Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari (46473 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is not sufficient to howl and wail

What you need to do is provide evidence

Any attempt to denigrate black people will be resisted
What evidence have you got to substantiate this
I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm proving to you.
You don't have monopoly of cynicism
It's one thing for you to reject the testimonies of people I posted
It's another to go the ridiculous route of asking for video and audio evidence.
Or even intentionally reduce real accounts of native Ugandans to Western propaganda as if Idi Amin ever posed a threat to the west in any form apart from his buffoonery.
There are more accounts of Idi Amin's evil deeds by Ugandans. One of those I mentioned even wrote a book about it!
It's also obvious you know next to nothing about Idi Amin, which is why you were not aware he stands accused of crimes and murders in Uganda till this day.
So I'm done with you. Go and read about your subject before defending him instead of clutching to imaginary Africanism and dismissing accounts of Ugandans as Western propaganda in a most obtuse and ridiculous manner.
Bye
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm proving to you.
You don't have monopoly of cynicism
It's one thing for you to reject the testimonies of people I posted
It's another to go the ridiculous route of asking for video and audio evidence.
Or even intentionally reduce real accounts of native Ugandans to Western propaganda as if Idi Amin ever posed a threat to the west in any form apart from his buffoonery.
There are more accounts of Idi Amin's evil deeds by Ugandans. One of those I mentioned even wrote a book about it!
It's also obvious you know next to nothing about Idi Amin, which is why you were not aware he stands accused of crimes and murders in Uganda till this day.
So I'm done with you. Go and read about your subject before defending him instead of clutching to imaginary Africanism and dismissing accounts of Ugandans as Western propaganda in a most obtuse and ridiculous manner.
Bye
Story
You said Idi Amin is a cannibal
Without evidence and try to ram that down our throats.

We spit it out

Decolonize your mind

Again new nonsense

What buffoonery

The only buffoonery I see is yours
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Story
You said Idi Amin is a cannibal
Without evidence and try to ram that down our throats.

We spit it out

Decolonize your mind

Again new nonsense

What buffoonery

The only buffoonery I see is yours
Read A State of Blood by Henry Kyemba

That's my evidence

Now fuçk off
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

That's my evidence

Now fuçk off
You are a bad joke totally unfunny

The reality is that all of that nonsense about Idi Amin is just hearsay and propaganda
This nonsense that you started must run till Christmas day
We are just starting so do not bring that fuçk off levels
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

That's my evidence

Now fuçk off
Idi Amin is not scum as you call him.

If you are looking for scum look for Margaret Thatcher , George Bush and other leaders of the West that you worship

The same ones who sold you the fiction that Idi Amin is a cannibal which you slavishly swallowed
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

If you are looking for scum look for Margaret Thatcher , George Bush and other leaders of the West that you worship

The same ones who sold you the fiction that Idi Amin is a cannibal which you slavishly swallowed
When did Margaret Thatcher, George Bush and other Western leaders ever say Idi Amin is a cannibal?
Can you provide any evidence whatsoever to back this claim
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

When did Margaret Thatcher, George Bush and other Western leaders ever say Idi Amin is a cannibal?
Can you provide any evidence whatsoever to back this claim
Which claim? Who made that claim?
Guy stop all this foolish and childish diversion

You are the one that made the claim and that is what you need to apologize for. It seems lying comes very naturally to you

You just make up stuff and they become your reality
I do noty know who sold you the tale about Idi Amin so search your mind . Whoever they might be they are the ones you should be looking at
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Which claim? Who made that claim?
Guy stop all this foolish and childish diversion

You are the one that made the claim and that is what you need to apologize for. It seems lying comes very naturally to you

You just make up stuff and they become your reality
I do noty know who sold you the tale about Idi Amin so search your mind . Whoever they might be they are the ones you should be looking at
omonnakoda:

It seems you're suffering from acute amnesia

Thesw are your own words. Can you substantiate your claim that Margaret Thatcher and George Bush were the ones who "sold the fiction that Idi Amin is a cannibal"?
Or are you eating your words now just as you did with Nnamdi Kanu.
At least this one is on your main issue, Idi Amin
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

It seems you're suffering from acute amnesia

Thesw are your own words. Can you substantiate your claim that Margaret Thatcher and George Bush were the ones who "sold the fiction that Idi Amin is a cannibal"?
Or are you eating your words now just as you did with Nnamdi Kanu.
At least this one is on your main issue, Idi Amin
Let me indulge you seeing how desperate you are to escape from the mess you put yourself in and open a new front

Supply the quote where I said Margaret thatcher did what you are claiming

I never said Margaret Thatcher did that so show us
You are a pathetic specimen. very pitiable
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

What kind of question is this?
Someone who killed and cannibalised his citizens including his wife, and looted the country to stupor was not a scum?
Define scum again?
Is it until you discuss with an Ugandan before you know a leader who kills his citizens for fun is a scum
This is your burden that won't go away till Christmas day 2022. We have along way to go .

Tell us what evidence you have that Idi Amin ate his wife?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
This is your burden that won't go away till Christmas day 2022. We have along way to go .

