Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87412 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Spy360(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
jerryunit48:
Some people go get heart problem today
Especially Oyigboupdate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ZombieSlayer1: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

No, you guys don't get it.

MNK can either

1.Keep his mouth shut...which is what I expect him to do.(He better).

2.Campaign for Biafra, and weaken Obi in his region. (unless people are not going to make the mistake of listening to him...then they didn't listen to him in 2019 and came out for Atiku

3.Support Obi, and have Tinubu, and Atiku paint Obi as a biafra candidate, losing LP votes well well.
You're incredibly smart. I had a discussion with a friend of mine few minutes ago and this is the same thing I told him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ImperialYoruba: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Brimstone77:

Now the issue is will dictator buhari release him?

2015 come to mind,even after he was ordered on several occasions to let him go the b@stard refused...

There are citizens of Nigeria with interest to terminate him. For his own safety, Buhari must not release him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You just indicted your stupidity in the second half of your write-up.

Self determination is the fundamental right of every human being.

Gbaru ogwu gi nwuo!

IPOB terrorist spotted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ofuonyebi: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
even if he is released, there is no difference from when he ran abroad
his so called ipob keep killing their people at random
i wonder what type of court we have...
the case of James Ibori and his wife .....who were later jailed in London for the same offence they were acquitted in Nigeria speaks volumes
are you saying because an armed robber who killed the innocent but ran away to abroad and was captured and brought home to face justice is illegal
above the law, so that he can continue his criminality?
this country self...we are facing what we are facing today...because crimes are not being punished while the innocent continues to die unjustly...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by hammerT: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
ofuonyebi:
the case of James Ibori and his wife .....who were later jailed in London for the same offence they were acquitted in Nigeria speaks volumes
are you saying because an armed robber who killed the innocent but ran away to abroad and was captured and brought home to face justice is illegal
this country self...we are facing what we are facing today...because crimes are not being punished while the innocent continues to die unjustly...

SHARAP BITCH!

KANU IS A MAN AND U ARE A BITCH.

BITCHING IS ALL U CAN DO, AND THEN HIDE UNDER BED.

I HOPE UGM LOCATE U AND PUT U OUT OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by manmade(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mrshocker:
The game Dey sweet me.
Cownu have negotiated his freedom.
Nigeria Politics is beyond children shouting Obituarist
negotiate wetin? APC is fully awared that obi Will win next year presidential election and would release him , to collect the glory of doing Justice to an innocent man , hence , the manipulation of doing the speedy trial to make it look like he was released by this administration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Snapchat:
Time for me to stop my support for LP and denounce Obi, who want to be the president of the zoo. Kanu is back, it’s time for Biafra.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
Obi can go to hell!!

Actually you are an Agbadorian. Don't be silly!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Brimstone77: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

There are citizens of Nigeria with interest to terminate him. For his own safety, Buhari must not release him.

Are you planning to terminate him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ZombieSlayer1: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Officialgarri:
President Buhari is nothing short of a political genius cheesy
unfortunately his plans will backfire this time around

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by luizpippo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh.
You think you will burn Lagos, acting on his orders and violent rhetorics like Boko Haram ,iswap,late Shekau, your ipob terrorist group will kill and ruin the lives of innocent Nigerians and escape justice?
His victims deserve justice. It is the job of govt to get them justice and give him opportunity to defend himself in court. Any judgement that does not give justice to his victims will be reversed by the courts.
Victims of his violent rhetorics deserve justice

KANU sent to burn Lagos too?

I hail una level of imbecility, this can never be found miles near my dwelling.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ebufa: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:
NK committed acts of treason and should be jailed, this judgment is not justice, this will embolden other separatists agitation to cause chaos and anarchy and disrupt economy of the nation, NK is a terrorist, and inciting and calling for the separation of the state is a treasonable offence, NK wanted to start another ojukwu led biafra war but Nigerians are wiser not to be fooled by that stupid slowpoke, there's no need for war, they should lobby for referendum to be conducted in the country

You are a complete black baboon........bloody primate may not even have electricity in his shanty abode!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Igbojew: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mko123:
I hope he learnt his lessons just like the way the one that ran to Benin republic did
By now you coward Nigerians should have known better that great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is nobody's mate.If he could stood his ground when during his staying in DSS dungeon which is the most dangerous prison in Nigeria is it when he come out that he will become quiet.Again with the way Igbos see solidly behind him unlike Sunday Igboho his people deserted will give Mazi Nnamdi Kanu more moral and confident to fight on.Victory Aserta..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Creamypie(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Shame on anyone attaching IPOB to Peter Obi.
Shame on them. You hate your country and prefer to have old archaic people leading your country and turn back to accuse others. Shame

Why has Nnamdi Kanu been agitating? One word. INJUSTICE and bad governance.

