Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy (29238 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

See this one, i get lawyers that can do it, as long as there are evidence of chat and she did not fulfill her part of d business , there are ways you can twist the narration to make it not look like say u de fly her to nak..

Oga una de learn work for case ..she is a criminal if that guy wan get her its as simple if he ready
sir u are d criminal its against the law to patronize prostitute and use drugs..the girl can deny but u cant cuz there is evidence u are trying to lure this innocent girl into prostitution and trafficking all she needs do is tender evidence of payment then she Sue's for defamation this girl fit turn billionaire over night..I wish she could contact me
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by richie240: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
I'm a man.
All I can say is dt ds man fall hand twice!:
1. For paying premium for a random vagina; if d woman were to be his wife or girlfriend one can reason with the wastefulness, but a random chic? Haba!

2. He having d shamelessness to blurt his shortcoming online is another 'hand-falling'.
It's not everything that a man must say; it's more like saying that a woman beats you in a physical combat. There's no pride in announcing that.

Orishirishi somtins.
cool
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

She did. It's fraud. She was given money for a purpose but she refused to use the money for the purpose for which she received the money
IOkay thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

It is important to know the difference between a gift and when one has committed a fraud, most ladies don't see this as a crime but it is. Only a jail term will cure some of their ignorance.
I'm so sorry for my comment thanks for more information

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
sir u are d criminal its against the law to patronize prostitute and use drugs..the girl can deny but u cant cuz there is evidence u are trying to lure this innocent girl into prostitution and trafficking all she needs do is tender evidence of payment then she Sue's for defamation this girl fit turn billionaire over night..I wish she could contact me

Close ur mouth there , see who dem wan pay billions..idiot's mentioning billions as if they know what 1 billion is ..

Na una de support all these yeye smelling naija gals, even if am a lawyer i wont even suppprtr the gal or even advise her instead i will look for way to hint the guy to deal with her

Guy dont quote me again , you are a bitch
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U really don't know u committed a crime...she can actually go to prison for this ...or even pay 10 times the total amount or more
really I don't know it is an offence
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

It is important to know the difference between a gift and when one has committed a fraud, most ladies don't see this as a crime but it is. Only a jail term will cure some of their ignorance.

They wont hear word until they land in Panti and from panti to kirikiri

Make dem de claim right , imagine collecting someone money in ur bank account and did not deliver and still saying you did not commit an offence...shame to all of u arguing with me

I just de laugh those guys arguing with me ...una never jam

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

Close ur mouth there , see who dem wan pay billions..idiot's mentioning billions as if they know what 1 billion is ..

Na una de support all these yeye smelling naija gals, even if am a lawyer i wont even super the gal or even advise her instead i will look for way to hint the guy to deal with her

Guy dont quote me again , you are a bitch
so u will support the man for trying to lure a girl Into prostitution...so u dont know that trying to bribe an officer for favour Carrie's 15 year jail term..this country don really spoil
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

They wont hear word until they land in Panti and from panti to kirikiri

Make dem de claim right , imagine collecting someone money in ur bank account and did not deliver and still saying you did not commit an offence...shame to all of u arguing with me

I just de laugh those guys arguing with me ...una never jam
oga stop paying ashawo for sex them too dey disappoint I have been there so I am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Qardinalcaptain: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rob Peter to pay Paul..simple
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
so u will support the man for trying to lure a girl Into prostitution...so u dont know that trying to bribe an officer for favour Carrie's 15 year jail term..this country don really spoil

You are just calling prostitution up and down , that guy is a nollywood director and that yeye gal is an upcoming actress , if you check their socials well

Why do you think , this is a hookup deal..even if na hook up deal does that warrant the slowpoke to dupe him

Do you know what fraud is in nigeria today ...i de look you de shake my head...i ave seen cases when dem change am for gal she beg las las return the man money with beggin
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Slynation(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
Hope when Margaret start to collect wotowoto you won't blame the Man...!! cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolva:

You are just calling prostitution up and down , that guy is a nollywood director and that yeye gal is an upcoming actress , if you check their socials well

Why do you think , this is a hookup deal..even if na hook up deal does that warrant the slowpoke to dupe him

Do you know what fraud is in nigeria today ...i de look you de shake my head...i ave seen cases when dem change am for gal she beg las las return the man money with beggin
ayah u give me 1k to come meet u for Jos.. since the money nor reach I come go banue go meet better person sorry for ur loss it's not my fault..doh
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2022
kunle75:

I don't know which parts of the world this happened though but the guy can still press charges if he wants to,provided he has all his records intact.

Its just a civil matter, would be resolved in no time.
It's not a civil matter. It's criminal. It is a fraud which the law defines as obtaining by false pretense (classed in same grade as 419 or yahoo). What this girl doesn't realize is that she can bag years jail term for this if the guy has the records of their chats stating that he was sending her the money for tfare and bank transfer evidence
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2022
I
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
ayah u give me 1k to come meet u for Jos.. since the money nor reach I come go banue go meet better person sorry for ur loss it's not my fault..doh
If the money wasn't enough, she should return it to the sender. Or did she board a vehicle that she knew she didn't have enough money for it's destination? Which driver would even reserve a seat for her if she doesn't have enough money. Please let's be logical here. This matter is not as complicated as you're making it look. The girl committed fraud, simple
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by gassbee: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2022
SamOchuko:

