Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu (35575 Views)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by bhella10: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Beverlyjean:

The money u and ur likes have made and making supporting this evil party , will be the last u will make off evil politicians... if ur plan is to make Nigerians suffer for ur own selfish benefits...it will certainly backfire... 2 yrs from now u will realise that u tried to sell an evil agenda ... only a selfish person will support Apc

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by ceeceeco: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sometimes I ask; is it actually human beings that are supporting this old man? As for me, the most important thing I love about Peter Obi's leadership is all about cutting cost of governance. He knows how to cut cost of governance, & his type is very essential now because, Nigeria is really in a huge debt. We are collapsing as a country, & I'm surprise some people are pretending not to notice it, the country is not working, yet people are campaigning for APC/PDP. some people are just not sensible, they are just after their selfish self & family, they're just so tribalistic & religious in their decisions, they're not considerate at all, they don't care about the common man at all, hence themselves, family, & friends are rich they don't care about you. Just look at the situation of our country, yet people will be still be campaigning for PDP/APC. Incase you don't know, in Dubai, the government pays their citizen, whether they're working not, they're being paid monthly; I think about 400k a month, each citizen of Dubai earn nothing less than 400k from the government, and some people will come here & be shouting APC/PDP. Some people no just get shame/conscience at all, make una dey deceive una self for this country, na when una go wake up oneday see una selves as slaves na dat time una eye go clear. Quote me; anybody who's supporting Tinubu/Atiku is very wicked, that person doesn't mean well for this country. That person wants to remain in darkness & perpetual suffering, that person doesn't want to move forward, & I reject such person.

Iam moving forward.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Wintertime: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

You don open another moniker to impersonate again. We know you Igbos coined the word Yoruba Muslim / Yoruba Christian for division among Yoruba. Division that won’t ever happen..

We’ll always remember you people for who you’re..

The afonja Muslim who always roam about topic of ijaws
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by onatisi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
"Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, promised to sustain present administration’s efforts in enhancing security, transforming economy among others, while announcing three things he would do if elected President next year."

I don't think this man advisers are in tune with current politico , economic and social realities of the average Nigerian man on the street.
The same buhari everyone is cursing and earnestly praying to even leave earlier if possible is the same person this man same he wants to continue in his footsteps !!!
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Allisgud: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hypocracy the same people who say they should not a credit buhari failed govt to him,is the same person congratulating buhari on his good legacy,and their gullible followers just swallowed this
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by anonimi: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
stano2:
Omo…. We need someone with ideas, what ever he is reading from that script wasn’t written by him.

Tinubu has nothing to offer, this is 2022 for God’s sake and he couldn’t answer a question on Global warming.
How will this nation move on with someone like Tinubu ruling, just announcing Tinubu as a winner of the presidential election is enough to send naira to 2000naira /dollar

He will offer Buhari's lazy youths who are unemployed due to APC's cluelessness, 50 million army jobs eating agbado.
What an empty but verbose man JagaBandit is.

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Confirm4real(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
By mentioning Buhari's legacies you have failed already...

Below are few Buhari's legacies:

Nepotism

Loans from different Countries

Tourist President

Always express shock without actions.

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by KeyEndurance: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
We Are Tired Of Promised And Fail
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
OriOko88:
Obi still has hope. He can re contest in 2027. But u see Atiku and Tinubu..this is their last chance. Any of them who loses will definitely go into depression. grin

Atiku is already used to losing so no big deal! But you see that Tinubu with his desperation? I don’t think he would be able to stand any defeat at the polls. grin grin
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Paulianfa(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
(1) Everybody will be Agbero,
(2) All the transaction will be forwarded to my account,,
(3) I will put Nigeria for sale.

Pls vote for me
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Memphitz357: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best!
check my signature for free stuffs!
You iz a clown ass muthafucka!!!
F**k outta here with that Tinubu bullshit!!!
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bloody liar
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Joniww(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chicago boy.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Misterone: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
"..Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence..." https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/
unlike you, we are not suffering from selective political amnesia. You say in 2015, unemployment rate was about 9%!, big lie .we remember how banks were dropping workers like insecticides on flies, We remember how some governors were owing salaries and the bail out, how the fuel queues were longer than a week, how filling stations only opened at night to sell at exorbitant price,how boko haram took over half of the North, how stealing was not corruption, how jamb could only generate 200k in a year, etc. We still remember.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

to bite you just dey hungry me like shawarma

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by adonaimart(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wondering what " cordial unity" was enshrined by this administration with the way public offices are given to a certain part of the country with disregard for the other nationalities...

