Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Close To Me Got Married Today (2511 Views)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by JONSYN7154: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2022
Yours will come when you least expect it.

That's how God works.

Don't let anything you read here affect you. Your future is very bright.

Praying for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Aaw thank you

JONSYN7154:
Yours will come when you least expect it.

That's how God works.

Don't let anything you read here affect you. Your future is very bright.

Praying for you.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Aaw thank you and thanks for the kind comment

culf:

that's my point from day one. he likes you, you guys are friends and to you thats OK by you, probably because he didnt come out straight to toast you, though you know he is a good guy. That's the problem with most of you good girls. if you were to be one sharp aunty, na you for marry so today but you were waiting for a guy that will come and woo you because that's how it's suppose to be.

This one is past now but to be honest it's deeply paining me like you're a twin sister that I don't have and you're lucky too you're neither my relative or friend, else I would have given you a piece of my mind the way this thing is paining me.

e go shock you say he no formally toast that girl he is marrying today

I pray and believe that God will give you a better guy.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Lols

phemmyfour:
Sefia pain detected
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Lmao
Hitwe99:

You watch him grow up and now he is married . You are there forming motivational speaker
It's almost half past 6. It's evening already.
Who will buy this news paper.
Well Suya sellers
grin

You watch him grow up and now he is married . You are there forming motivational speaker
It's almost half past 6. It's evening already.
Who will buy this news paper.
Well Suya sellers
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by culf: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aaw thank you and thanks for the kind comment

you're welcome and thank you too But you didn't promise to change.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Lols

Have heard your point and it's been noted

culf:

you're welcome and thank you too But you didn't promise to change.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by culf: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols
Have heard your point and it's been noted

Thank you. Do remember to invite us when its time

2 Likes

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Alright I will
culf:

Thank you. Do remember to invite us when its time
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by culf: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Alright I will
thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2022
You are welcome

culf:

thank you.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Join my Telegram group � Digital Bimpe Telegram Group

https:///+Hd8YZg6puUsyODM0
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kindly Subscribe To My YouTube Channel �

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0cV13o2o1kVH1Z11rNjfYA
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Savedday: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
I know say the guy go don chop ur kpekus tire!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
U dey craze e sure for me

Na you dey useless
Savedday:
I know say the guy go don chop ur kpekus tire!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by zed7: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
You'll get married soon. From the way you write, you seem like a girl from a good home, youre not toxic. Great upbringing, that's what men like.
Men only use these toxic, fake eyelashes, nails and hair women for sex only. They know where to go when they want to settle down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Aaw so sweet

Thank you for this

zed7:
You'll get married soon. From the way you write, you seem like a girl from a good home, youre not toxic. Great upbringing, that's what men like.
Men only use these toxic, fake eyelashes, nails and hair women for sex only. They know where to go when they want to settle down
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why You Should Love Yourself

Self Love With Digital Bimpe The Coach

ENSURE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO

Don't forget to Subscribe , Like , Share to friends and family

CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSri5Avx4VM
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by macho44(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Someone close to me got married today he didn't tell me and I don't feel bad , he wanted it low-key and its fine am happy for him

I am proud of the man he has become

I watch him growing and still growing

I remember telling him how much I believe in him and that he should keep striving

She is such a lucky woman

She married a discipline and a great guy who Cooks very well

Stay loyal to her period

I use to remember how people in my previous job were thinking we were together , we are friends don't mean we are dating

God bless your union

I am so glad that this men in this generation are doing low-key marriage without shouting

That's the best kind of marriage and also settling down early without waiting to have it all

Build with your woman

Am proud of you V �

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
Oya come make we marry
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Lols

I didn't say I was desperate for marriage
macho44:

Oya come make we marry
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by macho44(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lols

I didn't say I was desperate for marriage
grin grin
My offer wasn't borne out of desperation either

1 Like

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2022
K
macho44:

grin grin
My offer wasn't borne out of desperation either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Maynman: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Men love fertile and youthful ladies.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Jman06(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Alright

It's been noted

Funny thing is that he liked me I only saw him as a friend and that's all but I get your point and it's been noted

Thank you for sharing once again

He liked you but you did what most ladies are guilty of.

Once a guy expresses his likeness for them, it gets into their heads and they friendzone the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
It wasn't about friendzone

He like women

He gave me signs he will definitely cheat

That's why I keep men as friends to know his loyalty

Jman06:
He liked you but you did what most ladies are guilty of.

Once a guy expresses his likeness for them, it gets into their heads and they friendzone the guy.

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmn

Maynman:
Men love fertile and youthful ladies.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Jman06(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
It wasn't about friendzone

He like women

He gave me signs he will definitely cheat

That's why I keep men as friends to know his loyalty

It was because you thought he'll hang around that made you friend zone him. The fact that he expressed his love for you gave you the impression that he'll wait while you scrutinize and toss him around for all assumed faults. Faults which might exist only in your head

2 Likes

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
He didnt express

It was his friend who did

And I got to know very late

But he likes women too much

How do you expect me to handle a man that like women too much
Jman06:
It was because you thought he'll hang around that made you friend zone him. The fact that he expressed his love for you gave you the impression that he'll wait while you scrutinize and toss him around for all assumed faults. Faults which might exist only in your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Maynman: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

He didnt express

That means he didn’t like you enough to express himself, he was able to express himself to the lady in His life!

He also saw you as a friend.
Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Jman06(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

He didnt express

Somebody who likes women too much but is shy to come and woo you by himself? No womanizer would send his friend to come and woo a lady for him.

Just be careful next time. Avoid all the dramas. With all what you wrote about the guy, it's obvious he is a ''husband material".

3 Likes

Re: Someone Close To Me Got Married Today by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
He is a husband material but he likes woman

Simple and you dey feel this matter too much

Jman06:
Somebody who likes women too much but is shy to come and woo you by himself? No womanizer would send his friend to come and woo a lady for him.

Just be careful next time. Avoid all the dramas. With all what you wrote about the guy, it's obvious he is a ''husband material".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Hanna Died While Having Sex With Samson, True Life Story / This Girl Has Finished Me( Suicide Attempt) Pls Help ,everone Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.