Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87335 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Bigleaf1006: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ferya:

For you to be losing hope and getting depressed means you did not learn anything from Nnamdi Kanu. He is determined, strong willed, resilient and have faith. He did not get his freedom on a platter of gold. He was beaten, starved, dehumanized and maltreated by DSS but he is hopeful. My dear, try to adopt some of these qualities if you admire him and God will bless you soon.
Don't give up!

Who told you he is being maltreated or starved.....that dude is far better off than most of the people out here making a nuisance of themselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by gr8t1: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
I taught the IDIOT<buhari>vowed neva to release him #MAZI NNAMDI KANU......last last we conquered~~biafrans we move.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Evilblackman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
ALL

THE

COMMENT

IVE

READ

ARE

RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by israel90: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:
may God punish ur generation

FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that this cownu caused to kill, he will never ever end well in life.
For all the families he caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will mber depart from his life.
Brutal end awaits Cownu and all his brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

MIRACLE NWOBODO and other innocent igbos killed by cownu and his murderers.
May all your souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Your blood will surely cry for you in due time.

If you want to be unfortunate and die brutally soon,
Quote this post to type rubbish.

We Rise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
occfx:

Simple question, why do you support Nigeria?

Been wishy that I agreed to marry you and not enjoying the marriage but wish I am enjoying the marriage is that what you call wishy wash.

This history they deleted from school is actually killing. It's only a robot goes one way
.. A human thinks twice. I want the country divided or restructured, we can't continue like this. However, Obi is like a messiah that has given us some hope to hang on a little and if you look at the Obidient family, you will see it's a revolution/restructuring going on. I don't what you people are afraid of... Find a way to ask your elders if you were better of before 1914. You had a country before the British came, why are you afraid to go back to your country if the marriage is not working.

If you are a woman, dont marry a man that will box you to death oo. If your marriage is not working, divorce it but if he is willing to make amends, consider.

No, why do you support Biafra one minute, and then Nigeria the next.

Seriously guy, you Biafranists, most of you, need to either support Biafra or support Nigeria. You can't do both.

I support Nigeria, because we were easily colonised because we were divided. While this contraption ain't perfect...at the very least, it, and all the other contraptions give us a chance to stay united and not be colonised again.

Back to you...support Biafra. Don't support Nigeria. You don't like Nigeria...so be honest and stay Biafra. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by stanluiz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Despite that he has been released. Nnamdi kanu is still a Terrorist that should be monitored 247 by that security forces especially the DSS.

He should not leave Nigeria so as to continue his madness. Let him not come to the east. He better stays in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Bigleaf1006: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
ComeToJesus:

You analysis is spot on but it could also flow either ways. Peter Obi isn't much of a rookie politician that will hobknob with MNK at this critical stage of his political sojourn because he knows the wider implication of doing that.

His handlers would also keep him in check.

Having said that, it takes an enlightened citizenry to know that MNK is central to peace in the region as it stands. A Peter Obi's visit to MNK to sue for peace should give positive feelers to the security community. Problem is, the warped mindset of commentators who would interpret it to be an endorsement from iPOB.

All is fair in war!! Doesn't matter how you kill your adversary.......just make sure he is dead that's what's important

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by guru90: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
jerryunit48:
Some people go get heart problem today

Am just login now...

Omo

I am heading to beer parlour now......

Na so my brother.... some people go die this night...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Truthdeypain: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

Thanks, but that my comment was made from a point of annoyance.

The thing is, while I disagree with secessionism, and am one Nigeria, a secessionist movement that agitates peacefully is a sign of a healthy democracy.

But the way Nigerian secessionist do their thing..eg the Biafranist...one minute they are carrying Biafra flags, then once it is election time...they carry Nigerian flag and pretend to be Nigerians.

Honestly it annoys me. At least, take a position. I like being a Nigerian. Maybe they will call me FUlani slave...but I believe in Nigeria for many reasons. Not this one where today you are this, tomorrow you are that.

Ironically, MNK is not a hypocrite.IN 2019 he was still promoting secession. Many of his erstwhile supporters were Atikulating. That is admirable...even if you disagree with his message.

Well I have always been Pan Biafran so long as it is achieved peacefully and democratically via a referendum. I also feel like there is not much love for the country as a whole. Truth is most Nigerians just feel the same way and admit it on a daily basis in their homes and lives. it's is only when they hear IPOB express same sentiments publicly without fear or prejudice that pretend as though they are more righteous or any different (Fear, fake patriotism, slavish mentality who knows?)

Perhaps my position may begin to shift, if I see some restructuring take place in Nigeria, state police etc.. That's why I somehow support Labour, I beleive something may realistically be done about restructuring and shit. The former two parties have had their chances to do sth and they have both deliberately and passively failed to do nothing about it. Yet they still think they can fool us into trusting them again, I beleive we should give Obi a chance.

