Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy (29245 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
chymeze:

Naaah what the lady did is what the law calls obtaining by false pretense which is punishable by the law with several years in jail. There mustn't be an existing relationship between the two. All the guy has to prove is the fact that they had an agreement to meet each other and he sent her the money to facilitate her coming to see him and she breached that agreement by not showing up when she was expected to. These are very easy to prove... from chats, bank transfers etc.

Theory is different from practical. If the court reasoned the way you do then many scorned lovers would have sued their ex for false promises or breach of agreement. Either way I think you need to understand the difference between a criminal case and a civil one, if the chats shows that they are in a relationship, no criminal court would entertain such a case.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sir if it's a gift and u did not lend it to her,my bro u have no case..dont waste ur money and the time of d judges they have better things to attend to..they will strike off the case and use ur suit as tissue paper simp

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
abbey621:

You're capping! If there's any evidence of a relationship between the two, any gifts, service rendered during such relationship is and will never be ruled criminal. We have civil courts for that and even so, the burden of proof is always higher on the guy.

Reason am: Your girlfriend sweet talked to you to collect rent money, hair money, feeding money etc, you found out she used it for something else and think you can sue her for what exactly? Perhaps you bought a car for her and months later y'all broke up, you think court will help you collect the car back? As long as the papers dey her name, it is over!

For this particular case, it might even be worse because if na olosho relationship, goodluck telling the court you paid for a prostitute grin grin grin grin

You de reason like a kid..in this statement

The two of them are adults and they agreed on a date or whatever , and the other did not fufil it when money was sent to her and you call it a joke

Try that with me ..first thing na freezing of her bank acc with court order, when she find out say her bank account is no longer able to do transaction she go weak na here you go come sue her and bank will bring her bvn to u and address.

I did this to someone who duped me online and its called obtaining money under false pretense
Omo i won d case over 9 month of court attendace ..twice a month sometimes one a month ..i was paid watever money the idiot have available in d account , my lawyer then beg me to leave the case
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
chymeze:

Naaah what the lady did is what the law calls obtaining by false pretense which is punishable by the law with several years in jail. There mustn't be an existing relationship between the two. All the guy has to prove is the fact that they had an agreement to meet each other and he sent her the money to facilitate her coming to see him and she breached that agreement by not showing up when she was expected to. These are very easy to prove... from chats, bank transfers etc.
sir was d agreement binding...was it on paper..was there a specific date,was it signed by both parties or it was just a verbal agreement on call if it were a verbal agreement my chairman should not waste his money on any useless court..lesson learnt..stupid man
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by SamOchuko: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
abbey621:

You're capping! If there's any evidence of a relationship between the two, any gifts, service rendered during such relationship is and will never be ruled criminal. We have civil courts for that and even so, the burden of proof is always higher on the guy.

Reason am: Your girlfriend sweet talked to you to collect rent money, hair money, feeding money etc, you found out she used it for something else and think you can sue her for what exactly? Perhaps you bought a car for her and months later y'all broke up, you think court will help you collect the car back? As long as the papers dey her name, it is over!

For this particular case, it might even be worse because if na olosho relationship, goodluck telling the court you paid for a prostitute grin grin grin grin

True capping bro, nice one
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by BRATISLAVA: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Fvvlish Gurl. I purposely Ignored you the other time. Your File has been compiled and will be treated at the next.. I won't be stressing myself again on you guys matter. I have your names with me already, Bratislava Inclusive. If you belong too, There Is no Issues. The strongest shall stand afterall..

Include it and exclude yourself. It seems you hate yourself, and have forgotten who quoted who.

Next time you see my post, legally avoid it.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He should have opened a thread in Nairaland's Romance section so we can solve it for him.
Hahahahhahah allow stupid men to learn
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by HolyMan12: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
The guy even look like person wey never see vagina before grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by HolyMan12: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Get her phone number, get her bvn, get her account number,

Give the acct no. To a yahoo boy to hack the account., Spilt all the money with a yahoo boy and chill.

If she doesn't have money, clone her phone number and bvn, use her details to borrow money from bank or soko loan, spend the money and text her to pay her debt

What are friends for?
Chill will a cold bottle of beer!
#itiswell!

