Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN (19705 Views)

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . / Sexiest In Nollywood Award On Vanguard Newspaper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by r231(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nice grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wow, I didnt even see that part shocked shocked shocked shocked

Still sexy tho undecided

But there Americans like insulting ppl.

Italian

Raw, unfiltered and as grabby to ears as its presidents is to rears, the Italian accent is a vowelgasm that reflects the spectrum of Italic experience: the fire of its bellicose beginnings … the romance of the Renaissance … the dysfunction of anything resembling a government since Caesar. Insatiable, predatory and possessive, this is sex as a second language.

Read more: World’s sexiest accents #2 | CNNGo.com http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/life/worlds-sexiest-accents-130333?page=0%252C1%2C1#ixzz1VP1zSLYF

French

The demotion of this perennial prizewinner of global brogues to second place may illustrate the declining sexuality of Old World petulance. Still, the come-hither condescension and fiery disinterest of the French tongue remains paradoxically Intimate.

Whatever that may mean.

CZech

Czech
Smoky eyes? Czech. Intrguing history? Czech. Meat-flavored accent? Czech.

Famous tongues: Petra Nemcova, Jaromír Jágr

Like Russian, without the nettlesome history of brutal, iron-fisted despotism, Czech is a smoky, full-bodied vocal style that goes well with most meats. Murky and mysterious, the Bohemian tone is equal parts carnal desire and carnival roustabout.

Valued slightly more in men than in women, the Irish brogue is a lilting, lyrical articulation that’s charming, if not exotic. Fluid and uplifting, it can swing from vulnerable to threatening over the course of a sentence, restoring your faith in the world again … right before it stabs you with a broken bottle top.

Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by SEFAGO(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, I didnt even see that part shocked shocked shocked shocked

Still sexy tho undecided

But there Americans like insulting ppl.

Italian

French

Whatever that may mean.

CZech

I think they are just exoticizing foreign accents- cant blame them, if I had an American accent myself I would kill myself
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

I think they are just exoticizing foreign accents- cant blame them, if I had an American accent myself I would kill myself

But you do.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by SEFAGO(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

But you do.

Well depending on who I talk to  tongue

As I said earlier girls tend to like the Nigerian accent so why dont I make use of what I have grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Well depending on who I talk to  tongue

As I said earlier girls tend to like the Nigerian accent so why dont I make use of what I have  grin

Which girls? undecided tongue

Nigerian accent(s)  are very sexy when spoken by women, bush when spoken by men.  tongue
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by htajz: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Which girls? undecided tongue

Nigerian accent(s)  are very sexy when spoken by women, bush when spoken by men.  tongue
na lie na girls own bush pass everybody knows foreign women love nigerian men but we cant say foreign men love nigerian girls.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by htajz: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
i hope that ghananian musician sees this yes we will continue to pronounce thirty as tharty
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Wbong: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
lol
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by lepasharon(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nigerian accent ko naija accent ni! angry im sure they meant jamaican accent
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by BigMeat2: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nice let's be proud of our heritage.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
there is nothing like Nigeria Heritage.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by MMM2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Working in & working out sharp sharp angry angry
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
M M M:

Working in & working out sharp sharp angry angry

At least spell it well. grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by babyboy3(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
CNN just ranked Nigerian accent fifth sexiest in the world . see the details of the ranking below

1.Italian accent
2.French accent
3.Spanish accent
4.Czech accent
5.Nigeria accent

Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa accents! Which are all different from each other.

But I dont believe the ranking,

Yoruba accent sounds like your playing a very old tape recorder
Igbo accents sounds like your about to start a war (very aggressive)
Hausa accents sounds like your about to spit
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
baby-boy:

Famous tongues;King suny Ade, Omotola jalade ekehinde,

Those two are Yorubas.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Knight1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
baby-boy:

FINALLY SOMEONE SEEING THIS RIGHT *apart from the last three lines*

Which is the Nigerian Accent?
Is it OBJ's Umoru-UMar
or Yar'adua's fiful- people
or GEJ's sancshuary-Sanctuary
or Ekweremadu's datu=that
?
or do they mean the ones our young people form? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by SouthEast1: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
But do we really have a Nigerian accent?

Do you as an unbiased listener not see any non-correlation among Igbo and Yoruba and Benin and Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw, etc accents?

Famous tongues;King suny Ade, Omotola jalade ekehinde,

Ignorant CNN must then be ranking Yoruba accent, not Nigerian accent. There is no Nigerian accent.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by lepasharon(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
I think they are talking about the FUJI accent in music cheesy ^
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by lagcity(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
yaaaaay! no wonder that Iranian girl wanted to rape me. naija too sexy ooo!

Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Naija always represents Africa! U wonder why other Africans hate us, cause we just dominate wherever we go! true story,
Accent or no accent, its good to have an African country on there, Nigeria will be the US of Africa, once we get rid of the North!
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
lagcity:

yaaaaay! no wonder that Iranian girl wanted to violation me. naija too sexy ooo!

Yeah she wants to VIOLATION you.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by lagcity(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
hey baby, bring me the massage OYEL. it is sexy time
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Natasha2(f): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
yay i always knew this I love our accent and there's something about the voices of Nigerian men don't know but in every 10 seven get's to have damn sexy voices to me anyways cheesy
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Well depending on who I talk to tongue

As I said earlier girls tend to like the Nigerian accent so why dont I make use of what I have grin
Which girls? Is it nigerian or jamaican girls? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by folahann(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yes! I've one over these Ghanaian peepswink
It's very true that Nigerians have diffferent accents according to our tribes but that doesn't dispute the fact that there is a Nigerian accent, there is this unique way we pronounce.
Even in in America and Uk that we have American accent and British accent, you still get different accents from each country when you go into details.
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by executinal(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
Knight1:

FINALLY SOMEONE SEEING THIS RIGHT *apart from the last three lines*

Which is the Nigerian Accent?
Is it OBJ's Umoru-UMar
or Yar'adua's fiful- people
or GEJ's sancshuary-Sanctuary
or Ekweremadu's datu=that
?
or do they mean the ones our young people form? grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by pleep(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
The Nigerian accent is not sexy on women (unless rural annang/efik girls). But i wish i had a male Nigerian accent, unfortunatly i don't.

my voice is not a help to my game at all.  sad
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by pleep(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
the way Nigerian girls based in Britain speak makes me want to puke tongue
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by Natasha2(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
pleep:

The Nigerian accent is not sexy on women (unless rural annang/efik girls). But i wish i had a male Nigerian accent, unfortunatly i don't.

my voice is not a help to my game at all.  sad
that's a big lie pleep its hell sexy
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by linkin8k(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Naija too badt
Re: Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN by pleep(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

that's a big lie pleep its hell sexy
^nooooo Nigerian girls speak too loud  tongue and the way they say stomach is cringe inducing.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Davido Visits His New Estate In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.