The money is not gone except the guy is unwilling to retrieve his money from her, all he’s got to do is approach the court, her action is punishable by law but lotta folks don’t know it.
you want to sue a runs babe to court
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
sir was d agreement binding...was it on paper..was there a specific date,was it signed by both parties or it was just a verbal agreement on call if it were a verbal agreement my chairman should not waste his money on any useless court..lesson learnt..stupid man
If you know what obtaining by false pretense is, you won't talk all these. It's like a Yahoo guy meeting a white guy and promising to deliver goods if the white guy sends a certain amount of money. The man sends the money but the goods are not delivered. Rather the Yahoo guy uses the money to buy a car for himself. You're telling me the Yahoo guy hasn't committed fraud? Once evidence of the purpose and transactions are pit forth, the guy is a goner. Please research more on what obtaining by false pretense is according to you law and you'd be enlightened.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2022
abbey621:

Theory is different from practical. If the court reasoned the way you do then many scorned lovers would have sued their ex for false promises or breach of agreement. Either way I think you need to understand the difference between a criminal case and a civil one, if the chats shows that they are in a relationship, no criminal court would entertain such a case.
My dear sir, what is involved here is what the law calls obtaining by false pretense, and according to the law it is criminal, classed in the same category as 419 or yahoo. And for your info, the law doesn't recognize boyfriend or girlfriend relationship. The only union the law recognizes is that of a marital institution or any union that was formalized in court! So even if they were in a relationship, it still doesn't exonerate her from potential criminal charges of obtaining by false pretense.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2022
chymeze:

My dear sir, what is involved here is what the law calls obtaining by false pretense, and according to the law it is criminal, classed in the same category as 419 or yahoo. And for your info, the law doesn't recognize boyfriend or girlfriend relationship. The only union the law recognizes is that of a marital institution or any union that was formalized in court! So even if they were in a relationship, it still doesn't exonerate her from potential criminal charges of obtaining by false pretense.

Are you a lawyer? Because I have four in my family and what you wrote is pure hogwash! If you can present me with just one case between a boyfriend and girlfriend that was successfully criminally prosecuted in Nigerian court for obtaining under false pretense I would accept your version and keep quiet otherwise let's leave sentiments!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by gassbee: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
mr numb one man u nor really get sense...how does this relate to the biz u did online...mr president u go just enter bank say u wan freeze ur girl friend account..kids too full nl I swear
na so e easy to get court order to freeze person account on top how much
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by moshino(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Litel:
"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

Hello nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal
GT Bank -Ann

You registered on NL Oct 20, and started begging for money same Oct 20. You probably suspect everyone on NL is a fool.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2022
abbey621:

Are you a lawyer? Because I have four in my family and what you wrote is pure hogwash! If you can present me with just one case between a boyfriend and girlfriend that was successfully criminally prosecuted in Nigerian court for obtaining under false pretense I would accept your version and keep quiet otherwise let's leave sentiments!
Lol you make me laugh. You might have a thousand lawyers in your family doesn't make you a lawyer yourself sir. And you can Google for yourself to see verified cases of ladies who were prosecuted for same offense. The reason why many of these cases are not prosecuted is because many at times the guy mercifully ends up settling out of court. Please don't just hear it from me. Google it sir. And I'm surprised you recognize boyfriend and girlfriend as a legal union. Even non lawyers can easily tell it's not. What legally binds such relationship? Are there court statements etc?
Have a great night sir lol
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2022
chymeze:

Lol you make me laugh. You might have a thousand lawyers in your family doesn't make you a lawyer yourself sir. And you can Google for yourself to see verified cases of ladies who were prosecuted for same offense. The reason why many of these cases are not prosecuted is because many at times the guy mercifully ends up settling out of court. Please don't just hear it from me. Google it sir. And I'm surprised you recognize boyfriend and girlfriend as a legal union. Even non lawyers can easily tell it's not. What legally binds such relationship? Are there court statements etc?
Have a great night sir lol

Excuses excuses grin, I asked you for just one case and you're blabbering....It's okay, take your L and move on.....PEACE!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
sir was d agreement binding...was it on paper..was there a specific date,was it signed by both parties or it was just a verbal agreement on call if it were a verbal agreement my chairman should not waste his money on any useless court..lesson learnt..stupid man

Agreement can either be in written or oral form, both are admissible. The only issue us proving beyond reasonable doubt that that oral agreement did happen, in this case transactions between them can be used to substantiate that.

It is always advisable to have agreement in written form but oral agreement is also admissible but harder to prove.

There has been plethora of precedence relating to this, The guy can recover his money, the only problem is that he may spend more than the money he intend to recover.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by kunle75(m): 5:02am On Oct 21, 2022
chymeze:

It's not a civil matter. It's criminal. It is a fraud which the law defines as obtaining by false pretense (classed in same grade as 419 or yahoo). What this girl doesn't realize is that she can bag years jail term for this if the guy has the records of their chats stating that he was sending her the money for tfare and bank transfer evidence

You are very correct, absolutely �
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Beverlyjean(f): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
really I don't know it is an offence

Most Nigerians don't know when they commit a crime cos it most times goes unreported... if this guy files a complaint, she will be arrested ... it could be charged as criminal case or a civil case ... a civil case due to breach of agreement means she will cough out loads of cash , a criminal case due to fraudulent act means she will go to prison

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by SamOchuko: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022
gassbee:
you want to sue a runs babe to court

I don’t know about a runs babe, I’m talking about someone who obtained by trick which is a criminal offense
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by bukxy: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Get her phone number, get her bvn, get her account number,

Give the acct no. To a yahoo boy to hack the account., Spilt all the money with a yahoo boy and chill.

If she doesn't have money, clone her phone number and bvn, use her details to borrow money from bank or soko loan, spend the money and text her to pay her debt

What are friends for?
Chill will a cold bottle of beer!
#itiswell!
so in your mind,a yahoo boy is a hacker?
and you also think he will be able to get her BVN details?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by everythinggirly(f): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2022
How can you trust a woman like that? Haba!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Cheeryfeet: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:

Gone fire. Na so e dey take go, just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.