Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? (35432 Views)

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Passionate1:

How much was he earning 5 yrs ago ?
As far as I am concerned, Ur Fulani economy na hell
5 yrs ago. .
guy you no get talk abeg. Your reasoning is myopic.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by MrBroke(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Am Mr Broke and single so i gat nothing to say. When am rich and married if that be then i will say. Right now am learning
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Slynation(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
dahunsi12:

Bro. I learnt that when I was single and I can tell you for free buying in bulk is the best and it saves alot of stress and money. please when you get marry stick to the act of buying in bulk
Exactly bro...!! That's a real life hack
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
N2k every day for school thing *5 days, food at home oooo, N1k every day, for buy this buy that to make the food which is already at home. With food at home ooo, N5k for let's buy what we want to use to cook on Sunday. N1k fuel every day. All in all, want man who want to start calculating how much he spent in a week or month for family will develop high blood pressure on time. Let God keep doing the work of provision that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Quaddafi29: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Guy, running the home or running away from home? U no go understand. E no go better for APC!
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
N2k every day for school thing *5 days, food at home oooo, N1k every day, for buy this buy that to make the food which is already at home. With food at home ooo, N5k for let's buy what we want to use to cook on Sunday. N1k fuel every day. All in all, any man who want to start calculating how much he spent in a week or month for family things will develop high blood pressure on time. Let God keep doing the work of provision that's all. At the end of the month a lump some is given to Wife to do family food shopping ooooo
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
DaddyGoo:

For a family of 5, that comes to 8k/week for each person.

I can believe it as I spend about 195k/month to run my home (foodstuff,rent, repairs,school fees, miscallenous). And we are 5 in number as well.

This is minus fueling of cars and cost of solar/generator. I solely carry this one.
It's well sir, the Lord is your strength, that money alone is more than more monthly salary o.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by TruthHurts100: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
I buy 2k fuel twice a week. Thats 4k. Nepa Bill is N37k for a building with just one flat. IKEDEC God go punish una.
I buy food stuff in bulk, so I can't calculate that. Psp is 4k, Dstv 9k, Data for the family 10k. Sachet water 7bags 1.5k Diaper 6.5k Baby food, 7k

Pesin no fit count finish.

These ones alone na like 75k.

Na those werey IKEDEC cause am.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Exmilitant(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Najdorf:

Stop doing money ritual bro lol
No be money ritual bro, Na ruggelity been meet opportunity grin
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Rubbiish(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
shegra58:
I was opportune to work with oando at my early life and made my first millions in my early 20's and I was reckless with the money I was making being a Single guy,I buy unnecessary things, spend unnecessarylly on women and things that doesn't matter but one of my brother back then noticed my life and advise me to go and get myself a good girl and get married fast forward to 6 years later i was transferred to Nnsuka in Enugu state and after 1 year I got married after that I noticed that

What I used in eating in a day is enough to make soup and eat for 3 days with my wife and 2 kids
My wife wash our clothes and I iron them that saves me on laundry.

I spend less on women and friends because they know that I'm married and don't bring their responsibility to me anymore,above all you will definitely manage what you have because of your family responsibility

The bold is very very true!
But this apply to singles doing well sha
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Judgesledge(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
tolufase:

Are you related to Lie Muhammmed? I'm not curious but just asking.
He's actually Lie Mohammad s father, and Lie is his first son. This I know because he is my neighbour in Ajegunle
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Dollywood(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
skedman:
just one kid
My weekly expenses

Ikedc 10,000
Gotv. 3000
Generator fuel 5000
Food
Rice. 3400
Pepper 2000
Chicken 5,000
Pure water 750
Transport fare wife 2500
Car fuel. 10,000
Biscuit and caprizone 500
Total. 37150

The title says weekly not monthly.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by BATified2023: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lionnation:
I guess your brain is too small to comprehend what wrote there, go back and read again am not talking about election, am telling you why you are doing what you are doing, we will keep doing it till we stop bearing children not knowing where our problem is coming from
big brain

So are u telling us to keep having children like those northerners so we can match them in election cos I don’t understand
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by afesco: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.
A minimum of 40k weekly for my wife n two kids.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Passionate1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Cutehector:
guy you no get talk abeg. Your reasoning is myopic.
Don't be an idiot! Enjoy your suffering and smiling.

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by osazsky(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
imagrg:
70k monthly on very lean budget. 8 of us.
ma u are a magician hmmm
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Awesometouch1: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
20k for a whole family?

Cos as a single guy, i spend 70-80k monthly.

Please someone shu take me out of this Rivers state.
Hahahaha, I spend much more monthly yet single.
It depends on your preferred standard of living.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by madapcmod: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hmmm

Baby budget

Baby pampers (Hughes) - 5500

Nan 3 milk ( small tin) - 4500 baby finishes a tin on one week.