Still would it be heretic for one to love Nnamdi Kanu and want a new Nigeria as well. Most of the issues being addressed by Nnamdi kanu are real issues that people have started to realize all of a sudden. Most Nigerians will readily dismiss Nnamdi Kanu and his eternal messages because he is IGBO, even when he has clearly been fighting for what can only be described as just and reasonable.

Don't forget that before the Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra there was the Nnamdi Kanu of Restructuring. The only true solution to this IPOP matter should be a real one. It will never go away if the fundamental issues are not treated and by that I still insist that while we want a better country there should be a referendum so that people will be able to clear all given doubts on the BIAFRAN and indeed other successionist issues once and for all.

Nigeria has never been a nation, it's just a sad, painful truth, all the people I have seen who claim they love Nigeria are mostly liars they have a twisted and hypocritical understanding of the words love and patriotism, to them patriotism is opposing IPOB and it's elements whereas they express the same things they themselves complain and moan about in their bedrooms. Most are even the most tribalistic human beings.

BiAFRA or CONFEDERATION is the answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by RestructureNig1: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mko123:
I hope he learnt his lessons just like the way the one that ran to Benin republic did

You're a fool if you think Nigeria will continue like this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by stanluiz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
tolue42:
Who remembered when I said if APC want to win Election they should release KANU?? let's see what Obidients will say mow
Obidients is a national movement not regional movement.

I hope that bastard called kanu has listen to voice of reason.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by udede(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Soon this thread will be closed by the agbadorian mods here.
This kind of news dey purge them.
And as for front page, imposicant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Alpharey: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
stanluiz:
Despite that he has been released. Nnamdi kanu is still a Terrorist that should be monitored 247 by that security forces especially the DSS.

He should not leave Nigeria so as to continue his madness. Let him not come to the east. He better stays in Abuja.

Keep shifting goal post. Terrorist are not set free anywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Bigleaf1006: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You speak wisely. I think it would be best for Nnamdi Kanu to hibernate, I actually like the guy though, he's always had good intentions and paid dearly for it and bravely too. I doubt he'll be willing to throw in the towel now because of some "Obedient movement" I think it's best someone gets him to pedal down on the "Biafra or No Nigeria Mantra" grin grin

May our labour not be in vain..

What good intentions, would be really nice if you could point this out in detail.......no freedom fighter preachibg or resorting to violence has ever turned out good.....Robert Mugabe,charles taylor etc readily comes to mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Minjim: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
It's a planned judgement. The FG want to release him to bring peace to the SE.

Let's see how UGM will disappear

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Ddokie: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
faceland:

The moment he land UK, he would start shouting.
Starting with Dokubo and that other guy that tried to take over.

i doubt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Pootle: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
naija cool all of a sudden asup strike end, FG number one enemy released...never trust a politician undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Kdon2: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:
Just saw it on his lawyer's FB page now now..
What will this Judgement protend for next year's election?

We wait and see!

And you think this buhari will release him untill after election? That one na dream o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by epondudu: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
The system Albino kanu hates so much game him freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Retmis: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
Malami said he spent billions in the abduction of Kanu.
Children of hate,the money don go ooooooo

Malami don use una cash out

KANU is free at last

All hail IPOB

And more billions in feeding him in detention.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Westgutz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
The plan is to make him frustrate ObiDiet Movement in the southeast and south South..

Nnamdi Kanu is smarter than that; he will lay low and dey do press-up until the election is conducted...It doesn't matter the outcome of the election to him Biafra is the priority not presidency.... I don't see him stopping the agitation although he may take some break for things to cool down.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by RestructureNig1: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Quick appeal.
The terrorist monkey must not be released.

You're a zombie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Lionnation: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.
no shaking bro, it's a win win situation,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:

FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that this cownu caused to kill, he will never ever end well in life.
For all the families he caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will mber depart from his life.
Brutal end awaits Cownu and all his brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

We Rise.

SHAME ON YOU!!! YOUR WISH DID NOT COME TO PASS. YOUR TEARS JUST STARTED.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Snapchat:
Time for me to stop my support for LP and denounce Obi, who want to be the president of the zoo. Kanu is back, it’s time for Biafra.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
Obi can go to hell!!
Agbado man how far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by afube: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin If he is acquitted I am very happy for him, I just hope he allows peace to rein .... As for the Attorney General I don't want to hear that you are appealing anything ... Well for Ipob it is time to metamorphosis to a political party with a sound ideology . As for the innocent people who paid the supreme price for this unnecessary conflict our hearts are with you. Like I always tell people fighting over God's land , if thou destroy your lives, the Good Lord would give his land to a better Generation.

Unnecessary kii you there......bloody oaf!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by PointZerom: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:

As long as God lives.

We Rise.

Shut up.
This packaged terrorist hv killed innocent Nigerians yet you're supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Chopcy29: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:

As long as God lives.

We Rise.

Online mouth speaker of the less privileged Igbos.
I hail

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
when is ogwuigbo update going to court with his evidence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.