Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

To Those In 30s,come In And See!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those In 30s,come In And See!! (6649 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by advanceDNA: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin grin sorry sister. The matter pained you gaan. The boy don wise up why u kon dey vex??

The guy no.insult anybody....he just said he's doing fine without a woman in his life yet that gender still dey vex .....
women just want to be praised for your sacrifices, hard work, success and risks .... while they contributed nothing other than having sex and spending your money
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by advanceDNA: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay oooo
Lol....U don gentle....Ur blood no hot again

...na wetin most of una dey find for here be that...men that will all over you and u will later come here to insult and mock for showing interest in you... grin
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by LewisHamilton15: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay oooo
Sorry for not replying on time I'm always busy at work so I hardly login. Can you take my contact? please.
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
Sorry for not replying on time I'm always busy at work so I hardly login. Can you take my contact? please.
okay
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by RealistRedpiler: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hello guys happy New Year..

So sorry for staying off, I'm back
Re: To Those In 30s,come In And See!! by Divay22(f): 3:39am On Jan 20, 2023
RealistRedpiler:
Hello guys happy New Year..

So sorry for staying off, I'm back
You're in your early 40s now i guess and still not married?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.