Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu (35279 Views)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2022
shegzbillionz:

You think every Yoruba is supporting tinubu
Am from ifo , but i hate Tinubu, and will never vote or advise people to vote for him angry
Why you hate ham?
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by zomby(m): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

Why you hate ham?

The dude is an Igbo boy from Ifo smiley
Don’t waste your time with this confused dude… The flatheadss’ latest strategy is to pretend to be Yorubas from ogbomosho, Ifo, Abeokuta, Lagos etc that hate Tinubu.
But so far, the strategy isn’t that effective.

They all forgot that up until 3 months ago a very large numbers of Yoruba people all across the country were supporting Peter Obi, then the hopeless igbos got carried away… they started to attack and abuse any Nigerian that shares a different view or candidate. This uncivilized mindset/ method of operation quickly turned off many Nigerians, especially the Yorubas.
And Peter obi on the other hand didn’t have the skills or wisdom to calm down his people and redirect their energy. Peter Obi waited until the damages became incurable.
Fast forward to today, 95% of Peter Obi’s supporters are now igbos.
The big question is: For a party that already doesn’t have a sound structure, how do you win a presidential election in Nigeria if the majority of the votes are expected to come from the minority IGBOS?
It doesn’t make sense. And this is why most people call the igbos senseless group of people

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
zomby:

The dude is an Igbo boy from Ifo smiley
Don’t waste your time with this confused dude… The flatheadss’ latest strategy is to pretend to be Yorubas from ogbomosho, Ifo, Abeokuta, Lagos etc that hate Tinubu.
But so far, the strategy isn’t that effective.

They all forgot that up until 3 months ago a very large numbers of Yoruba people all across the country were supporting Peter Obi, then the hopeless igbos got carried away… they started to attack and abuse any Nigerian that shares a different view or candidate. This uncivilized mindset/ method of operation quickly turned off many Nigerians, especially the Yorubas.
And Peter obi on the other hand didn’t have the skills or wisdom to calm down his people and redirect their energy. Peter Obi waited until the damages became incurable.
Fast forward to today, 95% of Peter Obi’s supporters are now igbos.
The big question is: For a party that already doesn’t have a sound structure, how do you win a presidential election in Nigeria if the majority of the votes are expected to come from the minority IGBOS?
It doesn’t make sense. And this is why most people call the igbos senseless group of people

Correct. I know he’s not a Yoruba. I always spot them easily on here..

Majority of them now are acting like a tinubu Fam. Talking aggressively make it look like tinubu supporters are aggressive..

But it’s dead on arrival once you see such statement. Cuz an average Yoruba isn’t aggressive in nature. It’s a major trait of Igbos..

Their impersonation no be here..
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by bigcasava1(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2022
zomby:

You are Correct, the yorubas may sell their conscience for 5k, but the igbos will sell their mothers for 10k and never turn back.
They remain the cheapest ethnic in the country; cheaper than a sachet of pure water
It happened in ekiti where did it happen in southeast?
Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Memphitz357:

You iz a clown ass muthafucka!!!
F**k outta here with that Tinubu bullshit!!!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule.2

1 Like

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by budaatum: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Ibe eni.

Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by shegzbillionz(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa is the next president of my beloved country, fed rep of Nigeria.

Zombidients can wail and curse all they like, that is their plate of akpu.

Bastard where u dey now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie / Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.