Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? (35440 Views)

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by cooooooks(m): 3:59am On Oct 17, 2022
People like to lie in Nigeria.

Michelle70:
How is everyone shouting 25k and 20k?

Are u sure i am still alive and in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Tregmas: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Nicepoker:
E reach spending it is always the man being mentioned.
a man is supposed to carry the load bro. Woman is a helper that is nature design.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Tregmas: 4:39am On Oct 17, 2022
cooooooks:

That is social media na, I wonder what those earning 50k per month will be saying

10 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by cooooooks(m): 4:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Don't mind them.

People earn 30k too.

How many teachers outside of the big cities (and big schools) earn more than 50k?

Even casual bank staff earn under 50k at some locations.
Even civil servants earn under 50k.

Tregmas:
That is social media na, I wonder what those earning 50k per month will be saying

6 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by cooooooks(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Rubbish.

Both must contribute to the well being of the family.

Tregmas:
a man is supposed to carry the load bro. Woman is a helper that is nature design.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by cooooooks(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Complete hypocrites. Don't mind them.
Nicepoker:
E reach spending it is always the man being mentioned.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Nicepoker(m): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Tregmas:
Wait till they bring up gender equality.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by InfinityFabric: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
swagguElite:
20k? A week! I should better put my prickk in hold and increase my earnings. 80k cost per month just for family. I never include friends and beer gatherings at weekends.
You still be drunkard on top. Chai! People still dey consume alcohol in 2022 ?

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Saintinoo(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Efuaye:
I spend an approximate of 30k weekly, and na manage ooh!
Eggs in place of chicken,
Pap in place of Oats, etc.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Do average income earners still eat chicken in Nigeria? One thing is that everyone should trim his budget, married or single.

12 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Saintinoo(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2022
imagrg:
70k monthly on very lean budget. 8 of us.

I must commend you for this, considering how much a family you are。

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by DeLaRue: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
1234ben:

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k

Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Total. 36k -44k.

That's a lot for Bobo & biscuits. Around N150k per year.

Kids will always want biscuits & stuffs like that, but you're not helping their long term health by feeding them so much of it.

These things should be occasional treats.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Saintinoo(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2022
1234ben:

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k
meat 5k,
Chicken/fish 3-4k
Soup ingredient 2k
Tomatoes 2-4k
Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Fuel for car. 5k
Miscellaneous. 10k
Total. 36k -44k.
This is based on d facts that there foodstuff at home.

I dont know your income level, but if after all these spending you don't have savings pls cut down on many things on your list.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by LordAdam16: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
cooooooks:
Don't mind them.

People earn 30k too.

How many teachers outside of the big cities (and big schools) earn more than 50k?

Even casual bank staff earn under 50k at some locations.
Even civil servants earn under 50k.

Dude, it depends on what you eat and where you live.

If you're earning 30K, you certainly will not use catfish to cook. Titus brand of Sardines and Exeter brand of Corned Beef will not be found in your house. Your kids will not use juice, yoghurt, or milk to step down.

Using 20-30K per week to run a home (with foodstuff already procured with a separate budget) in a city is very believable. It is the lowest band of the upper middle class.

One person will buy noodles and cook with the packaged condiments. Another will spend thousands on assorted ingredients.

Life no b competition. Anywhere your power reach, you stop.

-Lord

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by easzypeaszy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Average of 20k per week for 3kids Me n Wifey
Minus Lagos Transportation.
Soup 7k
Foodstuff 7k
Others 6k

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by politicsJoy: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Watch more of my videos : https:///T/l

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by emzynuel1: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
At this point I don begin dey pity my papa

15 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by 2Radii: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
20 to 30k... Depending

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by stanleyobio: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Omo e no easy oooo, we dey rough am dey go.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Uncletony(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
1kids, 3 relatives 45k per week

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Lightway: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

Why did you have so many children when you know you're poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
For a family of 5, I have stopped calculating for a long time... The figure is ridiculous and almost depressing! grin

23 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by twinskenny(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

i dont spend this much though... since we stuck the house with food stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Kentolo: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
My beautiful wife n I managed 10k per week with food stuff at home.

It's well with Nigeria. That's why I can't vote for APC. I'm fully obidient

16 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by streetsoldier1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
marlow1962:
I live alone presently, my son is not here with me, so for me alone I spend close to 30k a month. ( I don’t eat outside, so some times the expenses reduces)

You must be eating once in two days

11 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Danny50: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
At least 50k

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by davodyguy: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
tolufase:

Are you related to Lie Muhammmed? I'm not curious but just asking.
Who is lie Muhammmed?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by BATified2023: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
cooooooks:

no b lie

Even as a bachelor I spend more than that 25k weekly

If u consider fuel for car n gen
If u consider feeding
If u consider unexpected expenses for house maintenance n personal needs
If your babe comes weekly n she must cook
T.fare wey u go sort am
If u get owanbe n u gat give d celebrant small change

God dey sha

14 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
E don set!

Oya! Where are the "a man earning 50k can marry".

Only me in a week, I spend 25k and that's on a budget o. No impulse buying.

9 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.
Lie Muhammed junior brother

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Kentolo: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
The secret is buying our things in bulk.

11 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by kaywhy09(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.

Odogwu, I beg ads me join wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.