Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy (29229 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Chnbanc: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2022
everythinggirly:
How can you trust a woman like that? Haba!
but you want your BF to trust you?
Keep preaching discord innocently
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2022
CSTRR:
I don't spend on women again.

Or atleast I spend only the bare minimum.

My current relationship has made me realize that I was wasting money in previous relationships.

If a lady likes you, you won't spend much.

If you are spending heavily, that lady does not truly love you.

Tell me about it
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Emma1Oj(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
She did not steal your money you just gave her freely so no oppression
your parent sent you to school to learn so you can learn and understand good moral but you went there and prostitute all around.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Emma1Oj:
your parent sent you to school to learn so you can learn and understand good moral but you went there and prostitute all around.
Your mother taught me this and your sisters took the same step of her
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most Nigerians don't know when they commit a crime cos it most times goes unreported... if this guy files a complaint, she will be arrested ... it could be charged as criminal case or a civil case ... a civil case due to breach of agreement means she will cough out loads of cash , a criminal case due to fraudulent act means she will go to prison
.Thanks for your enlightenment now I know more about civil offence.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2022
@womenareapezz where are you .,..come baba and judget this Man he is a Foolish man.....and that naija gal that did this to him ..is also a useless baboon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most Nigerians don't know when they commit a crime cos it most times goes unreported... if this guy files a complaint, she will be arrested ... it could be charged as criminal case or a civil case ... a civil case due to breach of agreement means she will cough out loads of cash , a criminal case due to fraudulent act means she will go to prison

Thank Gad you know this....and some people here are arguing like slowpoke.....that she can sue the uy for defamation...the way some kids think on Nl de suprise me

person fraud person...una de support am....shame to who ever is suporting that girl that frauded the man
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Emma1Oj(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Your mother taught me this and your sisters took the same step of her
that means you aren't far from your grave bcus I don't kn what killed her, it could be it anyway(prostitute) and since you are the only sister I have, I'm glad you admit you r a professional prostitute.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
What are naija guys up to? This one is asking for a refund of his flight money, in the other news, a man summoned millipedes to his girlfriend who dumped him.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by PaNnamdi: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:
well, not all ladies will like you because of your money but the preponderance of them do.
Bro only real guys would understand that a girl would only love a guy either because he have money or there is hope of him having money soon.

If u nor understand this then I can bet u are still growing up.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by PaNnamdi: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
sir u are d criminal its against the law to patronize prostitute and use drugs..the girl can deny but u cant cuz there is evidence u are trying to lure this innocent girl into prostitution and trafficking all she needs do is tender evidence of payment then she Sue's for defamation this girl fit turn billionaire over night..I wish she could contact me
Wahala grin grin the bitch fit dey nairaland now and go don see your wicked advice cheesy
But why u like vawulence like this grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Laturuturu: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
He may be clout chasing but I have been in similar situation. I paid transport for a girl 10k she didn't show up.
I play along for another one month. This time around she has a party to attend in the city where I stay. She called me , I accommodated her for.tue night. In the morning (Sunday)
She got set ready to go. She demand transport I declined.
She got so furious ,call like five guys only one send her 2k.
She needed 3k
I told her to wait till even..
I knack twice more then I added 900 for her.
She cried , sent bad words on WhatsApp then block me.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by pansophist(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2022
A fool and his money are soon parted. Thomas Tusser

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Emma1Oj:
that means you aren't far from your grave bcus I don't kn what killed her, it could be it anyway(prostitute) and since you are the only sister I have, I'm glad you admit you r a professional prostitute.
You will soon join her because you are nothing but a Bastard idiot
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Constablepatr: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.

People that are wise uses those girls !
Tell them not to wake the wise in a good reasonable man ! Because no where will be safe for she !
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Emma1Oj(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You will soon join her because you are nothing but a Bastard idiot
Better don't call me an "idiot" again.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wetin come concern me now, when heavy debts is hanging on me?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by bigiyaro(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
was the money tagged transport...the girl can claim it was a gift...he didn't lend her the money..if u gift me 2k and tell me to get myself a shoe if I used the 2k to sub my gotv u have no right to take me to court they are both adult..if he didn't lend her d money then she is at liberty to spend it anyhow..she can even sue this idoit for deformation of her personality..na she get case not the stupid man
not everyone is stupid, you may think you are smart until you meet smarter people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.