Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

No Family Planning, No Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Family Planning, No Sex (25780 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by doggedfighter(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Everybody wants to complain about women up to the point of being silly .

3 Likes

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Noxico:
Oga things are hard in Nigeria now.. financially can u comfortably welcome another child now? Secondly there are many family planning methods now like implants... It allows u to go raw on your woman. Google about different types of family planning... Decide with your wife and health care providers for the one best fit for u guys. Try and be understanding... Women go through alot during child birth. Everything no be by power and Authority , be human and let love lead,. All the best.

Nicely put
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Dshocker(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My wife says– No family planning, No sex.
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Please assist me for wider audience.

Bribe her with a car, and she will give you a fourth child, but if you are not buoyant enough, you can offer her 500k

That should be a deal that she will get after she gives you the child.

2 Likes

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Try to see her points..... after 4 children what are you looking for again. Provide quality life for the one you have and they will be forever proud of you. Go for counseling with her. Condom is not a better option...
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
James289:
If you are done having kids, get your tubes tied. Vasectomy.
he is not done with having kids,she is the one done, she should get her ovaries removed!

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by AyeMoJuba: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Oga she is right to ask for family planning after 3 kids.
If you don't trust the convetional methods of family planning, go for traditional methods...There are Yoruba Traditional Rings she could wear on her finger thatcan aways prevent her from getting pregnant. there are other methods...lik swallowing a single seed and that will work for a year preventing pregnancy.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by DukeNija(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
fasho01:
I think her request though fair enough, was not properly addressed. Please reason with her and consider family planning

How’s it not properly put sir? How else was she meant to communicate her desire for family planning especially since her husband has refused to take her suggestion or honor her wish?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by juddybrown(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022

Please assist me for wider audience.[/quote]

What if she contacted HIV from away match,and she is trying to avoid infecting you
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Starhearts: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Go nd get side chics
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Starhearts: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Go nd get side chiccs
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by BABANGBALI: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Must you use your prick?what happened to your tongue?can't use use your tongue? Use your tongue,when water don dey boil for her body, I swear na she go go tell you to come inside and pour gari for water.

Mynd44 dress up and let's go to church

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Oga she is right to ask for family planning after 3 kids.
If you don't trust the convetional methods of family planning, go for traditional methods...There are Yoruba Traditional Rings she could wear on her finger thatcan aways prevent her from getting pregnant. there are other methods...lik swallowing a single seed and that will work for a year preventing pregnancy.
that seed is very effective. I know the seed.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Exceed15: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Haba bro .. your wife is right. 3 lovely and beautiful angels..U r blessed already. Please listen to her.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Justbehave(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Very useless post
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Barbiturate(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Family planning get side effects. It's either they tie her womb or she takes pills. Do Billings method instead. Billings method will help you to know when it is safe for you to have sex. There's usually a chat that both of you will use. You can google Billings method of family planning
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by mooremoney(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
This man fit no dey even bring feeding money come House. Na men like this way too like sex dey no dey take up responsibilities. Go go and do family planning before u born full everywhere dey look for who go train them for u

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by fasho01(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
DukeNija:

How’s it not properly put sir? How else was she meant to communicate her desire for family planning especially since her husband has refused to take her suggestion or honor her wish?

She should make him see reason and not impose the no family planning, no sex rule. I personally am not a fan of family planning because of the numerous side effects of it but I would rather my wife cajole me into seeing things her way than using sex to enforce it.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by DAramis: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Cutehector:
that seed is very effective. I know the seed.
Can you share the name and picture of the seeds?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by mooremoney(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Very useless my brother

quote author=Justbehave post=117800873]Very useless post[/quote]
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by engrkaz(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Exact same situation as you… 3 beautiful daughters..8, 6 and 3…I got used to knacking with condoms. That’s my new reality. I can’t come and go and die…..I am so done with birthing more kids.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by backtovillage: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
People like you should be arrested.
Are you mentally, financially and physically fit to take care of 3 not to talk of 4?
Niggas like you will give birth to kids and ask them to fend for themselves at 14yrs
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by xynerise: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Oga, you re sounding like an uneducated person. You don't want family planning which means you want to be having kids as many as possible?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Justbehave(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2022
mooremoney:
Very useless my brother

quote author=Justbehave post=117800873]Very useless post
Yes.Him for come tell us how dem dey moan during sex nah.Dis kind story no be public consumption. Kids getting married. Smh

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Winters23: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

this is simply a case of wise woman marrying an idyotic man

smh
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by HomoSapiien: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
My type of woman.

I only want two kids, and at most, three.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by AngelicBeing: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Sex, sex and sex, una no dey taya for sexual matters, like seriously sad

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Dada4me: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2022
She should study her safe periods and go raw with you while you should use condom during her unsafe periods. Both methods have no side effects.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ShaqFu: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Do you still want kids? I believe she just can't decide on her own to stop having kids. If it's something you both decided, then it's okay, however, you both should go for family planning.

If she's the one who decided to stop having kids on her own, it's very selfish of her. It's something you both should decide on. Still if it's skin to skin sex that is disturbing you, daaammmmnn niggggaaarrrr, you can still opt for coitus interruptus. grin

I wish you the best of luck. Lol
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Which after-effects? Family planning or not, you guys should have some kind of verbal agreement as to how many kids you want to have, and make efforts to ensure you have that amount of kids and not more. (I just described family planning after saying "family planning or not"wink.
So why are you avoiding it? family planning has no after-effects, at least for you.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Family planning is the best or you track her monthly cycle to know her safe periods..
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by kiddkash(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2022
James289:
If you are done having kids, get your tubes tied. Vasectomy.
Is it expensive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, I Need Tips For My Marriage Introduction Ceremony / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.