Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots (11096 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by MaliCampus: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Iamgrey5:
. Where exactly has he did you catch that in his remarks? That he had punished them times without number but they kept coming back

Anyways, so how exactly has this thread helped in restraining the alleged bots now! ?
This is not the first time the issue of bots is coming up. A thread was created before and he apologized and promised to look into it and take action.He didn't mention any candidate then.He promised to tackle it. I'm sure the solution didn't work and he now knows does responsible for the bots.The reason he opened this thread to seak for advice.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Iamgrey5(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
MaliCampus:
This is not the first time the issue of bots is coming up. A thread was created before and he apologized and promised to look into it and take action.He didn't mention any candidate then.He promised to tackle it. I'm sure the solution didn't work and he now knows does responsible for the bots.The reason he opened this thread to seak for advice.
He opened the thread to seak for advice or complain about a particular political party followers.

I am pretty sure the topic of the thread is clear
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Seun this is nonsense.

On Nairaland, Tinubu supporting comment do no even get as much likes as Obi supporters but yet you think Tinubu support is due to bots and not normal people?

You keep succumbing to the noise of IPOB terrorists who have taken you hostage psychologically wise.

That has just changed.

Just check the front page posts for pro-Tinubu and anti-Peter Obi posts.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Guyman01: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nicetry:
It is the energy that the person has in creating, login and out different account is what is beyond me ... Like the person doesn't have job... Has time to do all these rubbishes just to like a nuisance post ... What does liking a post gat to add to old man winning election.. no wonder they say that u can't support tinubu without been stupid and daft.. I know the energy it consume me just to make smallest comment here much more of login different account for cheap like .. and u see all these urchins celebrating cheap like as if it is something worthwhile when it is obvious to them it is not real ... Nairaland is least site to ascertain opinion.. this site doesn't matter in the scheme of things

It's possible they developed an app that does the liking by continuous clicking and it's very obvious that it's Tinubu supporters as they Like some senseless pro Tinubu comments and you begin to wonder who is liking the post because even a real supporter of Tinubu wouldn't like such comment even if he or she is daft

11 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by MaliCampus: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Iamgrey5:
He opened the thread to seak for advice or complain about a particular political party followers.

I am pretty sure the topic of the thread is clear
He opend the thread because he now knows does that are responsible and want to destroy his forum.People that can support an old Sick man to be president, can do anything to destroy you.Seu.n knows does likes are from Bots he built the site.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

If you are sincere and smart, it should be clear to you that people are complaining about the politicization of the matter and nothing else. Who Nairaland like help?

If seun want to tackle bots on Nairaland, he should do it without the crass politicization. What exactly does he mean by “Tinubu Bots”. Did Tinubu create any bots on Nairaland? When the canceling guys were active, did we refer to them as Peter Obi bots?

If there are bots on Nairaland, they were created by various people for various reasons. Opening a thread to lie that all bots on this forum were created by Tinubu is stupidity at its highest form. This thread is a disgrace and an anomaly. We shall be here to see how it all ends.

Oga keep shut! Seun is not politicising anything. Are they not Tinubu bots? Incase you don't understand his use of lingua, he said "Tinubu bots", meaning that whoever is behind them is using them to help sell/push Tinubu. He didn't say "Tinubu's bots", meaning that they're officially working for Tinubu.

Btw, how does a guy cancelling posts have anything to do with Peter Obi?

12 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Jatii: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

1. If you have ideas, please post them here.
2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seun.

@Seun, consider using a recaptcha or HumanCaptcha for the first 3-5 times a user tries to like a post.

Consider email verification.

Consider using a paid 3rd party service like ipQualityScore.

Change the site elements on the site from time-to-time. E.g, the Like button element. That way, bot scripts or software will then need to be modified frequently.

Threshold for hits from ipadresses

10 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ImperialYoruba: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Joniww:
this monikers sleep on nairaland 24/7.

There is plenty mats and beds in Nairaland to accomodate entire 200million Nigerian population, and Seun and his moderators are not complaining of our snoring.

Do you want a bed? Sorosoke...

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ImperialYoruba: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

They are undoubtedly the culprits. You also forgot to mention "lhordspy". These guys eat, shiit, and sleep on nairaland.

We are amala and ewedu party, remember?

Do you want to join us, abi which one be jealousy?

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by BossGerald: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

Only a slowpoke would even call someone on the internet urchin

If anyone was educated urchin means street kids without cloths

But thanks to Seun for giving you all platform to misbehave

So you can cry??

This is just the genesis of the impending doom that will befall you and your ilks. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by tellsblinks(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards, finally seen commented on it
Seun.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by CanineOfJackal: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun, what a useless headline? I knew you are almost an illiterate, the way you express yourself..but I didn't realize, you are also a coward.
Seun lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 please rule 2 should be applied

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Conner44: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I will never vote for Tinubu, I have said this much about two years ago and I still hold my believe.

