Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87331 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by youngtizzy1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Appeal Court Quashes Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu
====
The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Thursday declared as unlawful the abduction of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, from Kenya to Nigeria and quashed the entire terrorism charges brought against him by the Federal Government.

The Appellate Court in a judgement by Justice Oludotun Adebola held that the Federal Government breached all local and international laws in the forceful rendition of Kanu to Nigeria thereby making the terrorism charges against him incompetent and unlawful.

Credit: Friday Olokor

Punch News

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Snapchat: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Werey dey disguise.

Your people at home are werey. Biafra or nothing!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Corporate2020: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
jerryunit48:
Some people go get heart problem today

If you ever see Kalu free within Buhari's administration, then call Buhari a bastard

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Snapchat: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Agbado man how far

Zombie Obidense, it’s Biafra or nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Westgutz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Madooooo see dem na dem; looook dem na dem; ha abia-kwa ozo..dey think say we don't know dem.. WE LOVE YOU KANU..
Nwa Chineke
stanluiz:
Despite that he has been released. Nnamdi kanu is still a Terrorist that should be monitored 247 by that security forces especially the DSS.

He should not leave Nigeria so as to continue his madness. Let him not come to the east. He better stays in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
IGBO KWENU (COURAGE IS OUR MOTTO)..

WATER NA WATER - ALL DIE NA DIE ABEG..

Meanwhile one AGBADO urchin (sunday igboho) has urinated on his trousers and sold out his people entirely because of Fulani Men in aso rock tongue grin grin
He wan follow Nnamdi Kanu shine --- ODE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by jiorge00(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
good news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

What good intentions, would be really nice if you could point this out in detail.......no freedom fighter preachibg or resorting to violence has ever turned out good.....Robert Mugabe,charles taylor etc readily comes to mind

Restructuring, true federalism, State police (These were his initial clamours), to mention a few.

After being ignored for years and with hundreds of casualties to show for it, the calls shifted to (BiAFRA). Apparently the country was not interested in any forms of federalistic restructuring and will forever continue in it's evil constitution and foundation of enslaving the south to the North, while treating the FULANI to every form of immunity and control you can imagine. The country was and still is in the hands of that MAFIA and just as we have seen, so far they the ones in control there will be no restructuring, no state police, nothing...In all the FULANI MASSACRES that has occured in Nigeria name one person who has been prosecuted for all these crimes, I can bet you cannot mention a name.

Actually my love for the man began to decline when I started hearing and indeed confirmed he had made some inciting comments of violence, I thought it was all a joke as he had severally reiterated that the struggle was founded principally on non violent demonstration and indeed had always been, I beleive it all started when the Nigerian Army started killing and murdering innocent, armless protesters and carrying out illegal and inhuman raids sanctioned by the same government meant to protect it's citizens. In every other country people are not killed for peacefully thinking or clamouring for a different country. Self determination is the fundamental human right of every human being.

That said Nnamdi Kanu really messed up when he began these violent talks, I have always been against the radicals, yet I cannot advice people who are being intentionally butchered by state enabled terrorists disguised as HERDERS, and the ARMY as well to do nothing and not protect and defend themselves, thus came the creation of ESN and then it has been an all out war between the FULANI led army and the ESN men, the same army that refused to intervene when innocents are being murdered. Ironic!

Nnamdi Kanu is not a flawless human being but he has fought a just cause, if we are to be objective and free minded.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:
Just saw it on his lawyer's FB page now now..
What will this Judgement protend for next year's election?

We wait and see!

Chess move. Dem can no longer say PMB is keeping him locked up. When Mr. Kanu is released and starts up his separation philosophy Gov Obi will have some political issues on whether or not to support or condemn the message.

I know Igbos and many Biafran adherents don't participate in the election process. I don't know about the greater masses of independent thinking Igbos.

We don’t believe in Nigerian election, says IPOB

“IPOB does not engage with any shambolic selection process they call ‘Nigeria election’ and we are not interested in their fraudulent ways of selecting the president of Nigeria because we do not believe in Nigeria anymore."

https://punchng.com/we-dont-believe-in-nigerian-election-says-ipob/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.

You are a wiseman. They just torpedo P.O and her MF Obidient.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by David160(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Baba is free at last
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by jude79(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
stanluiz:
Despite that he has been released. Nnamdi kanu is still a Terrorist that should be monitored 247 by that security forces especially the DSS.

He should not leave Nigeria so as to continue his madness. Let him not come to the east. He better stays in Abuja.

I think you should concentrate on other things to help your community, you spend too much time worrying about things that doesn't concern you, premiership clubs, your not from England, nnamdu kanu, your not from biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Westgutz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

If you ever see Kalu free within Buhari's administration, then call Buhari a bastard
No use Buhari swear; use urself swear..
Say make u die..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
While this dirty agbado pig left his miserable people and ran away cheesy grin grin grin tongue

SUNDAY IGBOHO DE RACER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Afonja wil not eat and sleep well tonight

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by tolue42(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
stanluiz:
Obidients is a national movement not regional movement.