Sokoloan grin
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by bigiyaro(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
the money is not gone, except the man just want to let her go, if not she is going down for " obtaining money under false pretense"
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by BRATISLAVA: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
bigiyaro:
the money is not gone, except the man just want to let her go, if not she is going down for " obtaining money under false pretense"

Men have been scamming each other everyday and ripping themselves off, yet this makes the news?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

The two of them are adults and they agreed on a date or whatever , and the other did not fufil it when money was sent to her and you call it a joke

Try that with me ..first thing na freezing of her bank acc with court order, when she find out say her bank account is no longer able to do transaction she go weak na here you go come sue her and bank will bring her bvn to u and address.

I did this to someone who duped me online and its called obtaining money under false pretense
Omo i won d case over 9 month of court attendace ..twice a month sometimes one a month ..i was paid watever money the idiot have available in d account , my lawyer then beg me to leave the case

Stop clowning, maybe you think you know people in high places maybe na that one dey deceive you but if you jam werey you go know how far. You paid for sex, date or whatever, it never happened and you think instead of a civil case to get your money back, a criminal case is better? Which judge go waste time for such nonsense? 200,000 Naira case, abeg wake up, this is a civil issue and not a criminal one as long as evidence of relationship can be presented, so with all due respect......SIT YOUR A** DOWN!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
bigiyaro:
was the money tagged transport...the girl can claim it was a gift...he didn't lend her the money..if u gift me 2k and tell me to get myself a shoe if I used the 2k to sub my gotv u have no right to take me to court they are both adult..if he didn't lend her d money then she is at liberty to spend it anyhow..she can even sue this idoit for deformation of her personality..na she get case not the stupid man
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

mr numb one man u nor really get sense...how does this relate to the biz u did online...mr president u go just enter bank say u wan freeze ur girl friend account..kids too full nl I swear
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by BreconHills(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tallesty1:

What she did is a criminal offense bro. He has a case if He wants to follow it up.

It's not a sustainable criminal case by any stretch of the imagination. He can try to claim obtaining money by false pretences but He will have to prove that she solicited him first. Made him an offer which was fraudulent and that the the offer was not illegal under the laws of the country. Good luck with that.

Tbh I don't even believe him. The things people do to trend these days. Which man admits he has been deceived so openly?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

I didn't see your call or message. Should I forget about it?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by virginprincess(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I didn't see your call or message. Should I forget about it?
No,don't worry i promise to message you but not now,i will do that when you least expect.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
lifenija:
if u have ever sent a girl 2k for tf and she didnt come, it d same with d guy sending flight fare.

D difference is

He is richer than u

Only a low value man would send a woman transport fare or pay for flight for her to come see him. These are reasons why Naija men and women are the lowest people in this world.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
No,don't worry i promise to message you but not now,i will do that when you least expect.

Hmmm okay oh. I know say na lamba you dey give me sha. I will let it slide.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by vickydevoka(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
If it was a guy will say same thing
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
abbey621:

Stop clowning, maybe you think you know people in high places maybe na that one dey deceive you but if you jam werey you go know how far. You paid for sex, date or whatever, it never happened and you think instead of a civil case to get your money back, a criminal case is better? Which judge go waste time for such nonsense? 200,000 Naira case, abeg wake up, this is a civil issue and not a criminal one as long as evidence of relationship can be presented, so with all due respect......SIT YOUR A** DOWN!

osazsky:
mr numb one man u nor really get sense...how does this relate to the biz u did online...mr president u go just enter bank say u wan freeze ur girl friend account..kids too full nl I swear

Let me tell you guys , whether civil or not that man can get his money back if he freeze the girl bank acc with court order ..

The girl head go come down , whether its 200k its his money as long as its false pretense

Who told you she is her boyfriend where did he say that ..he only supported her movement and she failed him, she is now a criminal by all means

Go and check the yeye girl IG page and see what she is posting , that go tell you that she need to be deslrh with

If na me ...she go suffer ehnn...ontop case..
Its not a matter of who you know, just know your right simple
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

Let me tell you guys , whether civil or not that man can get his money back if he freeze the girl bank acc with court order ..

