfull18(f): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

Anything to get into a girl&s pant is acceptable. That's the game. Hit and run, then get the next victim.
Na so, atleast you admit you are in some girl's DM, you will be fine.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Confusedgirlie: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
oh my God, how am I getting a lot of emails?

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by OdefaGirl(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

I never accused you of lying...dont get triggered.....i accused you of running into conclusuon based on some comments of front page....btw.. u never used "some" ...u packed nairaland guys...u said guys here were all dragging her in the mud

If it were to be a man that wrote this..... Hell will be let loose and Nairaland guys would still have a way to rub the girl mud.... And analyze on how she would come over and dump the guy.
Now a girl wants to help her guy, you guys still found a way to rub her the mud.

Guys, I don't know what is wrong with some of you here. And the funny part is that you are a totally different person in real life, loving and sweet..... Getting to this place, you will turn to cobra venom.

I blame the girl that wants to seek advice here before doing her friend a favor.

I hope you can see where I streamlined it
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by deebrownneymar: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

He will break your heart sha. It will be worse than the depression you currently feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

So in other words, you only want to help him only if he will be yours not because you want to help him. Okay.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by OdefaGirl(f): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
NoToPile:

Read some comments of your fellow Nigerian gender, how they are already saying she's taking advantage of the man, how she will nag him, how she will choke him, how she will make him see her as a small God, how she will subconsciously abuse him, how she did not beg him for assiatnce all sorts then you will understand why the person you quoted stated that point.

Some just can't cope when they get help from a woman.

They didn't even consider that she has asked a very valid question.

Don't mind them.... always finding a way to drag women to the mud
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Unrated900(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Madam leave everyone saying shit
Most men hate it when women wana sponsor them
But 90% of the men and guys here would jump to your offer.
I will suggest you do this diligently.
I once Invited a lady friend to Ghana sometimes ago,when autos was still selling fast.
Today when table turn down on me a bit
She helped me severally and also assisted my business as well to stand up back.
So Use your IQ lady
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Omoawoke: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
If I were the guy, I will never accept the offer. We know women, I pity the bros if he accepts this greek gift, he will never have peace for the rest of his life. Even his generations will hear the tale

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Just bring me never and enjoy all you never wished

Confusedgirlie:

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Unrated900(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cutehector:
Can a woman ever help a man without stating what she has done for him or how she earns more?

Selfish beings.

How about either way round
Can a man ever helped a woman as well without stating the help.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by emanobis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you really and truly know within you that you need a man, not an errand boy, then it's okay.

Secondly, you still feel something for him, right and not throwing him out one night if you both have little misunderstanding
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Berankis: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
And what package do you have for him soon as he arrives? If you're not the type that go on wailing and cursing men with the "after all I did for him" then I suggest you weigh the situation. If the cost outweighs the benefits, then you know what to do.

Meanwhile, I can't really understand why a man will leave his home for a woman. Never a good move to make. It should be the other way round

This is exactly why men shouldn't leave their home to go join a woman especially when they are building something stable. From the thinking of these two, you can be assured that they will fully depend and hope to be fed by a woman.

If you're a man with a tail between your legs, don't think like this. It's the fastest way to lose your self respect and worth. Build yourself up, set standards and any woman who doesn't meet those standards should be left alone.
You be mumu! And you are not even sincere with yourself. How come a lot of your countrymen keep leaving the country in droves? I guess they are all going there to fully depend on their spouses. Ode!
The fact is staring you in the face, yet you keep denying.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by dazzlingd(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
KristaPretty:
He will use you, don't bother.
If you expect him to join you, he should be responsible for all expenses relating to relocation. First because he is the man and secondly because you did it on your own.
I will pass big time
Only a man without vision will accept this offer. Men should get some self dignity, walahi, if the man accepts, he just successfully mortgaged his soul and destiny

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by dazzlingd(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Unrated900:
Madam leave everyone saying shit
Most men hate it when women wana sponsor them
But 90% of the men and guys here would jump to your offer.
I will suggest you do this diligently.
I once Invited a lady friend to Ghana sometimes ago,when autos was still selling fast.
Today when table turn down on me a bit
She helped me severally and also assisted my business as well to stand up back.
So Use your IQ lady

You do a woman a favor, she thinks it is her right and most of them will not even be grateful. But if the reverse is the case, you will never hear the end of it. For your own sanity, if you need a favor, it is better to meet your fellow guy. African women are wired this way and it does not worth it, the psychological trauma you will suffer, you will live to tell your lineage

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Mom007(f): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are not confused, you are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Chopcy29: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
And what package do you have for him soon as he arrives? If you're not the type that go on wailing and cursing men with the "after all I did for him" then I suggest you weigh the situation. If the cost outweighs the benefits, then you know what to do.

Meanwhile, I can't really understand why a man will leave his home for a woman. Never a good move to make. It should be the other way round

This is exactly why men shouldn't leave their home to go join a woman especially when they are building something stable. From the thinking of these two, you can be assured that they will fully depend and hope to be fed by a woman.

If you're a man with a tail between your legs, don't think like this. It's the fastest way to lose your self respect and worth. Build yourself up, set standards and any woman who doesn't meet those standards should be left alone.

Hunger never wound you for this qauntry
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Itsmedan: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Be smart about it
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by BigBizzy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Madam na person dey help person.

If your mind tell you to help am, help without looking back.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Gokoyer1401: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
O lawd!
womenareapezz:
after you must have used all the 2022 model of dildos and vibrator because you didn't see any man coming your way over there, now you want to import your own living version of Love Machine to Canada but weighing the pro and con undecided

Typical example of useless piece of shiit undecided

Frustration and depression finish you there.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Laird(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

My own Interpretation.
I the woman was doing better financially than this guy while in Nigeria,
I left for Canada but now found out that I didn't get better male mate options in Canada who wanted to marry Ma.
Now I am considering lowering my self set standards to pick up this guy from Nigeria as a potential mate partner. Should I
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Midas01: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
But it's okay when men do remind their wives they brought her out of the gutter and tell her he'll send her packing after arguments ??

I love how you guys can't take what you give.
Cutehector:

Selfish beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) / Father Christmas Controlling Traffic In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.