Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. (4439 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by missidy: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
That is your headache, I didn't quote you. Besides relationship ended 10yrs ago, she has moved on.
Kobojunkie:
Stop perpetuating this silly idea that there is only one person out there for ant particular woman. Tell your cousin to get herself together and find herself a man whose specs fit hers. Stop making it seem as though she is doomed for life or something because one man left her. undecided

Also, tell your cousin that scientists have identified at least 16 different personality types meaning even in relationships there is no one formulae for success. A woman is as free as a man to engage and express herself without needing to be demonized by other women such as your cousin for not fitting into a set mold created by society. In fact society thrives when folks learn that so long as no crime is committed all is to be expected and accepted. undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
missidy:
That is your headache, I didn't quote you. Besides relationship ended 10yrs ago, she has moved on.
She has moved on yet your comment makes it seem she remains embittered by the events of her past to the point that she casts down other women on tv out of regret for her past. shocked

Stop putting your cousin down for who she is. Let her thrive abeg!. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by NuCypher: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Saintinoo:
Good evening nairaland family.
I have never been in such a situation where i am afraid to make mistake like this.

I have been with this girl for more than three years, of courses i promised her marriage, but i have been seeing so many red flags which after doing my findings, takes me to her being a narcissit.

My problem with her:

1. She wants to control and dominate
2. She loses control of her words when angry; she talks to anybody in any manner she likes when she is angry
3. When she is wrong, instead of apologising, she rather manipulate you to take the blame (gaslighting)
4. She appears disrespectful at times, you dare not tell her that she is disrespectful, she will bring up manipulation.

Her good side:

1. She is a type of woman you can call good woman, considering the moral decay of our society
2. She is a virgin, even though am not bothered about that
3. She can go any lenght to make sure her man and family is ok
4. She cares about me so well, prays for and check on me very well.
5. She is contented with the little i give, even if i know she nags about it sometimes.
6. She is always ready to help when things goes bad.

This good sides if hers is the reason i have still not kicked her out, but the red flags are so clear and i would not want to over look that.

Pls advice, because i think these behaviour of hers won't go, and if i marry her, i have to live with with.
Let me tell you straight, bro. I had a girl like this once, very homely girl and definitely wife material, but she had those deficiencies. Really pretty girl any guy would drool over. As much as I liked her, I just had to give myself sense. Your future self will thank you. Don't be carried away by your immediate needs. Instead, think about your future needs. Do they matter to you? Does peace of mind matter to you? Don't forget that marriage eventually loses all its shiny appeal and what's left is the crust of human behaviour. Are you ready to wade through the troubles that will surface then or does your peace matter to you? I leave you to follow your intuition. Just know that your future needs matter just as much as your present.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by missidy: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aunty stop quoting me. She knows she has a bad character, no be me or you go tell her. If watching women fighting their spouse on tv triggers her then that isn't my fault.
Kobojunkie:
She has moved on yet your comment makes it seem she remains embittered by the events of her past to the point that she casts down other women on tv out of regret for her past. shocked

Stop putting your cousin down for who she is. Let her thrive abeg!. undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
missidy:
Aunty stop quoting me. She knows she has a bad character, no be me or you go tell her. If watching women fighting their spouse on tv triggers her then that isn't my fault.
Surrounded by people such as yourself who tell her she has a bad character, what else do you expect for her to believe in herself? The fact that she is triggered by women on TV and reminded of her past by their portrayals on tv speaks volumes about her current state of mind. Sadly, she is surrounded by people who don't seem to have her best interest at heart. Again, stop putting your cousin down and let her be. Focus instead on your own character! undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by missidy: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
She has a bad character, choke on yourself. Someone that even fights her own mother. You are not in my extended family so mind your business.
Kobojunkie:
Surrounded by people such as yourself who tell her she has a bad character, what else do you expect for her to believe in herself? The fact that she is triggered by women on TV and reminded of her past by their portrayals on tv speaks volumes about her current state of mind. Sadly, she is surrounded by people who don't seem to have her best interest at heart. Again, stop putting your cousin down and let her be. Focus instead on your own character! undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
missidy:
She has a bad character, choke on yourself. Someone that even fights her own mother. You are not in my extended family so mind your business.
Again, surrounded by people such as yourself who tell her she has a bad character, what else do you expect for her to believe in herself? The fact that she is triggered by women on TV and reminded of her past by their portrayals on tv speaks volumes about her current state of mind. Sadly, she is surrounded by people who don't seem to have her best interest at heart. Again, stop putting your cousin down and let her be. Focus instead on your own character! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by missidy: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mind your own business too.
Kobojunkie:
Again, surrounded by people such as yourself who tell her she has a bad character, what else do you expect for her to believe in herself? The fact that she is triggered by women on TV and reminded of her past by their portrayals on tv speaks volumes about her current state of mind. Sadly, she is surrounded by people who don't seem to have her best interest at heart. Again, stop putting your cousin down and let her be. Focus instead on your own character! undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
missidy:
Mind your own business too.
If you had properly minded your own business, you would not have seen fit to try to throw your cousin under the bus here, would you? I suggest you take your own advice there. undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by missidy: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bla bla bla bla
Kobojunkie:
If you had properly minded your own business, you would not have seen fit to try to throw your cousin under the bus here, would you? I suggest you take your own advice there. undecided
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
missidy:
Bla bla bla bla
Re: Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit. by NinaRich: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
I read that it is very important that your partner understands you without words. But for this, this person must be wise and experienced. And who is wiser than a grown woman? That's why I decided that I don't want to build relationships with girls of my age, but rather chat with matures near me here at https://www.bangmatures.com/older/women-hookup.html. I like talking to women on this website because they teach me a lot and they are very attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Is Breaking Me,i Need Someone To Talk To!!! / Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders / A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.