Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) (47387 Views)

Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi / My Yummy And Soft Corned Beef Roll Recipe, See How It's Made (pics And Video). / How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Cruzsis: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
43Ronin:

Pls don't forget flies, it's the most important ingredient

��
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by akanbiaa(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by crackhouse(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Oga respect yourself nah.. see as I rush to read how to make kilishi, I know no say na question this one still dey ask.

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by casppyjay: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
43Ronin:

Pls don't forget flies, it's the most important ingredient
latrine flies the best cuz dey are always robust thanks to the proliferation of faeces all over Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Nostring: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
beardedboy:

Bro, leave that thing abeg.

Have you seen where they make palm oil?
They use their legs to match and squash the kernel inside a pit that's like a jacuzzi. If piss catch them while working na to piss inside, stepping out will be tantamount to wasting palm oil.

They say the heat of boiling will clear everything. Maybe heat can clear the bacteria, can it clear the chemicals and toxins?

And those local village people copulate recklessly without condoms. Their STI level is beyond the scales.

Have you seen pomo water before? That one can make you throw up.

Until we mechanize and modernize our food processing, nothing is healthy.
piss inside palmoil.. which kind ppl una be sef grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by addexx: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
What are the ingredients that they use in making kilishi?
What gives it that mild sweetness?
Someone help me unravel this mystery o!

I only know a few of the ingredients, and I'd appreciate it if someone who knows, shares the ingredients of the spicy stuff they use in coating the meat.
May God bless the soul that came up with the epic recipe.

Kilishi taste don cut wire for your brain. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by ahnie: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
That heavening feelings kilishii gives when it's in my mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Aremson14(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Kilishi is just normal beef. The secret is to masticate it with aboki saliva to get that texture.

It has to be aboki saliva that's why no other tribe can prepare it just like Afonja ewedu and gbegiri.
Lol oga say Ewedu nad Gbegiri.

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Onmyrise: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

I only know a few of the ingredients, and I'd appreciate it if someone who knows, shares the ingredients of the spicy stuff they use in coating the meat.

Like you said catfish is the pigs of fish..
Kilishi is the pigs of steak..
Why not stick to Suya

3 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by RepoMan007: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

You'd stop eating this trash the day you see how and where they are made....

Yuck...

Very unsanitary and unhygienic...

Na fat wey dem rub pepper mix come dry am for sun where flies go perch am tire...
If this is the procedure, a net can be used to shield the flies when under the sun to make it more hygienic. This is where the whites overtake us and achieve excellence.
They go the extra mile to eliminate unhygienic aspect.

A small mosquito net framed over the kilishi will block out flies and allow it recievw the needed sunlight. It may even be possible to use a drier to achieve the sun drying effect.

10 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Willsland(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
beardedboy:

Bro, leave that thing abeg.

Have you seen where they make palm oil?
They use their legs to match and squash the kernel inside a pit that's like a jacuzzi. If piss catch them while working na to piss inside, stepping out will be tantamount to wasting palm oil.

They say the heat of boiling will clear everything. Maybe heat can clear the bacteria, can it clear the chemicals and toxins?

If you've been to a farm settlement before you'll be disgusted at how those local village people copulate recklessly without condoms. Their STI level is beyond the scales. Yet, they're the ones producing most of what we eat.

Have you seen pomo water before? That one can make you throw up.

Until we mechanize and modernize our food processing, nothing is healthy.

It"s a lie big lie

3 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by gayman99: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Something must kill a man. Either Buhari, beer, pussy or kilishi. If it's not your time nothing dey happen. Enjoy your kilishi

2 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Slurity(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

Yuck...

Na fat wey dem rub pepper mix come dry am for sun where flies go perch am tire...
If You see how many foods you eat where made, I bet you will stop eat 60% of you are currently eating.
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Onmyrise: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:
That heavening feelings kilishii gives when it's in my mouth cheesy

Its the pigs of steak... Stick to suya
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Allisgud: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
The way aboki dey used hand romance this thing with their left they used to wash their yansh grin grin ;Dpuke puke puke puke

3 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:
They rub it in their armpit till it evenly dries and morph into a Kilishi. Remember same armpit KULIKULI is roll and rub in.

