Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy (29227 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Bigfish121(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is why some guys make these girls sex object when they make money because most of them thinks they are wise.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.
I am very sure you won't have said same if he had raped or used her for money ritual, would you.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by brightnelly(f): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,the girl played a smart one on him,oga your money is gone and gone forever,try to wise up next time.

if reverse was the case would have said this rubbish?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by duptie(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Voicemail..... Abeg shift
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by holutee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
You people should know say na skit, just trying to get Instagram followers
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Oceanjagaban: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oga if you disturb my girl again I go kpai you + your money wey we don flex already,the mugu no even shame
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by DIVAD2000: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

What is a criminal act is smart

Meanwhile let a guy scam a lady, use and dump her .I bet you won't call him smart

Continue grin

We see the consequences of your biased actions everyday
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
That's what you may think
This what you NIGERIANS see as smartness.
But when APC did it and seized power, you called it Incompetency and not smartness.

IF i were in her shoes i will gladly return his money because it no longer takes anything to take LIFE in Nigeria. This is not a period for such expensive jokes. DEVIL has finally located his siblings in Naija. No be matter of fast one ooooo

Finally, if you are into such or you know someone doing it, please desist from such. LIFE means nothing in Naija.
This applies to GUYS too.
Don't be surprised to hear Chidinma is exonerated from that murder case.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by franchasofficia: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Funny enough, the guy she used another guy's air ticket to meet doesn't care about her.

Ladied make a lot of mistake. A guy that allows u to collect money from other men to give to him or spend on him will never take you serious, he is only using you to waste time while searching for his desired girl
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Mrtaye: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tallesty1:

What she did is a criminal offense bro. He has a case if He wants to follow it up.

Don't mind the guy he doesn't know what is called relationship fraud
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by onlinestaff2020: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Litel:
"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

Hello nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal
GT Bank -Ann

OYOM ANGELA OBI

I sent you N15,000.

Manage am, as you be babe.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by CheapHomes1: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
gassbee:
i want u to b clear, did she steal d guys money

Didn't you see fraud in what I said? what is fraud?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Emdebby2: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Get her phone number, get her bvn, get her account number,

Give the acct no. To a yahoo boy to hack the account., Spilt all the money with a yahoo boy and chill.

If she doesn't have money, clone her phone number and bvn, use her details to borrow money from bank or soko loan, spend the money and text her to pay her debt

What are friends for?
Chill will a cold bottle of beer!
#itiswell!
Sounds like a plan. Please I am in a similar situation but not exactly this. Someone is owing me and has refused to pay. What do you advise me to do please?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by ZombieSlayer1: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Vixlot:
Another mumunatu Obidient
just look at how you're disgracing yourself fishing for "likes" from your fellow urchins.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Litel(f): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
What a life
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Uchedizzy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is the reason why these days most guys dont send transport to some ladies if they want to visit them

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by mobilemaniac(f): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Give Me My Money Or Go To Prison – Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy

In a video, he claimed to have paid for Margaret’s flight to meet him but she allegedly refused to show up.

A man has taken to TikTok to call out a lady for allegedly using the money he gave her to book a flight to see her boyfriend.

In a video, he claimed to have paid for Margaret’s flight to meet him but she allegedly refused to show up.

The lady was sharing videos of herself with another man.

The aggrieved man took to Tiktok, shared Margaret’s photos and threatened to take back his money.

In his words:

https://www.tori.ng/news/217638/give-me-my-money-or-go-to-prison-man-calls-out-lad.html

Watch the video here:

https://www.tiktok.com/@asonta_b_asonta?refer=embed
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by SamOchuko: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

The money is not gone except the guy is unwilling to retrieve his money from her, all he’s got to do is approach the court, her action is punishable by law but lotta folks don’t know it.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Gbeng30(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
You be mumu man, Na only mumu like you still dey send money to a lady you haven't met before...
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by mobilemaniac(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
KunGioKehRah:

Give the acct no. To a yahoo boy to hack the account., Spilt all the money with a yahoo boy and chill.

If she doesn't have money, clone her phone number and bvn, use her details to borrow money from bank or soko loan, spend the money and text her to pay her debt

What are friends for?
#itiswell!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by mobilemaniac(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool As CUNTREE be.. u still de give ASHAWOO flight money!

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST this useless man left leg drop for ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

NA WEN U GO GET SENSE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
TikTok things..
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Olaniyimubarak: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oya sope otilo e don go
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by johnnychuks(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:
so you are asking me to be heartless to wemen?
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Pat081: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mr man you be mumu how can you do that the gal wise than you
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by abbey621(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
SamOchuko:

The money is not gone except the guy is unwilling to retrieve his money from her, all he’s got to do is approach the court, her action is punishable by law but lotta folks don’t know it.

You're capping! If there's any evidence of a relationship between the two, any gifts, service rendered during such relationship is and will never be ruled criminal. We have civil courts for that and even so, the burden of proof is always higher on the guy.

Reason am: Your girlfriend sweet talked to you to collect rent money, hair money, feeding money etc, you found out she used it for something else and think you can sue her for what exactly? Perhaps you bought a car for her and months later y'all broke up, you think court will help you collect the car back? As long as the papers dey her name, it is over!

For this particular case, it might even be worse because if na olosho relationship, goodluck telling the court you paid for a prostitute grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by onlinestaff2020: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Litel:

Thank you sir but please I didn't receive anything sir. Have check my account sir

Network
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:
Lol, the money is gone

That lady played him big, though it's a criminal act on the part of lady.

I'm sure he will never make such mistake again.

But why do some ladies play such dangerous games? Is it poverty or what?

As a lady, please repent if you have done this to someone in the past.

Karma is real.
What do you mean by the money is gone? Haven't you heard about obtaining by false pretense which is criminal according to law and can land her several years in jail. The guy can do that if he so pleases.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
virginprincess:

Fvvlish Gurl. I purposely Ignored you the other time. Your File has been compiled and will be treated at the next.. I won't be stressing myself again on you guys matter. I have your names with me already, Bratislava Inclusive. If you belong too, There Is no Issues. The strongest shall stand afterall..

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by chymeze: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
abbey621:

You're capping! If there's any evidence of a relationship between the two, any gifts, service rendered during such relationship is and will never be ruled criminal. We have civil courts for that and even so, the burden of proof is always higher on the guy.

Reason am: Your girlfriend sweet talked to you to collect rent money, hair money, feeding money etc, you found out she used it for something else and think you can sue her for what exactly? Perhaps you bought a car for her and months later y'all broke up, you think court will help you collect the car back? As long as the papers dey her name, it is over!

For this particular case, it might even be worse because if na olosho relationship, goodluck telling the court you paid for a prostitute grin grin grin grin
Naaah what the lady did is what the law calls obtaining by false pretense which is punishable by the law with several years in jail. There mustn't be an existing relationship between the two. All the guy has to prove is the fact that they had an agreement to meet each other and he sent her the money to facilitate her coming to see him and she breached that agreement by not showing up when she was expected to. These are very easy to prove... from chats, bank transfers etc.
Re: Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy by Revolva(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
KunGioKehRah:

What are friends for?
#itiswell!

Na so e easy to do am and make e work

Well this guy is a SIMP by all regards

If you ask dem to assist you for a loan they wont , but to spend money on a worthless nigerian girl they will send money

He should better get a court order and freese d beech bank account first and then case start

Brother wey mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.