Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? (25879 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Nigerian LGBT Activist, Amara And Her Lesbian Partner Olayinka 'marry' By Tattoo / Married By Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Peero1: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
I believe everyone has a picture of their dream husband/ wife in their head but sometimes destiny and journey through life might change everything.

It’s always good to marry a wo-man with a good job, but the nature of the job will also determine how effective the woman will be as a wife and as a mother to the children, also how responsible the husband will be.

If you are to marry based on a person's profession, who will you want to marry?

Me I will like to marry a trader and not busy body woman aka iya Philo

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by emmykey0128(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
A nurse or a newscaster
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Godsownfc(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
I would love a nurse sha grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why?
Are you a Nurse pls?
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Abi? grin

Na so

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by SoftHeart(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
An AI Programmer

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by EngrOloye: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Professional Nurse

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by rickleye: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
A prostitute - so sex would be uninhibited and regular .
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by DonroxyII: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
I believe everyone has a picture of their dream husband/ wife in their head but sometimes destiny and journey through life might change everything.

It’s always good to marry a wo-man with a good job, but the nature of the job will also determine how effective the woman will be as a wife and as a mother to the children, also how responsible the husband will be.

If you are to marry based on a person's profession, who will you want to marry?

Medical Doctors Always MBBS no Doubt!

My Best !

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Simpubozz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Health practitioner

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
A billionaire in Kuwaiti dinar kiss
why are you so daft in complexion?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by dnawah(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
greggng:

My first choice is olosho ..
if she go to work ur mind go be at rest,as far as u know say na her job. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by swarley75(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Nurse or a Naval Officer

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by nku5: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
School teacher

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Pinkyposh(f): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Evilblackman:

Wish you best too love
Thanks �

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by danigbo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
I would like to marry a nurse. TheirTheir white dress makes them appear pure and immaculate !

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by JasonScoolari: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Graceman89:

Cultist
You're mistaking me for your Dad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Pinkyposh(f): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Originalsly:

If this is true for Nigerian nurses name one profession in Nigeria where this is not so. Just curious... is your sister or mother in any profession?.. name it.
Thank you very much for asking him

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by abobote: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
A teacher
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by mariahAngel(f): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Are you a Nurse pls?

No ooo.
I can't stand injections. smiley
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by EmmyDJourno: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Food Vendor……………Don’t ask me why cheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Food Vendor……………Don’t ask me why cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

Why? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by EmmyDJourno: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha

Why? grin

I don’t eat much, but when I do, I like variety
Plus she would work flexible hours, so we can always have time for kerewa cheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Evilblackman:

Sha dey ready for more wives

We’ll sign prenup, if he takes another wife I’ll kill him
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Olisehinnocent: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin
obembet:

I love Newscaster. Watching my husband on TV. And most men that are doing that job don't womanize unlike doctor or nurse

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
MITCHELL96:

Make sure you will never cheat on him grin grin

I don’t cheat
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by Dpundict: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am searching for a pharmacist or nurse to marry o.
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
gracealonev:
This is bad English. Please proofread and modify.
What will you say in response if she has stated it in this manner?

I think everyone has an image of their ideal spouse in their mind, but occasionally, fate and the course of life may change everything.

It's usually a good idea to marry a woman who has decent work, but the woman's job will also affect how effective she will be as a wife and mother to her children, as well as how responsible her husband will be.

Who would you like to marry if you were to base your union on a person's line of work?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by sniperr007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:
A billionaire in Kuwaiti dinar kiss

Be like you wan lose all your right as a wan and individual.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by sniperr007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Nurse or nutritionist.

Need a woman who'll have enough time to keep home, who'll return from work before I do and whose job wouldn't put her under unnecessary pressure to commit adultery.
And I reason it was food that was your motive when I read nutritionist.

Nice
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by sniperr007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Divay22:
A Tech savvy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not clingy so i don't need someone who is clingy

Whats your profession
Re: If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? by JohnnA1: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I always dreamed of Marrying a Nurse and I thank God I got married to one.
Nice... How's it been? And what marital advice would you give?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once / She Blocked Me Because Of This / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.