Who most likely can help this? Peter Obi.
Yet you hate him.
its a ploy by APC to weaken supporters of obi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by eddie7: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
*The Federal Government released Nnamdi Kalu for a Political reason. And the reason is for him to declare "NO ELECTION IN THE SOUTH EAST" for their selfish interest. But it will be a surprise story for them when Nnamdi kalu will remain silence and keep a watch on how the election will go in 2023 Presidential election. Get your PVC ready cause we are getting our country back in 2023

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ImperialYoruba: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Brimstone77:

Are you planning to terminate him?

Insha Allah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Akuruoulo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:

FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that this cownu caused to kill, he will never ever end well in life.
For all the families he caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will mber depart from his life.
Brutal end awaits Cownu and all his brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

MIRACLE NWOBODO and other innocent igbos killed by cownu and his murderers.
May all your souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Your blood will surely cry for you in due time.

If you want to be unfortunate and die brutally soon,
Quote this post to type rubbish.

We Rise.
TOT U URCHINS SAID BUHARI WILL NEVER RELEASE HIM ?
OHAMADIKE IS WHAT HE IS.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ShaqFu: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
In a Nigeria where they say the court of law doesn't work oh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by luizpippo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
ofuonyebi:

The court just told you illegally kidnapping the baga, renders all your attempt at ensuring justice for the innocent null and void.

Remember, Keyamo curing illegality with illegality is still illegal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Igbojew: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
goodnessme1:
This hateful miscreant is in pains.

Chai
Bus have left that one behind already.Am sure his fellow Igbo haters like Oyigboupdate,Omeka,Ijele,etc will be somehow contemplating how to go about in drinking Sniper................I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Brimstone77: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Insha Allah

Yes or no...

What the fvck is insha Allah?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Igbojew: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
goodnessme1:
This hateful miscreant is in pains.

Chai
Bus have left that one behind already.Am sure his fellow Igbo haters like Oyigboupdate,Omeka,Ijele,etc will be somehow contemplating how to go about in drinking Sniper................I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Westgutz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Can you see how cunning diz particular set of people are?
They inherited it from their forefathers..
It's in their DNA; no amount of counseling can make dem depart from cunning lifestyle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by christistruth01: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
Kikikikikikiki...... Buhari will never release him. Never! I can bet on that. He'll hold on to him while he appeals to the supreme court.

I can tell you for free that this is Fake News

It would mean that if Cameroon Captures the leaders of Boko Haram and immediately hands them over to the Nigerian Govt then the Government is supposed to release them without taking them to Court because FG will have no right to Prosecute them

Give it 2 more days and the Truth will be confirmed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by unclejb2(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:

FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that this cownu caused to kill, he will never ever end well in life.
For all the families he caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will mber depart from his life.
Brutal end awaits Cownu and all his brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

MIRACLE NWOBODO and other innocent igbos killed by cownu and his murderers.
May all your souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Your blood will surely cry for you in due time.

If you want to be unfortunate and die brutally soon,
Quote this post to type rubbish.

We Rise.
can you name 2 people among those killed in Owo, or are those ones not humans?

See painment. Sorry. The agitation is not stopping anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

Am not obideint,but MNK better keep his mouth shut for now really...if he knows what's good for him. There is a time to talk and a time to keep quiet.

I trust him to do the needful. FYI I know you ain't obedient, reason must be appreciated regardless of affiliations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Zeezenho: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mko123:
I hope he learnt his lessons just like the way the one that ran to Benin republic did

Go school no.which lesson your country is deep into illegality you rather say hope Nigeria learnt their lesson.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Indispensable85(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kikikikikikiki...... Buhari will never release him. Never! I can bet on that. He'll hold on to him while he appeals to the supreme court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by UNDFTD: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
jerryunit48:
Some people go get heart problem today

Not just heart problems, but they would have heartburn as well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Sirkingdom22: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.
you might be right in your thought
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by goaldynman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
vgg

This what I have been saying:

That the mods have been conniving with you tinubu urchins to share likes through the aid of bots!

Otherwise, tell us how you will just type "vgg" and have 191 likes?!

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
CaptainAyub:

A typical Igbo man cannot be dictated to.
Nnamdi Kanu,as much as he has the respect of Igbos,cannot order boycott of election and Igbos will obey him blindly.

As it should be. It didn't happen in 2019 it went happen now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.