Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) (67567 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by jacobnel(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
The only Achievement of the Emirs, obas and ooni because naa Government dey feed their family.

press9jatv:

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/14/ooni-of-ife-oba-ogunwusi-finally-marries-fourth-wife-set-to-marry-5th-and-6th/
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Prodigy100:
He is a deity,he is using them for ritual.
you nor get sense. If you had said this to my face I will punch you and before you retaliate crowd will gather you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Oracleforce: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
princepee:
kissa hustle oo!
When you have money you will have power,
Women will queue to be your wife, even highly educated and seemly feminists, will not mind being second third or even tenth wives!

I must be Rich!

A rich man marries as many wives as he likes but a poor man finds it hard to settle down with one....

What a wicked world.!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by 0dav2(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well what can I say
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Okostan(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Helo follow nairaland am begging for a job in abuja,am a graduate with hnd in banking and finance please help me. Depression is really killing me i hardly eat or pay my bills due to am not engaged.
Please if any one can help me i will appreciate.
God bless.
0706 969 9491
Okostanley001@gmail.com
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marriage Jamboree
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by CheapHomes1: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
press9jatv:

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/14/ooni-of-ife-oba-ogunwusi-finally-marries-fourth-wife-set-to-marry-5th-and-6th/

These so called "successful" women would have insulted any suitor who asked them to marry them and become housewives. They will make noise of how they are modern women, strong women, role models and career independent women. But here we are seeing them abandoning their so called careers and businesses to be oloris (glorified housewives) whose only job as a wife is to fvck and nothing more. To even be married to a serial divorcee is even more shameful. It shows that many Nigerian women are just empty barrels

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by adecz: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man is fast becoming
'Ooni Of Marriage' ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

His subjects should call him to
order.

Haba mallam ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by olancho: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
I saw Ooni of Ife in Lagos yesterday at 1004.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yes o. They’re the custodian of our culture which polygamy is a part of. Monogamy is a foreign culture.
But you lots had problem when Yul chose a second wife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by crixlight2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Shut up.

There is no state government who didn't struggle to pay salaries when oil price was at an all time low.

Stop being deliberately ignorant. Oil is Nigeria's lifeline.
See this one , like there is no oil and bitumen in Ondo state and crude oil in Lagos state

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Allisgud:
I mean without the wives beafing each other like family conflict

Yes you can do it.
It depends on how much authority you command as a man, women don’t respect weaklings.
That plus money, and you can have as many women as you want.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by kunle75(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Irunmole1: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
princepee:
kissa hustle oo!
When you have money you will have power,
Women will queue to be your wife, even highly educated and seemly feminists, will not mind to be second third or even tenth wife!

I most be Rich!

But ooni of ife no really get money lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ComeToJesus: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enimin:
This dude finally grew a decent-sized pair of balls

Kudos to him

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Kaiser20: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
What else can the boy Ooni of Ife do better other than to marry a 20 wives.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ljoh: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marrying many women because of the little power given to you,
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by GistFullGround: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
So, if you are a king, your pastime is just to marry, marry & marry?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Babafrayol23: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
That's only thing dey sabi be dat
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ComeToJesus: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
As far as I know, the only duty of traditional rulers is to own a bevy of beauties and coded harems.

What else do they do? Probably pouring libations.

Dazzol.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by dododawa1: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
KINGS sweet for Nigeria
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by leokid866: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Irunmole1:

lol.....is like you don't know the weight Ooni of Ife carries......you better ask somebody.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by dododawa1: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oracleforce:

A rich man marries as many wives as he likes but a poor man finds it hard to settle down with one....

What a wicked world.!

but RICH born few WHILE poor born plenty.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
The most useless king in Africa

Nothing he knows than phucking pussy undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Microwhy: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Niger Delta oil funding some people's lascivious desires.
What about Lagos and Ondo state oil..
Abi they're palm oil....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ofuonyebi: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
the Ooni palace is really working hard on these modern ladies ..
welldone RH....More of the women servicing ..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by princepee: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Irunmole1:

you sure?
Check again, the guy was rich even when he wasn't oba .
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
i must be rich in jesus name Amen�
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by sisisioge: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dude trying to make a statement! He's been embarrassed by two failed marriages in 3 years! Now na LOP o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by CaptainAyub: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
akbonus:

YOU MUST BE VERY DULL,NIGER DELTA IS FEEDING THE ENTIRE NIGERIA AND EVN THE BUHARI FULANI NIGER,SO STOP BEING FOOLISH,OR IS IT THE RITUAL KILLING THAT THE SADWASTE IS USING TO CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN NIGER-DELTA?IF YOU DO CONTRIBUTE A DIME AS YOU HAVE SAID,WHY THEN ARE YOU AFRAID TO BREAK OUT OF NIGERIA.THE NORTH AND THE WEST ARE JUST CONSUMING,AND NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING RATHER DESTROYING THE NATION WITH THEIR SLAVE/MASTER MENTALITY.THE NIGER-DELTA,SOUTH EAST,NORTH CENTRAL AND A FEW FARMERS IN THE UP NORTH ARE THE ONES TAKING CARE OF THIS NATION YET THEY ARE THEY WORSE HIT WITH MARGINALISATION.ALL THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE SOON.
U know say yorubas believe so much in propaganda.
Wanted to engage him but declined.
What do yorubas have/contribute?
The seaport?
Just because successive govts have refused ti dredge and revive other seaports in the SS.
The import and export being done in the seaports is 95% driven by 1 ethnic group which is not yoruba.
Commerce and industry, yoruba no dey.
Farming,dem no see them.
But dem go de deceive themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs?