Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87328 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by OnyeOgboni: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Smello, go fry your rotten carcass grill meat
post=117533015:

FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that this cownu caused to kill, he will never ever end well in life.
For all the families he caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will mber depart from his life.
Brutal end awaits Cownu and all his brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

MIRACLE NWOBODO and other innocent igbos killed by cownu and his murderers.
May all your souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Your blood will surely cry for you in due time.

If you want to be unfortunate and die brutally soon,
Quote this post to type rubbish.

We Rise.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by thugthang(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=117532883]

no body can stop the tsunami.

We hope and pray so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by anonimi: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mko123:
I hope he learnt his lessons just like the way the one that ran to Benin republic did

What lesson is there to learn in BuhariStan of divide & ruin Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN where Thiefnuibu is the asslicker of CowShit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:
NK committed acts of treason and should be jailed, this judgment is not justice, this will embolden other separatists agitation to cause chaos and anarchy and disrupt economy of the nation, NK is a terrorist, and inciting and calling for the separation of the state is a treasonable offence, NK wanted to start another ojukwu led biafra war but Nigerians are wiser not to be fooled by that stupid slowpoke, there's no need for war, they should lobby for referendum to be conducted in the country

In other words, you are more intelligent than the learned justices that have been practising law before you were born, who freed him?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by eeetuk(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
"Await final pronouncement, judgement still ongoing"

The headline is misleading. Kanu is not discharged and acquitted as the headline made viewers to believe. Given the crimes committed by Kanu and his group of gangsters--the IPOD, I see no evidence to warrant his acquittal . Instead, I see evidence of Mr. Kanu remaining in jail for the next 50+ years. His conduct in and outside Nigeria has led to the dead of over 250, 000 people. That is evidence for conviction.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by TrumpDonald2: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is just a ploy by APC to destabilize Peter Obi in the South East.

If Nnamdi Kanu is wise, after his release, he should just travel out and wait till after the elections.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by descarado: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ufuosman(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Gbemini(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kanu will finish obi d scammer grin grin, this is political hand of d jagaban d city boy... Una go soon fight unasleves soon... Obidients and biafrdentw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by GeneralStan(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
We must continue!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

In other words, you are more intelligent than the learned justices that have been practising law before you were born, who freed him?

Supreme Court has the final say okay, treasonable acts he committed shouldn't be overlooked, there should be some form of punishment for those, of course the sentence added to the months he's been under detention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Maser: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
They're releasing him to come and stop Peter Obi.
I also told a friend this several months back.
Yes!
They did same thing in 2019 with great success.
Once it was close to election, they freed him, and boom, he appeared in Israel. Next thing, he declared, "No election in Biafraland" and Igbos complied. That whittled down South East votes that should have gone to Atiku/Obi in that election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Officialgarri: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
President Buhari is nothing short of a political genius cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by afbstrategies: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Some haters of other tribes will not sleep well tonight grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Kajaard: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
fergie001 - he has not been discharged yet. You need to change your headline or call the front page moderator nlfpmod to change it.

You could get into to be for a false headline. The court ruling in his favour does not mean he has been discharged. Remember the federal government and the DSS still have him in their custody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Electrochemistry(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
perhaps they need election and voters from South East
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
nzubegod:

Taa mechie onu. A brain is used for constructive reasoning and not trash.
but he said the truth na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Westgutz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
You dey Sokoto inside room know wetin dey happen for Owerri.... Na you go kill him? That's saying that his people will kill him...You need to know that this man command so much respect down southeast Nonsense...
Tunjibalogun:

The insecurity is different from ipob oo. Criminala operating in South East fit even kill kanu if he goes back to the east

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by thugthang(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
I just hope Nnamdi becomes Obidient and not work in antithesis to the interest of Ndigbo.[/quote]
I just pray he doesn't support Obi publicly so that the Evil APC doesn't preach to their gullible followers that Obi is an IPOB sympathizer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Osariemen12: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good news for the people of the eastern region. I personally appreciate your solidarity and support of your own, Kanu. The unity amongst you is unprecedented contrary to what we read on the Nigerian media. Your doggedness is worthy of emulation.

Oya, you guys should join hands to make Obi the next president.

Edo, my state and Bini, my tribe is fully Obidient.

Congratulations, Ndi Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
occfx:

I don't support the current Nigeria but if Obi do well I will start supporting Nigeria again. Please, let's use our senses, forget any hate. Anybody who likes the current state of Nigeria is a very hopeless person. Kanu is clear on his stand that Nigeria has gone beyond redemption. If you look at it very well, he may be right. Obi may go there and flop worst than buhari but I pray bandits and terrorists allow him rule. However, if we apply sense, you will agree with me Nigeria needs reset. Be it Biafra or renaming the country or total restructure or anything. Anything to start afresh and lay good foundation. Let those who want 100% Islamic country have it, let Christians have it, let traditional people have it. I just want growth and enabling environment. Please, put hate aside let us reason well for all of us.

That's why I don't like Nigerian secessionists....Biafra, Oodua, and company.

You guys are...I am sorry to say this....wishy washy. One minute you are Biafranists, the next Nigerians. One minute you can't wait to get away from the contraption, the next you want the contraption to last.