I hope that bastard called kanu has listen to voice of reason.

Let's see what will happen in couple of days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by seunayantokun(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
tolue42:
Who remembered when I said if APC want to win Election they should release KANU?? let's see what Obidients will say mow
Buhari didn't want to release him because he thought life started and ended in Nigeria's Aso Rock but he could not run afoul of the United Nations' order for his release. The UN also ordered the FG to pay him a compensation. So, it wasn't a political calculation but termination of wickedness of the chief executive terrorist of Nigeria. That Malami and Co have got their fingers burnt because those involved in kidnapping him from Kenya will definitely face the law. Kanu's release is a continuation of a story that has a definite divine conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by MuslimIgbo: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
jerryunit48:
Some people go get heart problem today
It's actually a planned work to ruin Obi's mission but most OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs can't see beyond their noses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by hammerT: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Y DEM WAN RELEASE NNAMDI KANU NOW.

SIMON EKPA BOYZ JUST RESUME DUTY.

WOTOWOTO CREW!

AND WE ALL KNOW TWO CAPTAIN CANNOT PILOT A SHIP.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ATLIEN2027: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You're a zombie

A brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey calling someone a zombie grin grin
Just look in mirror.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Rayzoom: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Ewoo. Waow ..
Actually this news is of no direct business of mine. But.

I just want to use this medium in saying congrate to our igbo nairalanders, after such a hard week of gbas-gbos from agbadorians, choking and painment from all angle.
You deserve the relieve !

The killings of our armed forces and
The monday holidays are all over.

Chidinma is celebrating it for me tonight too. embarassed

Cheers. We celebrate with you, igbos . smiley
Thank you bro. For celebrating this good news you shall be celebrated. It's a good new for Nigeria not just Igbo, who knows the next soldier or police officer inline to fall victim but by virtue of this judgement I hope peace has finally come.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Afonja wil not eat and sleep well tonight... but lemme analyse everything to you and the reason they discharge him...

Their gimmick is to use it and work against obi and reduce his popularity in the South.. this is apc plan... they want to ignites another crisis and use it to label obi as tribalist.. if u like go and resurrect Ojukwu ,. In Obident mandate we stand .. u can't distract us

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Igbojew: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chei the best news ever.Wow we can't wait to troop out in the whole Nigeria to celebrate the victory of our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW).This the best news ever and great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB/ESN and Igbos haters will not like this great news..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by harmony75: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thank God for his safety but we'll vote wisely #ObiDatti
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by hammerT: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
I DONT SUUPORT THIS RELEASE, BUHARI SHOULD CONTINUE HOLDING HIM.

WHILST NNAMDI KANU IS DIPLOMATIC AND PREPARED TO TALK AND LISTEN, THE REST OF US ARE UNINTERESTED IN REASON.

WE JUST DEY START AND UNA DON RUN RELEASE KANU?

WE THINKK SAY UNA DEY BRAVE TO KILL AM.

NOW ELECTION MAY HOLD IN SE ZONE BEFORE, WE FOR USE THAT DAY WASTE UNA.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by soojar(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.

You understand national and international politics.

Let the games begin...

We learn everyday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Goke7: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
be like say Obedients no like this news o grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Zorn: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mrshocker:
The game Dey sweet me.
Cownu have negotiated his freedom.
Nigeria Politics is beyond children shouting Obituarist
You obviously know nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by mcgodison2531(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sylraph1:
OMO come see shouts everywhere.....

See celebration every where.... Them de even shoot gun and banger for here oooo
The people really love this man despite all the attempts by the federal government to taint him bad......

Every Don burst for here ooooo
Now waiting on oga Bubu to do the needful.
where you de de hear the gun shot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by hammerT: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Goke7:
be like say Obedients no like this news o grin

NNAMDI KANU IS AN ASSUARANCE THEIR ELECTION WILL HOLD IN SE.

OBIDIENT GO LIKE THE NEWS BUT THE REAL IPOB NEEDED THEM TO HOLD KANU REACH 1ST OF JAN 2023.

WE WAN TEST SOMETHING.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by potopotoking: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Ewoo. Waow ..
Actually this news is of no direct business of mine. But.

I just want to use this medium in saying congrate to our igbo nairalanders, after such a hard week of gbas-gbos from agbadorians, choking and painment from all angle.
You deserve the relieve !

The killings of our armed forces and
The monday holidays are all over.

My mom is celebrating it for me tonight too. embarassed

Cheers. We celebrate with you, igbos . smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:
NK committed acts of treason and should be jailed, this judgment is not justice, this will embolden other separatists agitation to cause chaos and anarchy and disrupt economy of the nation, NK is a terrorist, and inciting and calling for the separation of the state is a treasonable offence, NK wanted to start another ojukwu led biafra war but Nigerians are wiser not to be fooled by that stupid slowpoke, there's no need for war, they should lobby for referendum to be conducted in the country

You just indicted your stupidity in the second half of your write-up.

Self determination is the fundamental right of every human being.

Gbaru ogwu gi nwuo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.