Cerelac Nigerian made (my budget no reach foreign again )- 3500

Pap / Milo / bottled water - 4000

Biscuit/ cheese balls - 1000

Food

Meat for stew (Sundays) - 5000

Tomatoes, oil, pepper etc - 2000

Rice bag dey house

Meat for soup - 4000

Fish for soup - 1000

Soup condiments - 2000

Garri (painter) - 1000

Bread for breakfast - 2000 (2 big loaves)

Milo /milk satchets- 2000

Fuel for car (work and school runs)- 5000

Fuel for Generator to freeze food in fridge - 2000

Average unit for NEPA 5k÷4 weeks - 1250 per week

Miscellaneous - soap, toothpaste, drugs, hospital, etc - 5000

Averagely N40,000 per week for family of 4. (Husband, wife and two kids)

I no put gas 12500 which lasts 3weeks max

Security dues

Borehole units

Dustbin removal payments

Car repairs which are often unannounced

Urgent 10k from extended family.

Data

DSTV recharge

Recharge for calls

Madam weekend hair do

Wears and toiletries

Hmmmm!

To be a man no easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Slurity(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Average of about 80k max monthly of food alone. 3 kids myself and wife. I must say myself is really helping to manage that because of the project we are currently dealing with.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Cmjarg(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
I have 3 kids, and they boys hopw you understand what I mean by they are boys cus boy eat more food than girls I spent 35 to 45 a week
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by AfahaAbia(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
1234ben:

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k
meat 5k,
Chicken/fish 3-4k
Soup ingredient 2k
Tomatoes 2-4k
Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Fuel for car. 5k
Miscellaneous. 10k
Total. 36k -44k.
This is based on d facts that there foodstuff at home.

Seriously it may seem unbelievably for some. Just me and my daughter spend close to 50k a week.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Fearyourcreator: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kentolo:
My beautiful wife n I managed 10k per week with food stuff at home.

It's well with Nigeria. That's why I can't vote for APC. I'm fully obidient
One man will disappoint you... Your destiny is in your hands...
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Phlakes(f): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
20k for a whole family?

Cos as a single guy, i spend 70-80k monthly.

Please someone shu take me out of this Rivers state.
you are not alone
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Lionnation: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
BATified2023:
big brain

So are u telling us to keep having children like those northerners so we can match them in election cos I don’t understand
how can you understand when you have small Brain I repeated myself in simple terms for you to understand what am talking about yet you couldn't catch up nawao
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by officerfudo: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
I have a wife and 2 kids and I and we Dey manage 10-15k weekly.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Dextre(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tregmas:
a man is supposed to carry the load bro. Woman is a helper that is nature design.

Please come off that shii!! We are in 2022, as much as men will carry load, women should support, there are women earning more than their husbands, make the man still carry all the load?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Dextre(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

Na why I neva still marry be this, all this 20k weekly stuff na beta struggle. How I go struggle as a child con still continue struggle. Make I still go face hustle, I need my kids and wife enjoying to the fullest when the time comes
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Najdorf: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Exmilitant:
No be money ritual bro, Na ruggelity been meet opportunity grin
Hmm abeg show us the way, your boys here are struggling
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by LaJoe2: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
1234ben:

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k
meat 5k,
Chicken/fish 3-4k
Soup ingredient 2k
Tomatoes 2-4k
Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Fuel for car. 5k
Miscellaneous. 10k
Total. 36k -44k.
This is based on d facts that there foodstuff at home.

Since when did a bag of sachet water cost N1,100?
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by LaJoe2: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Single.
Don't pay for rent or food.
Spend an average of 20-25k per week.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by charles009(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Family of 7.
Myself
Wify
4 kids(2 set of twins)
Nanny

Milo 2,200
Dano Full cream =N=4,000
Juice =N=2,200
Two stews, two soups =N15k
Diaper =3,200
Petrol = 5,000
House =N=5,000
Food stuff dey ooo

Minimum =N=45k to 50k.

Was way more when my twins were eating formula.

God help us!!
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by LaJoe2: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
This list is incomplete. Won't you pay for light, amortize the rent to weekly, DSTV, recharge card, internet - if you have, is it mainly just food. C'mon!
charles009:
Family of 7.
Myself
Wify
4 kids(2 set of twins)
Nanny

Milo 2,200
Dano Full cream =N=4,000
Juice =N=2,200
Two stews, two soups =N15k
Diaper =3,200
Petrol = 5,000
House =N=5,000
Food stuff dey ooo

Minimum =N=45k to 50k.

Was way more when my twins were eating formula.

God help us!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.