Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity (22934 Views)

Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by wirinet(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Remove Ambode from your performed list bcus he did notin. Tinubu did better Dan him. Fashola was the main Oracle!!

List projects started and completed by Tinubu and those started and completed by Ambode and let's compare and contrast.

You people talk like Lagos Started in 1999. I did my primary and secondary education in lagos in the 80s, so I experienced the development of lagos pre and post Tinubu.

Even Lagos State indigenes are not happy with the bogus claims that Lagos was a jungle before Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Buba Marwa was a million times better than Tinubu as Lagos State Administrator.

Tinubu is talking to the Indomie generation.

You can say that again.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Johel(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://punchng.com/i-turned-lagos-from-jungle-to-megacity-tinubu/

Mumu...it's still the same jungle that it is...Mumu old man...refuse dump everywhere,brown roofs still full mainland, bad drainage,bad roads..Yet the ode speaks of megacity.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Johel(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:
Follow the person wey know road. Tinubu sabi im way, na im we go vote for

He will lead you to the bottomless pit...chose light over darkness.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Johel(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu nah d man for the job

Where is thy sense??
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by adetayo234: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

I'm not like your father.

Idiots

Did any Nigerian create everything in his environment?

Did Messi score all the goals himself?

Idiot.

We are talking about leadership and how leaders have steered their states.

If you cannot even go out on the streets on Mondays in Anambra, tell us why you think you should be president.

Idiot, no leader can overnight transform his state because at best they have 8 years.

But they can create legacies in the form of policies, infrastructure, ideology, and security.

None or these things do any of your preferred candidates have.

Idiot.

Tell your mother her psuuy still stinks.

Why do are you quick to attack people's parents? Is it because your father failed to raise you well?

Is it because you have no honour for your mother at home?

Is that why you have chosen obvious stupidity and mental dumbness above common sense?

Is that why you agree with Tinubu's lie that Lagos was a jungle before he became governor?

Now, I understand where you are coming from. You paint yourself as a product of a broken home.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2022
adetayo234:

Why do are you quick to attack people's parents? Is it because your father failed to raise you well?

Is it because you have no honour for your mother at home?

Is that why you have chosen obvious stupidity and mental dumbness above common sense?

Is that why you agree with Tinubu's lie that Lagos was a jungle before he became governor?

Now, I understand where you are coming from. You paint yourself as a product of a broken home.

Knowing your mother makes it easy for me to talk about her and you.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Enyimbamercedes: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2022
One hypocritical nincompoop making noise in this thread posted this in 2021 talking bout how Ambode the people’s choice was removed and replaced by another based on politics.

Today he is on this thread supporting the same tyrant who removed “the people’s choice” and put in place his choice.

Everybody is a m**ther f**kin hypocrite.

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Westgutz(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Shaiii people can lia ooo just to deceive their grand children...

Olayinka where are you ooo?
���
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by adetayo234: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

Knowing your mother makes it easy for me to talk about her and you.

Idiot.

Thanks for proving that your parents failed to raise you well.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by VOsimhen144(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.
You're a foooooool for saying this rubbish.

Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether you zombidients likes it or not. I'm ready to snatch ballot box on that election day to make sure Tinubu win.

Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023.
May God Bless Our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Honchoslim16(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Sh!t so crazy
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

Don't know who the aged are - Biden?

Trump?

Oh don't be silly!

I'm talking about the brain dead criminal drug addict who doubles as APC presidential flag bearer. Even though he can't hold a flag.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Johel(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock

Look at the whole comments...u seem to be the only fool on the thread.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by oloyedewaris(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.
What development did it have during the time of being capital
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by VULCAN(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2022
The Lagos of October 1st, 1960 that we have watched on video was cleaner, more elegant and more civilised than the Lagos of today.

There were no touts, no sky high rubbish dumps, no omoniles, no extortionist Lastma or VIO's.

One must be a compound fool to believe this drug baron's perspective of his contributions to Lagos.

Lagos has consistently been voted second worst city to live in globally for well over a decade. Now we have moved to 1st position.

That tells us all we need to know

Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by starpower(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Remove Ambode from your performed list bcus he did notin. Tinubu did better Dan him. Fashola was the main Oracle!!
You will progress in your endeavors. Ambode is like mini tinubu. All the useless local government road he did done spoil finish. No government in lagos has hold local government accountable.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by toolovely(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Lagos has always been the most developed city in Nigeria.
Unless Tinubu wants to tell us another state that was more developed than Lagos. So, Lagos had everything running for it before you became the governor. Why don't you claim successes in Osun since you're the one that installed Rauf and your cousin abi nephew.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Okwyjesus(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2022
limeta:
Lets make believe you did all that as a regional champion ok good thank you that was donkey years ago
Now you very old shaky and sick go and rest

Case closed.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by BigBizzy(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2022
You did not do shit....sdfu
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Confirm4real(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Oga most Lagos roads are bad jare and full of Agberos...
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by udemzyudex(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2022
A former capital a jungle? Very funny.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Akuruoulo(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Lagos that was ones the capital of the country ?
That's how one buffoon will come out to say he turned Abuja bla bla bla
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by eguarojeona: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:
Follow the person wey know road. Tinubu sabi im way, na im we go vote for
Make the iragbiji drug lord go make osun into a mega city then.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Amoo89: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Antyislam:
You are a lier mr Tinubu , God will punish you
God punish you too. Mention what you aspirant has done too why curse.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Amoo89: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

If tinubu can make Lagos the way it is come and make Nigeria too from grass to grace
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by HighTableVoice: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
jazon:
Jungle kor. Na desert grin

Ko de ni dafun e
All your life works will be a waste when its time for you to reap it
Oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by IbileIfe: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Fact.
Argue with the person your are facing in your mirror.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Amoo89: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

To all supporters of presidential aspirants and their respective influence state

Tinubu supporters your life shall progress as Lagos state

Peter obi supporters your life shall progress like Anambra

Atiku supporters your life shall progress like Adamawa

AMEN
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Corporate2020: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Antyislam:
You are a lier mr Tinubu , God will punish you

But God is already punishing your parents nah
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Germi9: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Hmmmm you call a former capital territory a jungle? LOL what exactly did you do? Cos you didn’t mention anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List / ‘We Weren’t Given Anything Extra’ — Ireti Kingibe Speaks On Akpabio’s ‘Alert' / Secret Negotiation: We Have Enough Facts To Expose You, Zamfara Fires Back At FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.