Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu (35274 Views)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by 2rez: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
On a good day, APC & PDP, these two very anyhow evil & useless acronyms that brings nothing but pain & suffering suppose don enter extinction but what do i know. Both been fuckinng & su..cking the contraption, left right center with illegal pipe lines for donkey damn years shocked & still got the balls to say they wanna contest election Deng!

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by shinealight(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
Same Buhari government that has failed woefully in its 3 point policy of security, economy and fighting corruption? It is an audacity to insult the sensibility of Nigerians when Tinubu/APC said they want to continue the legacies of the catastrophic or disastrous Buhari’s govt.
Even Buhari’s wife apologised to Nigerians for the severe maladministration, acute pain/suffering and the unprecedented senseless bloodshed and killings his government has inflicted upon this nation.
Good! This is the same Tinubu Oshiomole and his miscreants have been trying to absolve of blame with the catastrophic Buhari regime implicating himself by himself.It is never easy to defend Tinubu.

Now Tinubu has justified why Nigerians will reject him and the APC in 2023 except if the country have not had enough of this grossly irresponsible, incompetent and evil government.

I guess it was the Buhari administration that brought COVID 19 that ravaged the whole world….and they also started the Russia/Ukraine war with the conséquent fallout on the world economy whereby even countries like the United Kingdon are struggling to balance their budgets. As they say, ignorance is a disease but only fools get themselves caught in its webs!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Germi9: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Who else didn’t bother to read
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by mrcompatriot: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Today I hereby adopt BAT as my choice candidate in th 2023 polls, Obidients have done enough.My eyes are now open
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by aniefiokfred: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/three-things-ill-do-if-elected-tinubu/?amp

Òmò this is complete sarcasm. You want to give is change pro max? Only God will save us. Use your PVCs wisely, 2023 na redemption Year
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by ArcChu: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Even Aisha wife of President is asking Nigerians for forgiveness bc of PMB failure, this one is hoping to build on the failure!! Tinubu Lule
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“Thank you, President Buhari and may I say thank you on behalf of all Nigerians to your entire administration, represented by all present today. We supported you before your first day in office. I will remain your friend and ally even after your final day at the job.

I can say this because I know the vision you hold for Nigeria. It is a good and uplifting one. I know the level of patriotic dedication with which you have served this nation. I know the things you have achieved.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Why una no wan buy pampers for baba wey dun shit for body

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Echoban: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No need to even think of it...
We know where buhari stoped and won't want anyone to continue from there......

So the next govt should start from where then??
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Phantom233: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
"Mr. President and members of his administration, may I state the following: (If elected), I will give due honor to your efforts and to your legacy".

I like the fact that he said if elected. This is the first time I'm being impressed by Tinubu's choice or words. unfortunately this expectations will not come to pass.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Ikpongiton: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
What are the three things,he said he will do, that will be different from what the other idiot is doing presently.he will loot openly, while the lifeless one is looting in secret.apart from that, nothing more.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by bigcasava1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Antyislam:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, impossible
yoruba are known to be double standard both christian and Muslim, give them 5k they sell their conscience
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Jnm55: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
angry grin angry tongue
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by lomprico(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Apc can't collect your ticket again so why are you using dullardibhó's failures to campaign. There is no hope in your useless promises.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Favourchris(f): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
zomby:

I’m not surprised that you guys think with ur @sss. And this local boy mindset is the main reason why the hopeless igbos will never lead this country.

It is a political basic common sense not to ever castigate a sitting president that also shares the same party with you.

U that is not thinking with your @ss... tribal bigot every where..

What brought igbo to this discussion. .... and let me ask you.. since the igbo is yet to rule...

I guess the yoruba and hausa rulling is doing a good job.

Everything na tribalism... mumu youth everywhere.

What good has the yoruba and hausa brought to u.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Odebayo4010(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wetin dem tell us is
The same thing
They told us past years
Past years
That's why I like Olamide Song lyrics, boys are not Smalling,the lyrics really show our leaders real attitude to us,if you have never listen to that song,you really miss it all,go download it and digest the lyrics
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by jamesfield: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hahahahhah!!! Oloriburu ni Baba yi sha. JAGUDA BABA OLE. cheesy cheesy :
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by dayssolalee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
A lot of people dont know their left from the right. Nigeria problem is mainly in the grassroot, not all these leaders you blame.

Do you love writing and creating Inspirational Posts? You can earn by posting your day to day inspirations on souljarmind.com for other people to be inspired via your post. Go to souljarmind.com and start earning.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Belteshazzar1: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Echoban:

So the next govt should start from where then??
They should start with new strategies, new mindset, new understanding about management, etc.....
Not telling our youths that the government jobs are all occupied...
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by franudi: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu must you talk?
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by deeva2: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians believe you sir because you have done it before in Lagos..

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by ofwest47(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
The Jagaban of Africa Bola Hammed Tinubu continue with your campaign programs you are already on your way to take over from Buhari and forget the wailers and haters of your programmes, they are already campaigning for your successful take over by saying Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu.
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Echoban: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

They should start with new strategies, new mindset, new understanding about management, etc.....
Not telling our youths that the government jobs are all occupied...

Then abadone the ongoing project, civil service and many other the current administration is doing?? Are u daft? Mention any govt who doesn't continue from where their Predecessor stops.

A good realistic candidate will check out where previous one stop, the challenges, then take up the fight, stop some , continue some, re arrange the govt, restrategise and make head way..

U don't destroy a govt foundation, u rather build on it and make a redesign of it... Use ur head bro
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Belteshazzar1: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Echoban:

Then abadone the ongoing project, civil service and many other the current administration is doing?? Are u daft? Mention any govt who doesn't continue from where their Predecessor stops.

A good realistic candidate will check out where previous one stop, the challenges, then take up the fight, stop some , continue some, re arrange the govt, restrategise and make head way..

U don't destroy a govt foundation, u rather build on it and make a redesign of it... Use ur head bro

Is like u didn't see where i added etc in my quote abi...
You just want to open your mouth waaaa and tallk...
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Julietcutie(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Corn Master
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by zomby(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
bigcasava1:
yoruba are known to be double standard both christian and Muslim, give them 5k they sell their conscience
You are Correct, the yorubas may sell their conscience for 5k, but the igbos will sell their mothers for 10k and never turn back.
They remain the cheapest ethnic in the country; cheaper than a sachet of pure water
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
smiley I will never make an old man my president
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by richmanrichard: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No need to even think of it...
We know where buhari stoped and won't want anyone to continue from there......

grin .so you don't want APC to kwantinue with their good work? In lie Mohammed voice
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Belteshazzar1: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
richmanrichard:

grin .so you don't want APC to kwantinue with their good work? In lie Mohammed voice

They have tried a lot.... eight years of ride on our bombom we no gree again

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by shegzbillionz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

You don open another moniker to impersonate again. We know you Igbos coined the word Yoruba Muslim / Yoruba Christian for division among Yoruba. Division that won’t ever happen..

We’ll always remember you people for who you’re..
You think every Yoruba is supporting tinubu
Am from ifo , but i hate Tinubu, and will never vote or advise people to vote for him angry
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by Williams150(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / British Soldiers Lay Crosses At Yaba Cemetery To Mark Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.