Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? (35434 Views)

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by MuMuOnBail: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
As a married bachelor (A man whose wife refused relocating with him).

I spend 30K weekly when am alone and 80K weekly when one of any of my side chick come visit.

They is one that like stealing my wine, Clothes, can foods etc. when ever she visits.

I GO SOON SET RAT TRAP FOR AM.

Ole!

11 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by abobote: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
I don't really take note of my weekly expenses. But I know I spend not less than 30k weekly.
3 kids, my wife and a younger brother.
My wife is trying in that regards, she is managing my money, though I hardly admit it to her

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by occfx: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

If money dey 50k if money no dey, anyhow anyhow. My target is to be making 10k daily if not family will not work

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Blackman101: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na only God know how much it takes to run a family in Nigeria now.

Na the food price or energy cost(Electricity/ Gas) one go count

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by doublekk1123: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
I have 4boys at must a week 50k but monthly 300k... Dstv subscription,gas and fuel

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
It depends on so many factors like number of kids, earning status of the man and his wife and any other dependents around.
Married men that are employed......
Married men that are unemployed....

This two earns and spend at different rate weekly.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by tamdun: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
I spend about 30k weekly, at times I spent more than that, I'll only be relieved when there is sch holiday

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by doublekk1123: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Prepaid meter ... 25k

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by skedman(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
just one kid
My weekly expenses

Ikedc 10,000
Gotv. 3000
Generator fuel 5000
Food
Rice. 3400
Pepper 2000
Chicken 5,000
Pure water 750
Transport fare wife 2500
Car fuel. 10,000
Biscuit and caprizone 500
Total. 37150

6 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by victorazy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
2kids 40k

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Microwhy: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Makers49:
Mine with one kid,the least is 25k
So that we can clap for you abi...
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by kaywhy09(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Announced3:
I'm a serving Corp member.. still single but I spent #2,200 per week in Benue grin

Stopeeit cool
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by emerged01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
We are four. I have never thought of having more than that considering the economy. My wife have been very helpful,omo my neck for don bend o.
It is only when you have your wife full support you will find it easy.

14 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by highchief1: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by bishopjoe02(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
easzypeaszy:
Average of 20k per week for 3kids Me n Wifey
Minus Lagos Transportation.
Soup 7k
Foodstuff 7k
Others 6k

How about your feeding at work, calls, snacks for kids

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Bennycollins: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
I personally don't want to count, because if I do it will affect my health. Just be spending as need arise but spend in return for value.

9 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by skedman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
skedman:
just one kid
My weekly expenses

Ikedc 10,000
Generator fuel 5000
Food
Rice. 3400
Pepper 2000
Chicken 5,000
Pure water 750
Transport fare wife 2500
Car fuel. 10,000
Biscuit and caprizone 500
Total. 37150
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by money121(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Na God dey run am
I swear

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
For a family of 5, I have stopped calculating for a long time... The figure is ridiculous and almost depressing! grin
Nigerians too like suffer, why will you have 5 kids in this hard economy

8 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by vickydevoka(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
mytime24:
u better jail that ur 3rd leg grin
U better remain single
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by wonderr(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Announced3:
I'm a serving Corp member.. still single but I spent #2,200 per week in Benue grin
no offense intended but I guess you are not a living thing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Treadway: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
For a family of 5, I have stopped calculating for a long time... The figure is ridiculous and almost depressing! grin
cosign! ....and still steadily climbing on a week-to-week basis.
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by occfx: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
1234ben:

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k
meat 5k,
Chicken/fish 3-4k
Soup ingredient 2k
Tomatoes 2-4k
Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Fuel for car. 5k
Miscellaneous. 10k
Total. 36k -44k.
This is based on d facts that there foodstuff at home.

You didn't add cost of rent per week, and school fees, health care. To run family no be beans. Most of us pay 2k daily for rent but we don't put it as daily expenses. Calculate your one year rent and divide it by 365. School fees and divide accordingly. Expenses no be here.

12 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Akabuking: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
E reach spending it is always the man being mentioned.
Yet they are fighting for equality

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Itisallright: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
To calculate tire me, wetin i no be say any amount as cash way follow me enter for Friday, non, 1k, or gbese dey follow me comot for next Monday... its well
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Sheriman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.
Pele Mr lie Muhammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by OgaDeyVex: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oga Just Wake Up From Sleep Begin Dey Vex
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Paracetamol01: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
ogashman:
Wow, that's huge. How many children do u have ?
maybe the young man has quadruplets
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seriously.....atimes it feels like you want to withdraw and claim no ownership again.....

But all of a Sudden, God sends the sacrificial lamb instead of you being the sacrifice ....lols

Let's ball on....a new Government can assist by God's grace....Amen
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Godfullsam(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
I am married with 2 kids. I drop 10k every Friday for my wife.

But there is always stuff like red oil, veg oil, rice, beans, semo, yam, garri etc we buy these items in large quantities to last for at least 3 months including cooking gas. (I fill my 12.5kg every 3 months, we do supplement with charcoal and electric burner especially if she wants to cook beans and other foods that take time to done)

The 10k is mainly for soup and other minor stuff.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.