Your speech sir smells of sycophancy and insincerity...

Naija make we shine our eyes.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Antyislam:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, impossible
I will
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
"..Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence..." https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

What exactly do you guys want? Would you be happy if Tinubu openly castigate the sitting president? You guys clearly do not understand the effective approach to be a successful politician. You do not have to attack everything, some times it pays to use your head.
Tinubu is doing exactly what is expected; you have to be a political foool to castigate the sitting president that shares the same party with you. He will do what needs to be done to win the presidential election and then show all Nigerians what he promised and what he can do to rescue this nation and put the country back on the map of greatness.

Great politicians go by a tested strategy that is designed to win election; only the gullible igbos take senseless actions without thinking and with zero strategy. This is why they have been organic losers for many years; you can't deliver what you do not have. LEADERSHIP is not for everyone.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by BigBizzy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ns scam...no vote am
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by mcmukoko12(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Come and win let me see grin
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Noblex2011(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You can not remain a hate filled bigotted Prophetess of doom beyond February. What you miss from where you come from is brilliant leaders like Asiwaju Tinubu. It is so strange to you that there are geniuses like Asiwaju in governance because only mediocre folks rule in your zone.

While you are brought up to hate, Asiwaju was busy planning to be the President in order to serve Nigerians with his excelllent leadership and management prowess
some Nigerians like to suffer. You are part of them. Imagine the way you are attacking this person. Are you not in this country for the past seven years. Face the reality
As for me, I will never vote for anything A.P.C. again in this country.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Seems your brain is on strike abi
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
This man is a complete comedian who is evil on his own. Agbero king
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Favourchris(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
sweetMichael:
I cant stop laughing, u have made my day. But am for tinubu

It's obvious suffer no dey tire u.

A Man boldly said he is continuing from where buhari said and u still dey nod head
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
1. fulfil your long time dream of becoming president
2. continue to assist my cronies as I have always done, now with bigger resources
3. kill the major opposition parties as i have done in lagos
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by bidemiolaa: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2022

High capacity power++banks.

LeD display
Fast charge
Multiple protections

Pay on delivery nationwide

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Noblex2011:
some Nigerians like to suffer. You are part of them. Imagine the way you are attacking this person. Are you not in this country for the past seven years. Face the reality
As for me, I will never vote for anything A.P.C. again in this country.
What is the difference between APC and PDP?

I hope the gullible igbos don’t forget that Peter Obituary was a member of this same PDP up until the northerners played him a couple of months ago.
He only joined the Loser party simply because he was rejected.

So, please present to us the difference between the PDP and the APC?
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Favourchris:

It's obvious suffer no dey tire u.

A Man boldly said he is continuing from where buhari said and u still dey nod head

I’m not surprised that you guys think with ur @sss. And this local boy mindset is the main reason why the hopeless igbos will never lead this country.

It is a political basic common sense not to ever castigate a sitting president that also shares the same party with you.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Oziens: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians Beware!!!
2023 General Election Is A Fight Between Light & Darkness.
Choose Light & Live In Peace Prosperity.
As 4 Me & My Household Will Choose Light.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again By God's Grace.
Don't Sell Your Vote For Crumbs To Avert Austerity For Your Children's Children.
A Word is Enough 4 The Wise.
#PeterObi4President2023
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oziens:
Nigerians Beware!!!
2023 General Election Is A Fight Between Light & Darkness.
Choose Light & Live In Peace Prosperity.
As 4 Me & My Household Will Choose Light.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again By God's Grace.
Don't Sell Your Vote For Crumbs To Avert Austerity For Your Children's Children.
A Word is Enough 4 The Wise.
#PeterObi4President2023

The light is to allow a bunch of uncivilized igbos to bring the killing of themselves from Anambra to Abuja?
I will pick a man that has an impeccable experience and a record that speaks for itself.

There is absolutely no way we are going to allow a 3rd class graduate that consistently struggles to make sense without telling lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 IPOB Commanders Shot Dead, Stolen INEC Device Recovered / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.