Tell us what evidence you have that Idi Amin ate his wife?
He ate people that's the main thing
Deal with it
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

He ate people that's the main thing
Deal with it
Evidence
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Let me indulge you seeing how desperate you are to escape from the mess you put yourself in and open a new front

Supply the quote where I said Margaret thatcher did what you are claiming

I never said Margaret Thatcher did that so show us
You are a pathetic specimen. very pitiable

omonnakoda:

Here
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Evidence
Henry Kyemba: A state of blood.
It is there in the book.

Henry Kyemba was Idi Amin's Health minister
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Here
Find somebody literate in your neighborhood to translate that for you

Clearly English comprehension is part of your predicament

What you claim is not what those words mean and not what I was saying
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Find somebody literate in your neighborhood to translate that for you

Clearly English comprehension is part of your predicament

What you claim is not what those words mean and not what I was saying
Ok....
What were you saying?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Henry Kyemba: A state of blood.
It is there in the book.

Henry Kyemba was Idi Amin's Health minister
The book? What dirty book. ?
That is one opinion. That is all it is . It is not enough for an objective person to go around asserting as if it has been proven. Ultimately it was never proven
#You should admit you are a rumour spreading rabble rousing colonized black man , a willing tool in the hands of Western propagandists
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Ok....
What were you saying?
Find someone literate to translate
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Ok....
What were you saying?
Don't you know who sold you the fiction?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
The book? What dirty book. ?
That is one opinion. That is all it is . It is not enough for an objective person to go around asserting as if it has been proven. Ultimately it was never proven
#You should admit you are a rumour spreading rabble rousing colonized black man , a willing tool in the hands of Western propagandists
Is Henry Kyemba a Western propagandist?
If yes? How?
I did not assert, I only repeated the account of his minster for health.
Idi Amin never refuted the claim and he was alive when the book was written.
In court, silence means approval
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Find someone literate to translate
I asked.
They translated it to mean the same.
The use of the conjunctive word "and" and the third person plural you started the next paragraph with means you were referring to all the named "and other Western leaders" in claim
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If yes? How?
You are a liar
When I first asked for evidence you did not mention him AT ALL
Rather you gave links from NY times Guardian BBC and such like
You expressed your own opinion and asserted that it is reality

My position is if you present evidence I will listen

Your position is it must be true because Oyinbo talk am
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If yes? How?
One of the stupidest things i have heard is that in court Silence means approval
Firstly Idi Amin was never in court for cannibalism
Secondly He and his supporters were not silent
You have been selective in what you have chosen to hear
Finally silence does not mean approval. That is not a universal rule.
In Criminal matters a defendant does not have to talk AT ALL
The fact that you come to court and say I am an alien from planet zog and I am silent does not relieve you of the burden of proof.
In this case the standard of proof is BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

What have we seen or hear that meets that standard
My doubt is reasonable and there is enough reason to doubt the claims
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by eldeens: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Read, you won't read... Comprehend, you won't comprehend!

Was she nominated or awarded?!

And you are one of the problems
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How do you know this? are you sure? Have you researched it? You are merely providing evidence of bias
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Don't you know who sold you the fiction?
It's not fiction
It was mentioned by Henry Kyemba former Health minister under Idi Amin
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
How do you know this? are you sure? Have you researched it? You are merely providing evidence of bias
I did. There's no evidence ANYWHERE on the net of him refuting it.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I asked.
The use of the conjunctive word "and" and the third person plural you started the next paragraph with means you were referring to all the named "and other Western leaders" in claim
I refer you to Fela

You need to listen to Big Blind Country and Colo Mentality

The person translating for you is blind and you are blind . So what happens when the blind lead the blind?
I did not say that. That is your interpretation and a pitiable way to escape from the burden of proving your silly assertions about Idi Amin . You can equally take that back and say you did not say he is a cannibal and we can close
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNSKQm-1u0s
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6ouP7qRoQ
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are a liar
When I first asked for evidence you did not mention him AT ALL
Rather you gave links from NY times Guardian BBC and such like
You expressed your own opinion and asserted that it is reality

My position is if you present evidence I will listen

Your position is it must be true because Oyinbo talk am
You're a bumbling idiot and a ridiculous waste of time.
I gave you the links so you could read for yourself. One of the links contained Kyemba's claims.
Instead of reading like every decent person should, you called everything there Western propaganda
I took the pains to mention the names of the writers to you and you still held on to your obviously stupid and harebrained claim that they're Western propagandists.
It's more obvious than ever that you're just a rabble rouser with neither the patience nor the temperament for intelligent discourse.
You're no better than the average tribal bigot who sees everything from the lens of race or tribe even when it's a question of facts.
You shouldn't be found in the gathering of sensible people at all.
Don't quote me anymore
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
I refer you to Fela

You need to listen to Big Blind Country and Colo Mentality

The person translating for you is blind and you are blind . So what happens when the blind lead the blind?
I did not say that. That is your interpretation and a pitiable way to escape from the burden of proving your silly assertions about Idi Amin . You can equally take that back and say you did not say he is a cannibal and we can close
Can you just interpret what you meant? It's simple!!
I stand by what I said. The evidence with me points to Idi Amin as a cannibal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.