Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? (39567 Views)

Can I Bring A Dog In A Plane From USA To Nigeria? / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by faithfull18(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

So U dont like being patronized....but u thought it was nice patronizing someone else for having an opinion about a matter.....well done...
Are you really being objective I am the 'do unto others what you want them to do to you' person but that guy had to be replied as his comment was out of it, simple advise and keep it moving, he started taking it personal. You guys should be resting abeg, you will still log out to face the women you come only to form redpiller for.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
MyFlair:

I understand you, but I think their arguments is that their girl friend bring them over to Canada is a means to japa . They are not going there to stay idle. They will work and get life too in Canada

Fair enough
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by advanceDNA: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
faithfull18:

Are you really being objective I am the 'do unto others what you want them to do to you' person but that guy had to be replied as his comment was out of it, simple advise and keep it moving, he started taking it personal. You guys should be resting abeg, you will still log out to face the women you come only to form redpiller for.

....Form redpill ??....so once a man has a different opinion from a woman, he is forming redpill...... sigh!!

u see, this was the same cringe-causing opinion u gave earlier that he was forming macho just becos he had an opinion...

Sigh!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by NoToPile: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Don't mind them.... always finding a way to drag women to the mud

Me I have given up on quite a sizeable amount of the NL males especially those romance section boys.

They can never be objective.

No matter how the story comes the lady is the bad one. Something the guys have opened lots of thread about, a lady opens same thread wahala starts

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by ToluOfAbuja(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Have you prayed about it? Is he talking marriage?

You need to be sure you're on the same page because it appears you want him all to yourself.

Make plans to get to Nigeria and finalize your marriage plans,then you can go both move to Canada as a couple and enjoy your life.

Don't take him there with the intent of keeping him indoor or controlling him.

Expect surprises too because you don't know his intentions.

I'll advice you pray, make the relationship official (get married) and let him be your husband.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by OdefaGirl(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
NoToPile:

Me I have given up on quite a sizeable amount of the NL males especially those romance section boys.

They can never be objective.

No matter how the story comes the lady is the bad one. Something the guys have opened lots of thread about, a lady opens same thread wahala starts

That's so sad because most of them are the exact opposite of what they claim to be here but some foolishly and blindly follow them.

One guy was preaching this their red pill bullsh!t on his Facebook group page and I went through his timeline just to see that, he knelt down... proposed to his wife, he knelt down listening to baby's whatever during baby shower photo shoot.....so many things contradicting his nonsense. I just screenshot all those pictures and posted it directly to that his redpill topic, he had no option than to block me. That's the sad reality of 95% of them.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by kelmicheal: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sister take me go Canada na forget about old friend ur best friend can be ur enemy I have seen so many situations like this didn't turn up well for the better
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by faithfull18(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

....Form redpill ??....so once a man has a different opinion from a woman, he is forming redpill...... sigh!!

u see, this was the same cringe-causing opinion u gave earlier that he was forming macho just becos he had an opinion...

Sigh!!!

A different opinion indeed.Shey you will finally rest now, quote me when the thread is about a man who wants to take a woman abroad and I hope you both don't hold a cringe-causing opinion by then.

And keep sighing, it's your signature, till I come your way next time remain objective when the talk is about a woman wink
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Munachimso30(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
What is your aim of bringing him to Canada
To be your errand boy and Tomboy?
And make him sleep outside anytime you have any misunderstanding
Loneliness has hit you, you are now remembering the people you dumped

Lmao
Biko nwayokwa grin
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Munachimso30(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
And what package do you have for him soon as he arrives? If you're not the type that go on wailing and cursing men with the "after all I did for him" then I suggest you weigh the situation. If the cost outweighs the benefits, then you know what to do.

Meanwhile, I can't really understand why a man will leave his home for a woman. Never a good move to make. It should be the other way round

This is exactly why men shouldn't leave their home to go join a woman especially when they are building something stable. From the thinking of these two, you can be assured that they will fully depend and hope to be fed by a woman.

