Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari (46470 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I did. There's no evidence ANYWHERE on the net of him refuting it.
I do not know how you can say that what you should say is YOU could not find evidence
I am sure at least one of his sons denied it but there is no obligation to respond to all malicious gossip and failure to do so does NOT mean approval as you ignorantly claim
You are very opinionated and the reality is intellectually you overrate yourself. You are a lightweight that fancies himself an elephant.
Learn the phrase
I do not know. That is a favorite expression of truly smart people
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
I do not know how you can say that what you should say is YOU could not find evidence
I am sure at least one of his sons denied it but there is no obligation to respond to all malicious gossip and failure to do so does NOT mean approval as you ignorantly claim
You are very opinionated and the reality is intellectually you overrate yourself. You are a lightweight that fancies himself an elephant.
Learn the phrase
Provide evidence of his son denying it since you're so sure.
It's your turn to prove it else you're just a lying, dumb, bigoted rabble rouser
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Don't quote me anymore
I keep my promises
We are still going till Christmas day so how can I stop quoting you.?
I will only stop when you admit you have no evince of cannibalism for Idi Amin
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Can you just interpret what you meant? It's simple!!
I stand by what I said. The evidence with me points to Idi Amin as a cannibal.
It is self explanatory for those with functioning brains
You have not provided any evidence after several days
Did he eat raw flesh or barbecue, suya or peppersoup? or was it Kilishi
We need some names as well

Evidence needs to be that detailed..........
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Provide evidence of his son denying it since you're so sure.
It's your turn to prove it else you're just a lying, dumb, bigoted rabble rouser

Do not lose your composure. I can see you are losing your cool. It is too early for that

I do not have to provide evidence
I do not think his son denying or not has any relevance to anything . Even if I do provide evidence what does that prove ?except indulging your penchant for jumping around like a butterfly

I have not lost focus
I am interested in ONLY one thing provide evidence to substantiate your claims. Whether he denied, his son denied , his village head denied are peripheral issues like whether the goal scorer's boots were black or blue Nike or Adidas.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
One of the stupidest things i have heard is that in court Silence means approval
Firstly Idi Amin was never in court for cannibalism
Secondly He and his supporters were not silent
You have been selective in what you have chosen to hear
Finally silence does not mean approval. That is not a universal rule.
In Criminal matters a defendant does not have to talk AT ALL
The fact that you come to court and say I am an alien from planet zog and I am silent does not relieve you of the burden of proof.
In this case the standard of proof is BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

What have we seen or hear that meets that standard
My doubt is reasonable and there is enough reason to doubt the claims
You're an illiterate and a rabble rouser
If someone accuses you of something in court and provides evidence to it.
If you fail to refute the evidence nor deny the accusation, it is assumed that you accept it.
It's a basic statute in the law of tort and contract
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
I do not think his son denying or not has any relevance to anything . Even if I do provide evidence what does that prove ?except indulging your penchant for jumping around like a butterfly

I have not lost focus
I am interested in ONLY one thing provide evidence to substantiate your claims. Whether he denied, his son denied , his village head denied are peripheral issues like whether the goal scorer's boots were black or blue Nike or Adidas.
But you just said his son denied Kyemba's claim.
I guess it is one rule for you and a different set for others.
Like I've been saying, you're just a rabble rouser
A dull one at that
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is self explanatory for those with functioning brains
You have not provided any evidence after several days
Did he eat raw flesh or barbecue, suya or peppersoup? or was it Kilishi
We need some names as well

Evidence needs to be that detailed..........
There's no "we". It's just you engaging in tomfoolery.
I will engage you no further.
You're just a rabble rouser.
You claimed his son denied Kyemba's claim but you do not feel the need to provide evidence he did.
But you think I should provide evidence more than I've done so far while you feel no obligation to provide any.
You're dull in head and heart.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
I keep my promises
We are still going till Christmas day so how can I stop quoting you.?
I will only stop when you admit you have no evince of cannibalism for Idi Amin
Well I won't. You know why?
Because I provided evidence which you can't do for any of your claims. The latest being Idi Amin's son.
So you can keep quoting
Christmas Day is around the corner
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

Do not lose your composure. I can see you are losing your cool. It is too early for that

I have not lost focus
I will lose my composure and call you a bumbling fool if I see you're nothing more than that

Under what atmosphere so you think you don't have to provide evidence for your claims but you have the right to ask others to do so
Who do you think you are? Judge of Nairaland?
There's nothing like peripheral issues.
You're a crass ignoramus and a gross rabble rouser of you think you have any ground to determine what's important and what's not.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If you fail to refute the evidence nor deny the accusation, it is assumed that you accept it.
Like I said you are empty and an intellectual lightweight

First cannibalism has nothing to do with Tort and contract it is a criminal matter
The standard of proof in Tort and contract is

ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITY

The standard of proof in Criminal matters is
BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

a very different and much higher standard of proof
I will give one example who knows you may be old enough to remember The case of Nicole Simpson(murder) . He was found not guilty in a murder trial and her family sued him and the court found in their favour ( a TORT) case

You mention tort and contract to bluff but your bluff is refuted as empty bluster. You do not know what you are talking about

Finally you say

"statute in the law of tort and contract" Do you know what a statute is?

