Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

No Family Planning, No Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Family Planning, No Sex (25812 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by cedricksly: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My wife says– No family planning, No sex.
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Please assist me for wider audience.
ignorance is why I even used the word after effect... Oga na ur wife suppose dey talk wetin u dey talk so, stop being ignorant abeg.... Even panadol for headache has after effect...
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by qtx(m): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Look show me your bank statement to enable me offer a genuine advise ? grin
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ddeola: 3:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Please cooperate with your wife and you can always play ball anytime without raincoat. It's purely your responsibility to see to her welfare first as well as the children. God bless you bro and enjoy your blessed wife.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by pfadom: 5:28am On Oct 24, 2022
You are one of those who mislead most women. If the woman interested in the marriage she will make provision for an alternative ( whenever the husband is pressed for sex) by getting some packs of condoms at home. Else she is providing unwritten license for the man to engage in an extra-marital affairs.

Every responsible husband knows her wife's true character. No reasonable husband will tag his wife Olosho for making a provision for home sustenance. Is condoms not meant for family control?

superCleanworks:

You are married right? Yes? No?
or are you one of those guys that label women ashawo when they see them walk into a shop and order a ship load of condoms as you are suggesting.
This is a wife and not girlfriend matter.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by harmony75: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Your wise is a wise woman.. I have a friend who is battling with her life after 6th child she has to be given 5pints of blood over 30drips and injection this woman got to heaven and back. It was just God on her side for her to survive these. Both husband and wife are to be blamed if you fail to plan you plan to fail so join your wife and do the family planning go see a doctor and make your choice. The economy, education and every other thing are on the high side so you ought to be wise as a man or woman.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Teymanhenry(f): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My wife says– No family planning, No sex.
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Please assist me for wider audience.

There are several methods of family planning which have little to no side effects on whomever takes them. It all depends on your body system. You can go to the hospital and seek counsel on that. Financially I think if you are not a rich man, three kids are enough. Use the money you have to give them the best life has to offer. The more you have children, life becomes more difficult for you and the people around you. Have you discussed why she is saying NO to having more babies? I believe you should. FAMILY PLANNING IS A VERY GOOD THING. plan Your family
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by superCleanworks(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2022
pfadom:

No reasonable husband will tag his wife Olosho for making a provision for home sustenance.

Define REASONABLE. Or is it only reasonable when it suits your own meaning?
Yes this is all your talk is based on, generalizations.
Speak for yourself and put everything in perspective before you write. So, every man should be REASONABLE and smile when they see their wife with loads of condoms?
Most men would go bezerk hearing that their wife actually walked into a store and bought a condom (Especially on religious grounds). They can easily say she bought it for her boyfriend and not him because he doesn't need them, according to him. And NOBODY has the right to tell the man otherwise because it is his family.
Meanwhile some other man would see things from his wife's perspective as to why she took that route.
which one of these categories do you think the OP falls in? can you vouch for him?
Anyways, I see you cleverly evaded my previous questions and rather came to tell me I am the misguider of women while you are the good shepherd so I expect the same. Or better still, save yourself the stress and don't reply to this.

Muchos Gracias
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Oga she is right to ask for family planning after 3 kids.
If you don't trust the convetional methods of family planning, go for traditional methods...There are Yoruba Traditional Rings she could wear on her finger thatcan aways prevent her from getting pregnant. there are other methods...lik swallowing a single seed and that will work for a year preventing pregnancy .
Bro can u shed more light on the bold? And is it really true? rings to prevent pregnancy and also swallowing of seeds?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by pfadom: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Spare me!

superCleanworks:

Define REASONABLE. Or is it only reasonable when it suits your own meaning?
Yes this is all your talk is based on, generalizations.
Speak for yourself and put everything in perspective before you write. So, every man should be REASONABLE and smile when they see their wife with loads of condoms?
Most men would go bezerk hearing that their wife actually walked into a store and bought a condom (Especially on religious grounds). They can easily say she bought it for her boyfriend and not him because he doesn't need them, according to him. And NOBODY has the right to tell the man otherwise because it is his family.
Meanwhile some other man would see things from his wife's perspective as to why she took that route.
which one of these categories do you think the OP falls in? can you vouch for him?
Anyways, I see you cleverly evaded my previous questions and rather came to tell me I am the misguider of women while you are the good shepherd so I expect the same. Or better still, save yourself the stress and don't reply to this.

Muchos Gracias
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by superCleanworks(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
pfadom:
Spare me!

spare yourself. you stepped into my zone, i didn't drag you in.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Mutigadara1: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
I saw many comments suggesting that family planning is the right thing to d. I don't subscribe to this kind of thing. As long as you can afford to take care of them, just continue having them.
If our parents or grandparents have decided to do family planning many of those saying family planning would have not been alive today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.