Can't you people take a stand on one issue, instead of being chameleons?

I support Nigeria. Always have .It does not mean I like our leaders...infact I am angry and tired of all our parties since 1999. But people like you support Nigeria when it suits you. When it does not.....

Better support Biafra. Stop supporting Nigeria. I'll repsect you for being honest. This your comment makes you look very hypocritical and wishy washy.

At least give me secessionists from other countries...who remain staunch, no matter how the government changeth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Igboslayer: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:
Just saw it on his lawyer's FB page now now..
What will this Judgement protend for next year's election?

We wait and see!
It will be appealed…no freedom yet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Veezy4u(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Any plan of the enemies against Peter obi begin to scatter Elections are just by the corner, all these crooks will begin to play politics with Nigerians. It's high time we get hold of our country. We need progressive minds truth is what can that TWO political parties and persons offer us as a nation? We're still coming to terms with this past EIGHT years of I sha hope inec gives us a free n fair elections and the average man on the street expresses his franchise. Say no to electoral vawulence! No to bad government! Yes to progress! Yes to a better Nigeria!
You can only do this when you VOTE n do so wisely. Even if it's not for you do it to put smiles to people on the street n for people who have died for no reason. Peace!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Kajaard: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

That's why I don't like Nigerian secessionists.

You guys are...I am sorry to say this....wishy washy. One minute you are Biafranists, the next Nigerians. One minute you can't wait to get away from the contraption, the next you want the contraption to last.

Can't you people take a stand on one issue, instead of being chameleons?

I support Nigeria. Always have .It does not mean I like our leaders...infact I am angry and tired of all our parties since 1999. But people like you support Nigeria when it suits you. When it does not.....

Better support Biafra. Stop supporting Nigeria. I'll repsect you for being honest. This your comment makes you look very hypocritical and wishy washy.

Well said. Truer words were never spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Ferya(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

What a surprising news wow...

God Abeg answer my prayer and intervene in my life just like you did for Nnamdi Kanu. I'm tired of trying and almost losing hope. My strength is failing and depression is creeping in. angry sad

For you to be losing hope and getting depressed means you did not learn anything from Nnamdi Kanu. He is determined, strong willed, resilient and have faith. He did not get his freedom on a platter of gold. He was beaten, starved, dehumanized and maltreated by DSS but he is hopeful. My dear, try to adopt some of these qualities if you admire him and God will bless you soon.
Don't give up!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by olax02(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mko123:
I hope he learnt his lessons just like the way the one that ran to Benin republic did
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Highremedy: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dss should not realease him oo. They should hold him and release only after perter Obi has won.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ComeToJesus: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

No, you guys don't get it.

MNK can either

1.Keep his mouth shut...which is what I expect him to do.(He better).

2.Campaign for Biafra, and weaken Obi in his region. (unless people are not going to make the mistake of listening to him...then they didn't listen to him in 2019 and came out for Atiku

3.Support Obi, and have Tinubu, and Atiku paint Obi as a biafra candidate, losing LP votes well well.

You analysis is spot on but it could also flow either ways. Peter Obi isn't much of a rookie politician that will hobknob with MNK at this critical stage of his political sojourn because he knows the wider implication of doing that.

His handlers would also keep him in check.

Having said that, it takes an enlightened citizenry to know that MNK is central to peace in the region as it stands. A Peter Obi's visit to MNK to sue for peace should give positive feelers to the security community. Problem is, the warped mindset of commentators who would interpret it to be an endorsement from iPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

You are expecting a secessionist to become a supporter of a party that is commited to the unity of Nigeria?

Oga, please don't support these people called IPOB. At the end, they've created a fine mess in your region.

MNK is not going to suddenly support Obi...because doing so would 1) show him(MNK) as a hypocrite 2) make Obi look like he is 'evil', and lose him votes in the SW, North, and South south, and portray him as the Igbo candidate, not as the new Nigeria candidate. (Tinubu will promptly paint Obi as the Biafran candidate.).

You speak wisely. I think it would be best for Nnamdi Kanu to hibernate, I actually like the guy though, he's always had good intentions and paid dearly for it and bravely too. I doubt he'll be willing to throw in the towel now because of some "Obedient movement" I think it's best someone gets him to pedal down on the "Biafra or No Nigeria Mantra" grin grin

May our labour not be in vain..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Well said. Truer words were never spoken.

Thanks, but that my comment was made from a point of annoyance.

The thing is, while I disagree with secessionism, and am one Nigeria, a secessionist movement that agitates peacefully is a sign of a healthy democracy.

But the way Nigerian secessionist do their thing..eg the Biafranist...one minute they are carrying Biafra flags, then once it is election time...they carry Nigerian flag and pretend to be Nigerians.

Honestly it annoys me. At least, take a position. I like being a Nigerian. Maybe they will call me FUlani slave...but I believe in Nigeria for many reasons. Not this one where today you are this, tomorrow you are that.

Ironically, MNK is not a hypocrite.IN 2019 he was still promoting secession. Many of his erstwhile supporters were Atikulating. That is admirable...even if you disagree with his message.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.