What you are describing is not a statute but rules of evidence.

You are out of your depth with your pseudointellectual posturing

In criminal cases there is no obligation to enter a defence allegations must be proven BEYOND RESONABLE DOUBT

That is not the case with the allegations against Idi Amin
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Was Idi Amin charged to court for cannibalism?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I will lose my composure and call you a bumbling fool if I see you're nothing more than that

Under what atmosphere so you think you don't have to provide evidence for your claims but you have the right to ask others to do so
There's nothing like peripheral issues.
You're a crass ignoramus and a gross rabble rouser of you think you have any ground to determine what's important and what's not.
Wow something has got under your flaky skin
Do you have any evidence of cannibalism against Idi Amin?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Like I said you are empty and an intellectual lightweight

First cannibalism has nothing to do with Tort and contract it is a criminal matter
The standard of proof in Tort and contract is

ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITY

The standard of proof in Criminal matters is
BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

a very different and much higher standard of proof
I will give one example who knows you may be old enough to remember The case of Nicole Simpson(murder) . He was found not guilty in a murder trial and her family sued him and the court found in their favour ( a TORT) case

You mention tort and contract to bluff but your bluff is refuted as empty bluster. You do not know what you are talking about

Finally you say

"statute in the law of tort and contract" Do you know what a statute is?

What you are describing is not a statute but rules of evidence.

You are out of your depth with your pseudointellectual posturing

In criminal cases there is no obligation to enter a defence allegations must be proven BEYOND RESONABLE DOUBT

That is not the case with the allegations against Idi Amin

Rubbish and jargons from a demented mind.
You can't provide evidence his son refuted Kyemba's claim
Yet you feel I should give more details
You're just a rabble rouser
End of story
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

There's no "we". It's just you engaging in tomfoolery.
I will engage you no further.
You're just a rabble rouser.
You claimed his son denied Kyemba's claim but you do not feel the need to provide evidence he did.
But you think I should provide evidence more than I've done so far while you feel no obligation to provide any.
You're dull in head and heart.
I did not say his son denied Kyemba's claim

I do not know what Kyemba's claim is
Lying comes very naturally to you
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

End of story
Name dropping Tort and contract as if you have a clue what that is about
Empty and almost literate ignoramus

What has Tort and contract got to do with any of this?
You think you are talking to an empty head like yourself?

Statute of Tort and contract ko Statue of Liberty ni
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

End of story
I said his son refuted Kyemba's claims? When where how?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Your intellectual superior in every domain of cognition
Any conveivable level of cerebral endeavour
I am not your gang(sic)
You are a peabrain
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
I did not say his son denied Kyemba's claim

I do not know what Kyemba's claim is
Lying comes very naturally to you
This is how you keep lying and lying like pinocchio yet you always accuse the other of lying

omonnakoda:
Learn the phrase
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Your intellectual superior in every domain of cognition
Any conveivable level of cerebral endeavour
I am not your gang(sic)
You are a peabrain
Intellectual superior indeed.
In the area of lying and denying and hypocrisy.
Nothing, and I mean nothing has impressed me about your phantom intellect so far.
You may impress fools like yourself.
Intellectual who doesn't have the patience to open a link before dismissing them as Western propaganda.
Intellectual who easily denies what he says like a Peter in the priest's courtyard.
Don't fancy yourself. There's nothing intellectual about a dishonest person.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This is how you keep lying and lying like pinocchio yet you always accuse the other of lying

I do not see the word Kyemba there
I never uttered ths word Kyemba and his son in the same post

Clearly the problem is yours
English comprehension

I do not know Kyemba or what his claims are but your whole approach is to move to new and less painful (for you) issues

The main issue is your inability to provide proof for your silly claims and your childish attempts to change topic by telling stupid lies

I NEVER said anything about Kyemba ? who the hell is Kyemba? I have no clue if such a person exists
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Name dropping Tort and contract as if you have a clue what that is about
Empty and almost literate ignoramus

What has Tort and contract got to do with any of this?
You think you are talking to an empty head like yourself?

