Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man (7632 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Sweetvie: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2022
You're a man
It's rare to see anyone that can allow that without a fight
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nonywendy(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Your wife, cheating on you for two years while living under your roof and you don't know, you be mumu.
na so simps dey behave
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by dawnomike(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2022
efelicity:
I opened a thread few days ago on my wife's strange behaviours and the wonderful people of nairaland had their take on it, i made use of the best advise and it worked for me.

Two days ago i decided to sit my wife down to ask her about her strange behaviours. She was like, nothing. To cut it short, i told her to feel free and it'll not bounce back negatively, she started shedding tears then she said she don't love me any more and that her behaviour was adopted to make me divorce her. She said she wanted to poison me but couldn't because i was a good person. Had it been I was abusive she would have poisoned me. She revealed to me that she was in relationship with the man who she wanted to marry for two years. I told her not to worry and that she can leave. She brought a pigeot and packed all her belongings, i paid for the pigeot services and also gave her pocket money.

We told our kids that she was travelling. I couldn't control myself when i saw my kids happily waving her goodbye.
You are a Man!!!
I wish you and your kids the very best in life
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Israeli072011(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Your wife, cheating on you for two years while living under your roof and you don't know, you be mumu.

will you keep quiet
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2022
The kids belong with their mother because only she can properly raise them. Why did she leave them and how will you raise them all by yourself?

I'm sure you're already thinking of taking them to some of your female relatives who might end up treating them unfairly and discriminating against them as if they don't have a mother of their own.
efelicity:
I opened a thread few days ago on my wife's strange behaviours and the wonderful people of nairaland had their take on it, i made use of the best advise and it worked for me.

Two days ago i decided to sit my wife down to ask her about her strange behaviours. She was like, nothing. To cut it short, i told her to feel free and it'll not bounce back negatively, she started shedding tears then she said she don't love me any more and that her behaviour was adopted to make me divorce her. She said she wanted to poison me but couldn't because i was a good person. Had it been I was abusive she would have poisoned me. She revealed to me that she was in relationship with the man who she wanted to marry for two years. I told her not to worry and that she can leave. She brought a pigeot and packed all her belongings, i paid for the pigeot services and also gave her pocket money.

We told our kids that she was travelling. I couldn't control myself when i saw my kids happily waving her goodbye.
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by prophetfire: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
realestate99:
Weak men are trampled upon without any repercussions!! Sometimes being meek and weak is a great deficiency, there is an Aura a man possess that radiates class and respect, that is the kind of aura that ladies love to get stuck with, you do not need to be violent to radiate such aura, self confidence, healthy self worth and being principled is enough.

Let there be an innate awareness to your wife or anybody around you that there is always repercussions for any wrongdoing, people tend to behave when they know their stupidity would be met with Similar or superior force.
. You nailed it my dear. I was like that when I was younger and growing up, then I joined church and church teachings made me meek and weak until I realized that meekness and weakness makes a man a prey for the female gender.
I now reactivated my original mode and took control and started having peace and joy.
I don't mean being wicked though, but just what you wrote up there.
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by obinna58(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
efelicity:

Lies
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by DaInferno(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:

are you for real?
Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by cayorday89(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Congratulations OP,
God just did save you from the hands of a harlot, slut and a hoe.
The best is just for you to take your time and see if you can remarry.
But what if your kids ask for their mum, what would you say?
Only one lie will prolong its movement before it jams truth one day and it is that she died in transit. And if she shows up na her ghost be that... But I doubt the authenticity of the narration.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man by ExtremeDot: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Indeed... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help The Simps / Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? / How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.