If you're a man with a tail between your legs, don't think like this. It's the fastest way to lose your self respect and worth. Build yourself up, set standards and any woman who doesn't meet those standards should be left alone.

Amazing thought

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Unrated900(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
dazzlingd:

You do a woman a favor, she thinks it is her right and most of them will not even be grateful. But if the reverse is the case, you will never hear the end of it. For your own sanity, if you need a favor, it is better to meet your fellow guy. African women are wired this way and it does not worth it, the psychological trauma you will suffer, you will live to tell your lineage

Bro stop condemning this women
Na where you belong
You belong
And the caliber of women you meet
Matters...
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by westjoy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Canada isn't a heaven now, and soo special
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by RosyIsBlessed: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me?

It's obvious he'll take advantage of you. Just move on. Don't accept.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Munachimso30(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Since it’s favor, do it freely without expecting something in return
I don’t understand what you mean by taking advantage of you
In case you expect something like marriage from him hmm, Aka m adighi ya oh
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
"I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance" and "I wanted to focus a little on my new life"

From the quotes above, it sounds like You're the one taking advantage of him. He has not asked you for anything at all. Na you cold wan kill for Canada.

Karishika Claws.

Confusedgirlie:
I knew him before leaving the country. He was in Nigeria and was doing quite okay, even though I was earning more than him.

We separated for a while since I wanted to focus a little on my new life. But recently, we connected again. I'm just realizing I still have something for him in spite of the time and distance. But I'm really confused about starting anything because it will mean that I have to bring him over.

What are the chances he won't take advantage of me?
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
See...bless you one hundred time. This one na succubus o. E wan drain the guy life. Werey dey disguise.

superCleanworks:

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Person wey don drink ogogoro

mrblessed:
Bring him over or not, I think you still need him, that's the reason for the recollection in the first place. Or is the alleged boredom Nigerian ladies suffer in Canada the reason for bringing him over? Ruminate deeply on it.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
clear commot for here
NoToPile:

Read some comments of your fellow Nigerian gender, how they are already saying she's taking advantage of the man, how she will nag him, how she will choke him, how she will make him see her as a small God, how she will subconsciously abuse him, how she did not beg him for assiatnce all sorts then you will understand why the person you quoted stated that point.

Some just can't cope when they get help from a woman.

They didn't even consider that she has asked a very valid question.

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
DID HE ASK HER FOR ANYTHING?
SHE CLEARLY ADMITTED THAT SHE'S THE ONE HAVING FEELINGS. COLD DON FREEZE HER BRAIN. SHE NEVA START.

KristaPretty:
He will use you, don't bother.
If you expect him to join you, he should be responsible for all expenses relating to relocation. First because he is the man and secondly because you did it on your own.
I will pass big time

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Better his life? Did he complain to her about his life being bad? How do we know he's not doing much better than her from Nigeria?

GentlePEACE:

Feelings aside, if you want to help him to better his life, bring him over. i'm sure he will not take u for granted.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by dontrulee: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Abeg do whatever you want to do.
Las las e no go pass heartbreak
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
But, she dump am abi she no dump am?

She feel say she don blow right?

OdefaGirl:
If it were to be a man that wrote this..... Hell will be let loose and Nairaland guys would still have a way to rub the girl mud.... And analyze on how she would come over and dump the guy.
Now a girl wants to help her guy, you guys still found a way to rub her the mud.

Guys, I don't know what is wrong with some of you here. And the funny part is that you are a totally different person in real life, loving and sweet..... Getting to this place, you will turn to cobra venom.

I blame the girl that wants to seek advice here before doing her friend a favor.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by litaninja(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why should he still love her? She broke up with him "to focus on her life". He has done same. He's no longer interested.

Upworkwriter007:
There are hardened heartbroken ladies on nairaland, so be careful of who you take advise from. BTW, what's the big deal of bringing a guy you love over? I don't get. He didn't take advantage of you when you were earning more than him in Nigeria, so he most likely won't. Honestly, if you love this guy, and you're sure he loves you, then give it a shot. Life is really simple, don't judge your future relationships based on your past experiences and experiences of others. Just use your brain, ensure his feelings are genuine, then bring him over.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by dazzlingd(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Unrated900:

Bro stop condemning this women
Na where you belong
You belong
And the caliber of women you meet
Matters...