Statute of Tort and contract ko Statue of Liberty ni
You're dull. Very dull. Tort and contract is a branch of law. So if it is paining you that your stupid posturing is at odds with it, hang yourself.
It's statute is like every other in law. Silence means approval.
Learn to debate without lying. Pinocchio.
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Intellectual superior indeed.
In the area of lying and denying and hypocrisy.
Nothing, and I mean nothing has impressed me about your phantom intellect so far.
You may impress fools like yourself.
Intellectual who doesn't have the patience to open a link before dismissing them as Western propaganda.
Intellectual who easily denies what he says like a Peter in the priest's courtyard.
Don't fancy yourself. There's nothing intellectual about a dishonest person.
Manifestly so . On any level; mastery of language, communication, insight or anything cognitive we are not coevals.
You are a groaning Tiger generator struggling to carry a refrigerator. You can seethe with impotent resentment all day. It is what it is
Do you have proof to back up your claim that Idi Amin is a cannibal?

All I can tell you is

You done buy market
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
I do not see the word Kyemba there
I never uttered ths word Kyemba and his son in the same post

Clearly the problem is yours
English comprehension

I do not know Kyemba or what his claims are but your whole approach is to move to new and less painful (for you) issues

The main issue is your inability to provide proof for your silly claims and your childish attempts to change topic by telling stupid lies

I NEVER said anything about Kyemba ? who the hell is Kyemba? I have no clue if such a person exists
Foolish boy. You don't know Kyemba nor his claims but you are sure one of Idi Amin's sons refuted them.
Seems your brain is disjointed and spews trash in a pulsating cycle.
That's why you end up denying your very own words and then blame English
You lack integrity.
Simple debate see how you're lying like it's the air you breathe
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Foolish boy. You don't know Kyemba nor his claims but you are sure one of Idi Amin's sons refuted them.
That's why you the up denying your very own words and then blame English
You lack integrity.
IT is not that hard
Show evidence that I said Idi Amin's son refuted KYEMBA's claims

If you cannot do that please shut up and stop howling like an oestral hyena
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

That's why you end up denying your very own words and then blame English
You lack integrity.
Your whole approach to create a new front when your foolish words are refuted will not deter me. I have time and infinite patience.

We will still come back to the claim that Idi Amin is a cannibal which you are required to retract or substantiate
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Manifestly so . On any level; mastery of language, communication, insight or anything cognitive we are not coevals.
You are a groaning Tiger generator struggling to carry a refrigerator. You can seethe with impotent resentment all day. It is what it is
Do you have proof to back up your claim that Idi Amin is a cannibal?

All I can tell you is

You done buy market
Your mastery of language and communication is most appallingly disgraceful.
I'm sure you're one of those who will claim they passed English in waec. Funny you even mention cognitive. For someone who keeps denying his posts.
You make a reply to a post then turn round to say you never made the reply. Yet you say you have cognitive ability. You're just clowning.
What's that?
Oya. I don't have proof to back up my claim but I'm sure Idi Amin used to eat liver and kidney of humans for dinner
He barbecued his wife for Christmas.
I can't prove it. I believe it. What can you do about it.
Lock my shirt and say I must prove it like a e-tout?
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Your whole approach to create a new front when your foolish words are refuted will not deter me. I have time and infinite patience.

We will still come back to the claim that Idi Amin is a cannibal which you are required to retract or substantiate
I will neither retract nor substantiate. I will even open a thread for it.
Idi Amin is a cannibal who used to eat human heart for lunch.
If I can't substantiate, sebi you'll die
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
IT is not that hard
Show evidence that I said Idi Amin's son refuted KYEMBA's claims

If you cannot do that please shut up and stop howling like an oestral hyena
The nincompoop keeps asking for evidence.
I guess you're the police. Siddon there they wait for evidence
It will be mailed to you via DHL
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Was Idi Amin charged to court for cannibalism?
Ask Google.
And ask Google for evidence too
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Your mastery of language and communication is most appallingly disgraceful.
I'm sure you're one of those who will claim they passed English in waec. Funny you even mention cognitive. For someone who keeps denying his posts.
You make a reply to a post then turn round to say you never made the reply. Yet you say you have cognitive ability. You're just clowning.
What's that?
Oya. I don't have proof to back up my claim but I'm sure Idi Amin ;Dused to eat liver and kidney of humans for dinner
He barbecued his wife for Christmas.
I can't prove it. I believe it. What can you do about it.
Lock my shirt and say I must prove it like a e-tout?
Most appallingly disgraceful? grin grin
You sound ridiculous
Keep it real and natural. You are trying too hard and it makes me cringe

When you see the real thing , it is natural and unforced . It does not sound like an overloaded groaning Tiger generator on enforced labour.
I do not need to claim I passed anything : The thing speaks for itself.

If you admitted initially you have no proof but wish to believe that Idi Amin is a cannibal we would have closed a long time ago. You are free to believe what you like
Re: National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You're dull. Very dull. Tort and contract is a branch of law. So if it is paining you that your stupid posturing is at odds with it, hang yourself.
It's statute is like every other in law. Silence means approval.
Learn to debate without lying. Pinocchio.
You are beginning to sound unhinged. It is not by bluster and browbeating but the strength of your ideas

What has Tort and contract got to do with cannibalism?
Define Statute?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos / Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All! / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.