The girl head go come down , whether its 200k its his money as long as its false pretense

Who told you she is her boyfriend where did he say that ..he only supported her movement and she failed him, she is now a criminal by all means

Go and check the yeye girl IG page and see what she is posting , that go tell you that she need to be deslrh with

u talk like a kid...u gift ur girl 100k she chop am u dey run go bank go freeze account..how many banks do u have sir...some of una to flog una online go just they hungry me..do u even know d meaning of fraudulent
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

Who told you she is her boyfriend where did he say that ..[b]he only supported her movement [/b]and she failed him, she is now a criminal by all means

You think court orders are issued to any tom dick and harry? Your definition of criminal is also comical, he supported her movement? Willingly or unwillingly based on what? You don see their chats? You patronized olosho, she no come show, you dey go court be that? Your eyes go clear when Judge starts laughing, criminal kor convict ni grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
u talk like a kid...u gift ur girl 100k she chop am u dey run go bank go freeze account..how many banks do u have sir...some of una to flog una online go just they hungry me..do u even know d meaning of fraudulent

You be idiot...where did the guy say she is his girlfriend ...

They met on tiktok and discuss a meeting and paid her flight and the slowpoke acted like a criminal

The screen shot alone don finish the girl life in court as evidence and the bank transaction reciept

You never never court case na why ...that girl is a criminal and she need to be dealth with

I death with an idiot in a case like dis and won and u de tell me nonsense

Try dis on me ..just de run comot for nigeria o cos after d case if i catch u....
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Ebymyk(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
you are the type that praises such wicked acts... Nonsense....
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
abbey621:

You think court orders are issued to any tom dick and harry? Your definition of criminal is also comical, he supported her movement? Willingly or unwillingly based on what? You don see their chats? You patronized olosho, she no come show, you dey go court be that? Your eyes go clear when Judge starts laughing, criminal kor convict ni grin grin grin

See this one, i get lawyers that can do it, as long as there are evidence of chat and she did not fulfill her part of d business , there are ways you can twist the narration to make it not look like say u de fly her to nak..

Oga una de learn work for case ..she is a criminal if that guy wan get her its as simple if he ready
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Ebymyk(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Men, seriously please wise up... These bitches are not loyal....
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

You be idiot...where did the guy say she is his girlfriend ...

They met on tiktok and discuss a meeting and paid her flight and the slowpoke acted like a criminal

The screen shot alone don finish the girl life in court as evidence and the bank transaction reciept

You never never court case na why ...that girl is a criminal and she need to be dealth with

I death with an idiot in a case like dis and won and u de tell me nonsense

Try dis on me ..just de run comot for nigeria o cos after d case if i catch u....

if she is not his girlfriend then it's either she is his sibling,mum or ashawoo...u pay for ashawo she nor come u dey run go court..una see court finish..how is jos
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

See this one, i get lawyers that can do it, as long as there are evidence of chat and she did not fulfill her part of d business , there are ways you can twist the narration to make it not look like say u de fly her to nak..

Oga una de learn work for case ..she is a criminal if that guy wan get her its as simple if he ready
na d girl get case this is defamation of ccharacter..na u know all the SAN way day judge ashawo and puna case..mr man grow up
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

Business? I wish you would try such nonsense with a client of mine, na you go beg las las, olosho business, lawbreaker dey claim law, nonsense grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
abbey621:

Business? I wish you would try such nonsense with a client of mine, na you go beg las las, olosho business, lawbreaker dey claim law, nonsense grin grin

Which client of yours, olosho client abi...no worry ..we no go use law we will go the hard way ....

The last girl wey collect 5k from me by trickery and this is an idiot i wanted to help to place in an musical.event in lagos ..i never knew she was not serious and wanted to eat my 5k ...

She started lieing to me , omo na just phone calls she de recieve daily for 5 days with threat she refund me back ..

As for me dont use false pretence collect money from me ...if not u r gone

I de even find 2 idiots i paid for a service and they dis not do it ..one block me..i go supprise am when i enter his shopping center where his shop de

Then the other idiot, i will keep tracing him ...

I be mafia
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

Which client of yours, olosho client abi...no worry ..we no go use law we will go the hard way ....

The last girl wey collect 5k from me by trickery and this is an idiot i wanted to help to place in an musical.event in lagos ..i never knew she was not serious and wanted to eat my 5k ...

She started lieing to me , omo na just phone calls she de recieve daily for 5 days with threat she refund me back ..

As for me dont use false pretence collect money from me ...if not u r gone

I de even find 2 idiots i paid for a service and they dis not do it ..one block me..i go supprise am when i enter his shopping center where his shop de

Then the other idiot, i will keep tracing him ...

I be mafia

Now you're talking, all that law stuff na secondary those wey sabi no dey even use law grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.