Occasionally, when the hairs in armpit are missing they place it on the lap very close to the groin, and finely work on it till Kilishi is born.

Food that has letter K in Hausa land must go through that place where the sun shines slightly.

Do they sell puzzy flavored kilishi?

I am asking for a friend who just got out of jail.
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

Yuck...

You don see the kind Margot infested Tomatoes, Restaurants owners buy in the EAST? They use same Margot infested Tomatoes to prepare stew they sell in their Restaurants.

Do you also know that, Bare foots are used to marsh Palm fruits in IGBO Land, when they are producing Red Oil. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by haslaw(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

Yuck...

Bitter IPOB CANNIBAL spotted.

But you can eat akpu
Akpu wey smell pass soakaway
Akpu is the food you eat and flies will be following your mouth

4 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by weljewel: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thanks be to El Shaddai forever for my hearing.
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by sleek214(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

Yuck...

Children of hate

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

Yuck...

I'd rather eat Kilishi, than to eat human flesh as it is done in Peter Obi's Region. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by 43Ronin: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
casppyjay:
latrine flies the best cuz dey are always robust thanks to the proliferation of faeces all over Nigeria
As in u will see them on the kilishi with dft colors, some are so big u will think they are bees grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Igboslayer: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:

Yuck...

Not all Kilishi are made equally.
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Lionnation: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Garri wey you dey buy for market, flies dey perch on am too.
no one eats garri directly from market you will need hot water to make it there by killing all impurities, but kilishi na to chop am as you see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by SocialJustice: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Op came to ask for ingredients, over sabi people are lecturing on food safety. Is there any food that is safely produced in Nigeria apart from the one prepared in factories.

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Honestfrend: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Garri wey you dey buy for market, flies dey perch on am too.

Garri most times get heated in water before its get consumed..

But kilishi na straight 2 Belle.

1 Like

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by DevilSignature: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Made from vulture skin, will explain more on this

2 Likes

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by Onmyrise: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
candidbabe:
grin grin grin grin angry angry

My dear mariahangel I beg you in the Name of the Almighty to stop eating that poison called kilishi

I saw the way the northerners were making kilishi in year 2004 since then , I vowed never to taste it again till the end of my life .

Do you know that after slicing the raw meat they will dry it under the sun for some hours where millions of flies will perch on the meat even lay eggs on them.

When the meat is dried, they will coat it with red mud sand gotten under the soil

Then put the coated dried meat on top of fire for 2 minutes.
Voooom kilishi is ready

She has no idea.
You missed the part where they batter it with some cowdung...
I stopped it too
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by haffaze777(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You don see the kind Margot infested Tomatoes, Restaurants owners buy in the EAST? They use same Margot infested Tomatoes to prepare stew they sell in their Restaurants.

Do you also know that, Bare foots are used to marsh Palm fruits in IGBO Land, when they are producing Red Oil. grin grin

Why do you like necking pressing this much? What can we do to appease you?
Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by SQLmastar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha used to like it as a child until I saw the process. You are absolutely right. Well, there is a mallam who does this hygienically over here, and if not, I would have quit a long time ago. The government should step in and provide a sanitary location for them.
ogbeni forget about all these hygiene stuff. How many people have died from eating kilishi?
Do you know that you're 10x more likely to die from mosquito bite than unhygienic kilishi?
C'mon the body has an immune system for these sort of things. Besides, the little time it spends on fire is snuff to kill 89.23% of the disease causing organisms that may have latched onto it. The remaining 10.77% is easily destroyed by immune system.

I have been eating kilishi since I was 2 years old. Even the ones baked in the sun with those gigantic green coloured excrement flies perching on them...but never for once have I fallen sick from kilishi.

You are also more likely to die from bad government than from kilishi.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by ednut1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/3yl6LfBd3Xw?feature=share watch this video to see flies on the beef iyama

1 Share

Re: How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) by jessylaurel(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you see where they prepare this in Kaduna you will run from and stop eating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video) / See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.