Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? (39566 Views)

Can I Bring A Dog In A Plane From USA To Nigeria? / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by vickydevoka(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me?
From my own experience leaving in uk. It’s better for a lady to bring up a guy than a guy to bring up a lady. The later marriage no the ever last. You guy will ensure you knowing fully well you helped him. Before you bring him up tell him how abroad marriage is. Operate in one account e in charge. On your own part don’t be rude or let devil to be making use of you all the time by reminding all you did for him. See your self as one that’s the secret. Love him first before any of your family member. The power of lasting marriage in abroad lie on the shoulder of the ladies. Let the power given to you don’t intoxicate you. Lastly don’t trust anybody 100 percent

4 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by apache22b: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Trust me, I believe you know this Lady better than i think i do .

You are so on point

superCleanworks:

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
How are we sure you wont be over possessive thereafter. There is no harm in trying but first, you have to drop the entitlement mentality so that you wont get hurt, just in case. For sure, there is no husband in Canada and it can turn out to be good. my 10k advise. cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by GentlePEACE: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

Feelings aside, if you want to help him to better his life, bring him over. i'm sure he will not take u for granted.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Nuzo1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
What is your aim of bringing him to Canada

To take advantage of him. Though she doesn’t want him to take advantage of her.

Op, If you wan epp person, just help. It mustn’t be always appreciated.

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by favour32(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Guys make una wise up o!
Women dey ask questions before dem help man.
But most guys nor dey ask questions before dem help girl from poverty stricken background.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Omoa1: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
She no wan tell us the truth say she no see husband for that way.

Confusedgirlie:

3 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by skales67(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
SonOfEl:

There are grey areas in your story.

How did you suddenly realize you STILL had a thing for him after separating in the name of "I don turn janded babe"?

He is now an afterthought after you tried in futility to grab a new "overseas" dude.

If you truly love him, come home let him marry you properly before you both jet off as a couple. Overseas no dey shak people like before o...

No mind the babe. African Black women and the least sought after women in Canada and Europe and most parts of the United States. Caucasian men prefer their fellow Caucasians, Latino, Asian and Hispanic women to African women. For African men, the reverse is the case...African men are the most sought after men by Caucasian women.

She has probably gone there and no man is looking at her and konjí don dey nack her left and right and she suddenly "remembers" the guy she she wants to use as a sex slave.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
The heart of man is deep , seek godly counsel ..
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Yoighaman(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Your moniker speaks volumes.

Anyway, leave the brother alone, since you already have doubts. Allow him meet someone else who would love him 100% without doubts or any string attached.

But if he is game and doesn't mind any attitude you put up later on, them shoot your shot, Canada, here he comes.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by hustla(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Karleb:

True to this. Either she's not pretty or she's having hard time getting someone serious over there, that's the only thing that can make a Nigerian girl bring over her ex.

Or both grin
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Exceed15: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you are not at peace with this decision then pause first until you are clear.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Johel(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Don't bring him...don't say I did not tell you.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Yankee101: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Husband no dey abroad

Ladies be aware b4 you travel single

Fix your life issues b4 keaving

If not u fit import trouble

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by optm(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

bringing him over as what? is he asking you out or you are intending to do the asking? If he's asking you out, then you should be more concerned about if he's the fit for you and not his relocation. He's the one to tell you about his plans as regards handling the distance and then both of you work things out as regards that when the time comes .
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by sukkot: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
no be naija man again ? when he enter canada see fresh jamo babe he go fashi you quick quick. do not bother wasting your time money and energy on such fruitless venture

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by PJ123: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
By the way, when did you become a Canadian consular officer to grant visa to anyone you like?
You have no power to bring anyone into any country except he or she was part of your dependants in your application process.
If not, you have no such power.

