Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu (35273 Views)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
God will help you
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Rebuke: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Forget it, yhu won't be elected.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by ibechris(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best!

grin grin
May God help u out of this dungeon.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by KingOfTheDamned: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No need to even think of it...
We know where buhari stoped and won't want anyone to continue from there......

Don'tind the useless thief
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Catsofnaija: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Stop praising buhari. These people can vote for Atiku
He's bad luck
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2022
sweetMichael:
I cant stop laughing, u have made my day. But am for tinubu

So he can continue from where buhari stopped. Right?
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Bigchristo: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2022
OriOko88:
Obi still has hope. He can re contest in 2027. But u see Atiku and Tinubu..this is their last chance. Any of them who loses will definitely go into depression. grin
Obi will never contest again if Nigerians failed to vote him this time, remember he has also contested alongside Buhari then Nigerians where still hellbent on seeing Buhari into power but now their eyes don clear
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
We believe you sir
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by olaolulazio(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
Same Buhari government that has failed woefully in its 3 point policy of security, economy and fighting corruption? It is an audacity to insult the sensibility of Nigerians when Tinubu/APC said they want to continue the legacies of the catastrophic or disastrous Buhari’s govt.
Even Buhari’s wife apologised to Nigerians for the severe maladministration, acute pain/suffering and the unprecedented senseless bloodshed and killings his government has inflicted upon this nation.
Good! This is the same Tinubu Oshiomole and his miscreants have been trying to absolve of blame with the catastrophic Buhari regime implicating himself by himself.It is never easy to defend Tinubu.

Now Tinubu has justified why Nigerians will reject him and the APC in 2023 except if the country have not had enough of this grossly irresponsible, incompetent and evil government.
Read what you wrote again.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Tinubumustfail: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
We Northerners will not vote for you. Atiku is our own and have our interest. Do the 3 things in Osun or Lagos were you claim you developed.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by sofeo(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Alright sir.

But, no be today.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Mccullum: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Jagaban 2023 is a goal,

he's a visionary leader,

I believed in his administrative skill,

Tinubu is the next president elect of FRN by the will of God.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Rapuru14: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2022
"Shurrup"
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Antyislam:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, impossible
out of every propaganda i knw,only yours won’t work.
Try use another format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by babajero(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

You don open another moniker to impersonate again. We know you Igbos coined the word Yoruba Muslim / Yoruba Christian for division among Yoruba. Division that won’t ever happen..

We’ll always remember you people for who you’re..
So na Igbo man dey head MURIC? Mumu no good o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2022
ibechris:

Typical unpatriotic Igbo ipob terrorist/sympathizer misrepresenting the Igbo by hating everyone and the land. This land you use unsavory words for will not bless you. It blesses only those who bless it and cirse those who curse it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by R0LL0N(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Being given the baton by bubu doesn’t automatically Qualifies you as the president it is left for the people to determine their Choice through their right to vote not delegate.

Who are you to say that The president gave you the baton
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Tinubumustfail: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2022
We no need you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Tinubu abeg leave presidency...
Do these 3 things instead...
1. Take care of your health
2. Retire from politics
3. Go home and enjoy your looted wealth with your grandchildren.
Don't worry, Peter Obi won't prove you because you won't waste time visiting the past.

....THIS IS THE SAME ADVICE I'LL GIVE MY GRANDPA
Very good advice, if he is smart he will take this truhful advice.

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by onuman: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/three-things-ill-do-if-elected-tinubu/?amp

The ones you and these your APC people promised in 2015 made Nigeria to become a country now harboring the largest number of indebted, poor, hungry and most terrorised people on earth.

You people need to go and rest. We don't want any more of your promises.

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by iwaeda: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

God will not even allow you to smell the seat. Ema luuuu leeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by DLuciano: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa is the next president of my beloved country, fed rep of Nigeria.

Zombidients can wail and curse all they like, that is their plate of akpu.

you mean you never still get sense after 7 years of APC? just turn to robot now! shocked shocked
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

check my signature for free stuffs!

The money u and ur likes have made and making supporting this evil party , will be the last u will make off evil politicians... if ur plan is to make Nigerians suffer for ur own selfish benefits...it will certainly backfire... 2 yrs from now u will realise that u tried to sell an evil agenda ... only a selfish person will support Apc

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Bobloco: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
From your antecedents, the only thing you will do is the enthronement of thuggery, Agberoism to the national level like you did in lagos State which left it in ruins at end of your tenure making it the second most unliveable city in the world
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

check my signature for free stuffs!

He's ''the best" to you, for saying he will continue just like Bubu, abi?

Wehdone.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by 040drogba: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pls how can i post in nairaland ? Some one should tell me please.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by BATified2023: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Go and rest, Nigerians don't want you
go n prepare for exams ASUU don resume
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Japheth67: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Beverlyjean:

You can not remain a hate filled bigotted Prophetess of doom beyond February. What you miss from where you come from is brilliant leaders like Asiwaju Tinubu. It is so strange to you that there are geniuses like Asiwaju in governance because only mediocre folks rule in your zone.

While you are brought up to hate, Asiwaju was busy planning to be the President in order to serve Nigerians with his excelllent leadership and management prowess
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
He forgot to add that, before anything else, Th1efnoobu will first steal even the last kobo you and me have, and supply our kids with cheap narcotics.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by bhella10: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Incoming President of Nigeria

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by WELEBOO(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
APC and their supporters are just taking Nigerians for granted. Who do they think they want to deceive? This is exactly what they told Nigerians, when they were bringing Buhari. Nigerians are wiser now, their evil plans will not work.
valentineuwakwe:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.