I will never vote for Obi either because up till now, I haven't seen anyone prove beyond reasonable doubt that his records in public administration is better than that of Atiku or Tinubu as public administrators.

Awon fence sitters them grin

4 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Chnbanc: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
alanto:

Se.un myn.d44 la.lasticl.a
why are you crying wolf?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RenaissanceGuy: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun should have been a little bit diplomatic. Being specific by bringing in Tinubu's name shows some form of bias or trying to play to please some other sets of people. He should have just said 'bots liking posts on the Politics section' rather than including the name of a particular candidate.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by TheSameGuy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun you're very bias.

You need to learn more about Leadership
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm watching you

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Being specific by bringing in Tinubu's name shows some form of bias or trying to play to please some other sets of people.
If you come across any anti-APC or anti-Tinubu post with excessive likes, please post a link to it here.

12 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Ajibade123(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
How are the bots created?
Let understand the problem first
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ajibade123:

How are the bots created?
Let understand the problem first
you're trying to get spoilt

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by AmuRubber(m): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Period007:
Check this out. Same number of likes on all his post on same thread
seun

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by AmuRubber(m): 12:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol

One person will create like 20 accounts then start replying and hailing himself just to make everyone feel the support base is massive..

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by AmuRubber(m): 1:25am On Oct 18, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The simple question is this, why must Tinubu supporters always act like crooks? Why can't they do things the right way? Is corruption, lies, tribalism and fakeness wired naturally into them? Must you spoil this website because you want to feed people with your constant lies and negative narratives?

Check your posts, you hardly talk about any real positive things about Tinubu, never discuss issues on Tinubu, you spend your posts strictly on negativity.

Nigeria has and must outgrow agbero type of politics.

Daalụ.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by AmuRubber(m): 2:09am On Oct 18, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Seun if you can't build and design Nairaland to an advance forum like Quora, just sell it or rather sell it to me, I will hire professional developers to design it into a world class forum—my problem with you is that you are greedy with this forum, you don't want any change whatsoever and lastly I have noticed that you don't want to spend your money by hiring professional web developers.

However, I have noticed how you are always active on Twitter, why don't you learn from Twitter? if Twitter owners were stingy, the app wouldn't have gone far and even become the top social app on this earth.

Just heed to the advice of members here and change the Outlook of this forum.
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by kk2027: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Guyman01:

It's possible they developed an app that does the liking by continuous clicking and it's very obvious that it's Tinubu supporters as they Like some senseless pro Tinubu comments and you begin to wonder who is liking the post because even a real supporter of Tinubu wouldn't like such comment even if he or she is daft

Too bad
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Queenttoast01: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
I have not met @Seun before, and i am not a fan of Tinubu. but, i have been following @seun threads on nairaland and twitter for sometimes now, and i perceive most of his decisions and judgment are bias, why?, this isn't a good approach to things.

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Ajibade123(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:
you're trying to get spoilt
I don't understand?
What do you mean?
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by jmoore(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Seun, what about your moderators that push fake news by Tinubu supporters to the front-page.

Are you really in control of this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ZombieSlayer1: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you. I don't know what is wrong with this Seun sef. A man has to remain silent about some issues. Not everything you will respond to or allow people to force your hand over.

Obifraud and Obidullard terrorists are the one's piling pressure on Seun here.

Yet we know they are the trolls terrorising all social media platform trying to shove Obi down the throat of all others.

@Seun.

If you have heard of the terms 'benevolent dictator' and you are a genuine observer of Nigerian society then you'll realize you need to be that to cope with Nigerians.

Stop trying to play to the gallery so much. Likes don't win anything and you should not be going out of your way to tackle something you have not caused and that is not really important anyhow.

You will over-monitor and over-sterilize Nairaland if you let every partisan group pressure you into action.
I think he's doing the right thing by sanitizing his site from bots that generate fake "likes". Even on Facebook and Instagram, your account can get banned if you use bots so why shouldn't Seun do same? Or you want him to let his hard work get ruined by Tinubu's urchins with their bots?

4 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ZombieSlayer1: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Seun should have been a little bit diplomatic. Being specific by bringing in Tinubu's name shows some form of bias or trying to play to please some other sets of people. He should have just said 'bots liking posts on the Politics section' rather than including the name of a particular candidate.
He built the site and he's the superadmin so I'm sure he was able to decipher from the admin dashboard. For Seun to mention a particular candidate, it's because he has access to data you don't have. It's actually simple, really. There are posts that not even a Tinubu supporter should "like" but you'll still see such posts her hundreds of likes.
One particular urchin typed a fullstop (.) on a post to book space and the dot had more than 300 likes. Tell me how possible that is

5 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by ZombieSlayer1: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Queenttoast01:
I have not met @Seun before, and i am not a fan of Tinubu. but, i have been following @seun threads on nairaland and twitter for sometimes now, and i perceive most of his decisions and judgment are bias, why?, this isn't a good approach to things.
Check the attached image

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa. / Jonathan's Condolence Speech To The Awolowos During His Visit / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.