Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? (25857 Views)

Nigerian LGBT Activist, Amara And Her Lesbian Partner Olayinka 'marry' By Tattoo / Married By Profession / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Marry By January 2021, But My Salary Is N45,000 – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by WereyBoi: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pixado:

Wereyboi
Baba mi
I dey loyal
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

I love Newscaster. Watching my husband on TV. And most men that are doing that job don't womanize unlike doctor or nurse

Eyah! I'm taken already so you came late!(kidding). Mind you women flock around us, it takes discipline and self control to be faithful. Aside money women pride themselves around famous people. I'm speaking from experience.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Cmanforall: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
I believe everyone has a picture of their dream husband/ wife in their head but sometimes destiny and journey through life might change everything.

It’s always good to marry a wo-man with a good job, but the nature of the job will also determine how effective the woman will be as a wife and as a mother to the children, also how responsible the husband will be.

If you are to marry based on a person's profession, who will you want to marry?

Nurse

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Pinkyposh(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Avast:

Who are they?
My sister is a nurse, she is not ashawo and she is not wicked.

I like taking care of, health wise.

Very good, I like that.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
;[color=#000099][/color]
Evilblackman:

Na big prick you dey find
cheesy grin

Gellawaaaaay
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pinkyposh:

I thought they said nurses are ashawo

Not all of them.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by quslit(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yeye de smell. Nobody go gree agree say na kidnapper, or yahoo boy dem wan marry. In reality na dem many of my gender dey look for to date.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Pinkyposh(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Emu4life:

This is true for Nigerian nurses.

I didn't ask you... I asked those who chose to marry nurses

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Lionstep: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pinkyposh:

Why a nurse, I thought they said nurses are ashawo, and they don't have empathy and are wicked

Exactly ..... nurse are no go area, manageable for friendship but not for marriage

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

I love Newscaster. Watching my husband on TV. And most men that are doing that job don't womanize unlike doctor or nurse

Really?... think about this... the number of male newscasters is I guess less than 1% of male doctors or nurses. If we look at the percentage of womanizer in each profession ... I can bet my life newscasters will be wayyyyy up on top. Do you think you will be the only one watching your husband?... even your neighbour sef would be watching... and salivating ... and plotting ... and scheming to seduce him.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by olaolulazio(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Divay22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
May it be to you according to how you've said grin
see adult mumu.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by HerBmer(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Lady Engineer(Civil Engineer) or TechLady

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by EdiskyHarry: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Romanoff:
I never considered profession before I got married.

I just needed the person to have sense. That was the most important for me.
Honestly you are making Sense.
The most important thing is to marry a sensible person before other things.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
na Teacher be that na

I don't wanna marry no teacher.
undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by IVORY2009(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Female politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Graceman89: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I would love to marry a Naval Officer...

Let's sail our ship together forever.
Cultist

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Seankhalifa: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
I want to marry a retaired rev. Sister..

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Graceman89: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
IVORY2009:
Female politician
Looter

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Evilblackman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
;[color=#000099][/color]

Gellawaaaaay

Sha dey ready for more wives

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by LaSenior: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
A billionaire in Kuwaiti dinar kiss
thief grin grin grin grin

Kuku carry the whole world Na
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Mrsoft3(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nurse

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by IVORY2009(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Graceman89:

Looter

Hi

But is not all of them that loots na cheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Zeezenho: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
A teacher because of the kids.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by brightology3: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
I would love to get married to a medic since am a pastor.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I don't wanna marry no teacher.
undecided
looking at your prescription,ma wetin i tell the angel be that.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Originalsly:
A butcher vet. Someone who can care for animals would more likely care for human.
Ladies rarely go into that line of profession

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by bikefab(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
A nurse

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nurse

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by mariahAngel(f): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
bukatyne:
For cruise:

Strictly by profession: a professional international footballer so we can travel round the world.

Do massive investments so after retirement, he goes into lecturing or any productive passion.

While I would write my books in my garden. kiss

Hehehehehehehehehe

...but they almost always end up as coaches, managers, talent scouts, football analysts or fitness trainers naa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Pinkyposh(f): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Not all of them.
Okay, that's good
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Bugatti411(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Business woman...
Katakara ... You gerrit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.