To bring any other person outside your dependant lists in your application, you prove beyond reasonable that he's your spouse.
You have to first get Marry to him and kick-start his process of your 'spouse' joining you and not friend.
The best you can do for him now is to provide useful information about his own independent application to relocate,which I think good friends should provide for one another without any emotional attachment, and this doesn't guarantee him getting approved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by CraigslistAD: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wetin happen to the new life you were building? grin grin cheesy

Cement don finish? cheesy

Reality has set in, this one never even hear "hello" from dem whity men cheesy for a long time now grin

Kpekus don dey rust with Canada cold grin

Age don dey count lol

Independent lady in the mud grin cheesy cheesy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by OdefaGirl(f): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
If it were to be a man that wrote this..... Hell will be let loose and Nairaland guys would still have a way to rub the girl mud.... And analyze on how she would come over and dump the guy.
Now a girl wants to help her guy, you guys still found a way to rub her the mud.

Guys, I don't know what is wrong with some of you here. And the funny part is that you are a totally different person in real life, loving and sweet..... Getting to this place, you will turn to cobra venom.

I blame the girl that wants to seek advice here before doing her friend a favor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by advanceDNA: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Date him from a long distance and travel home to spend time with him for sex if you are afraid of bringing him close to you....

.u said he's doing well...yet somehow,u are also trying to sound like you are doing him a big favor by dating him or bringing him to canada...is bringing him not supposes to be beneficial to you...??

If the tables were turned wont u want him to bring you close to him??
Relationships are risk....if it works out fine...if it doesnt fine... not that because he will be coming to canada on your visa, u dont want to try...

What if he wants to come to canada on his own visa and money....will u date him?? If yes...then u should forget about it in this case and find someone else....cos any issue between u both will always involve the huge favor you did by bringing him abroad..

5 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
hustla:

Obviously couldnt
If you see her now, youll see that shes nowhere near pretty
That’s true and I bet old age/menopause is knocking already.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by sisisioge: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
How will we that dont know him know? You know him better than us nau grin.

Meanwhile, you could just do it to help a brother not minding the outcome.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Ximenez(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

Is Canada a miracle center that one automatically become successful there?
I doubt if you already ask if he's interested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

I don’t know him, but Please help our Brother. Thank you our Wife
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by lereinter(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pray about it
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by ukahrawah: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chai, this guy don suffer. What makes you think that Canada attracts him? Hope you don't intend to make him your Nanny in future?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by tscara(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you love each other and he's a good person (you should know this) then go ahead. I know two couples in Canada where the wife brought the husband over and both are doing fine. The first marriage is over 2 decades old and blessed with children and the second one happened last year.
I think problems arise when you do it with someone you don't know, but in this case you already know him, he's doing well for himself and I assume he's a decent person (not a cheat, violent etc).
The truth of the matter is even if you marry someone in Canada, the marriage can still fail. I don't think a divorce is any less painful because your partner was in the country when you got together.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:

You can never know his sole aim and ambition...... Keep an open mind and hope for the best .........

He might have the funds for this move, go with your brain.......

Even prayers, night vigils and fasting, would never reveal his intentions to you ........

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by advanceDNA: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
OdefaGirl:
If it were to be a man that wrote this..... Hell will be let loose and Nairaland guys would still have a way to rub the girl mud.... And analyze on how she would come over and dump the guy.
Now a girl wants to help her guy, you guys still found a way to rub her the mud.

Guys, I don't know what is wrong with some of you here. And the funny part is that you are a totally different person in real life, loving and sweet..... Getting to this place, you will turn to cobra venom.

I blame the girl that wants to seek advice here before doing her friend a favor.

But the comments are different....some said she shouldn't do it that naija men will cheat....
Everybody cant have the same view....

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by advanceDNA: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
CraigslistAD:
Wetin happen to the new life you were building? grin grin cheesy

Cement don finish? cheesy

Reality has set in, this one never even hear "hello" from dem whity men cheesy for a long time now grin

Kpekus don dey rust with Canada cold grin

Age don dey count lol

Independent lady in the mud grin cheesy cheesy grin

U too like vawulence grin
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by SPAMBOX7: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

This your vawulence no be here o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Declared Non-Airworthy 3 Years Ago, Owners Tricked NCAA / 14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.