You will learn by experience someday , and u will remember that men and women aren’t wired the same way

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by gbaskiboy: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hopeba:
Not everyone is like saro in Anikulapo movie

Pray about it and if he has no questionable characters... you Good to go.
The Ungrateful fellow, I watched the movie how ingrate people could be to satisfy their selfish desire
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by WatchYourSix: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
OdefaGirl:

That's so sad because most of them are the exact opposite of what they claim to be here but some foolishly and blindly follow them.

One guy was preaching this their red pill bullsh!t on his Facebook group page and I went through his timeline just to see that, he knelt down... proposed to his wife, he knelt down listening to baby's whatever during baby shower photo shoot.....so many things contradicting his nonsense. I just screenshot all those pictures and posted it directly to that his redpill topic, he had no option than to block me. That's the sad reality of 95% of them.

Wait.....so u think a redpiller doesnt have a girlfriend and doesnt love his girl?? You women keep getting this redpill wrong....and its because u are always seeing it as an attack against you gender.....

redpill doesnt say dont love your girl or dont care for her.....redpill says dont be stupíd or a walkover, knowing fully a lady is using you and yet u continue to be used in the name of love......redpill says..look out for redflags and and dont be blind by love when u are being treated like trash....

Redpill is having common .....u women are naturally redpilled...and thats why the op is thinking twice b4 bringing a man to canada....a simp wont think twice ....he would just rush, even take loan to get her to canada without being sure he's not being played

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Helpout12345: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Wait.....so u think a redpiller doesnt have a girlfriend and doesnt love his girl?? You women keep getting this redpill wrong....and its because u are always seeing it as an attack against you gender.....

redpill doesnt say dont love your girl or dont care for her.....redpill says dont be stupíd or a walkover, knowing fully a lady is using you and yet u continue to be used in the name of love......redpill says..look out for redflags and and dont be blind by love when u are being treated like trash....

Redpill is having common .....u women are naturally redpilled...and that thy the op is thinking twice b4 bringing a man to canada....a simp wont think twice ....he would just rush, even take loan to get her to canada without being sure he's not being played

I agree with this your submission. I just want to add that some redpillers have actually gone extreme to become women haters. Same for some feminists, they have gone to the extreme to become men haters.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
gbaskiboy:
The Ungrateful fellow, I watched the movie how ingrate people could be to satisfy their selfish desire
very ungrateful human being.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by KristaPretty(f): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
dazzlingd:

Only a man without vision will accept this offer. Men should get some self dignity, walahi, if the man accepts, he just successfully mortgaged his soul and destiny

You are very correct.
Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by WatchYourSix: 3:04am On Oct 13, 2022
aestake:

Girls can't think like this.

I get your point....women like men wey be mumu....if u tell a man not to be a mumu...women will say u are attacking them

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? by WatchYourSix: 3:23am On Oct 13, 2022
NoToPile:

Read some comments of your fellow Nigerian gender, how they are already saying she's taking advantage of the man, how she will nag him, how she will choke him, how she will make him see her as a small God, how she will subconsciously abuse him, how she did not beg him for assiatnce all sorts then you will understand why the person you quoted stated that point.

Some just can't cope when they get help from a woman.

They didn't even consider that she has asked a very valid question.

There is really no big deal on this matter other than the way we nigerians take canada to be heaven..if it were ghana to nigeria..it wont be an issue...

If its a case of helping him with money to do business then its a big issue

..technically, its just a long distance relationship that normally requires one person to relocate to make it work..make she too relocate to nigeria ..

.. to me ooooo... who ever is leaving something stable, something sure is the one thats making sacrifice ...canada or no canada

Just last week, there was a topic here of a lady that quit her job in the uk and went back to nigeria to be with her man....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Declared Non-Airworthy 3 Years Ago, Owners Tricked NCAA / 14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.