Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

No Family Planning, No Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Family Planning, No Sex (25811 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Okikiola914(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My wife says– No family planning, No sex.
I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

I don't understand the above statement. Go to hospital with her for counselling. We have different family planning. Doctor will select the best that suit her body system for her.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by uckay304: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Please assist me for wider audience.
You both should study her free and ovulation period. Have s�x with her during her free period and also apply withdrawal's method
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by oneTIMEman(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Visit any Catholic church, meet the catetist, learn billing methods
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by id4sho(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Bros, tell her no wahala.
Get the condoms, tear the tip. After few thrust, it will go up ur penile shaft. You will enjoy her honey pot fully. It's gonna be a amazing experience for her too. When you finally cum, blame it on torn condom cheesy

#criminal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Ekpes2017: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Sorry to say this, your wife has a valuable point sir though I know how it feels to be denied sex by someone you married. I don't know the amount of kids you're planning to have but I think three is enough considering the country's situation. If you true don't want to do the family planning because of the effect it will have on her then try to see a doctor together. There should be another way for both of you to be having safe Sex without fear of pregnancy.
The fact that you think she's happy denying you the sex is what I don't understand, for her to tell you to go get a condom shows that she's also sex staved. I pray you guys sorts it out as family and continue to enjoy your married as you use to considering the fact that sex refreshes marriage. HAPPY SUNDAY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2022
There is nothing scary about family planning. There are many methods. Even using condom is family planning but its best you get advice from a clinic. You can use withdrawal method when she is not fertile and use condom when she's ovulating. But this is certain. There are varied methods. Visit the clinic and get advise from professionals.
DamnnNiggarr:

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Tosinville(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Honestly, your wife get sense pass you, thank her for helping you make a good plan

2 Likes

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

If you are good in your withdrawal method, then i don't see any need for family planning. Condom or no condom, practice the withdrawal method. I promise you she won't take in. It's 99.9% safe and secure.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by alizma: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

First of all, you need to why she doesn't want more kids, is it for fear of raising them financially or because the responsibility at home is weighing her down, secondly what is your own ideal number of kids, have discussed that with her? These and other things will help you both resolve your difference.
However, do not, DO NOT allow this play to cross this week. Either you start with CD pending when you guys settle on which solution to adopt. E get why o, as e dey hungry you so, na so e dey hungry her, so no go give devil chance where your woman dey. I see say the two of una love each other from the little you have said but no give devil chance and because the kind of advise you take from here.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by 07kjb: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2022
engrkaz:
Exact same situation as you… 3 beautiful daughters..8, 6 and 3…I got used to knacking with condoms. That’s my new reality. I can’t come and go and die…..I am so done with birthing more kids.

U better give that MAN a son
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by brucelee29: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Your wife is saving you from crisis in the future. Please key to her advise and do the needful
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by silibaba: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I detest family planning as well coz of the aftermath effect.

I have 3boys. First is in secondary school now while the remaining two na twins boys. They are 9yrs old.

What am trying to say here is after 9yrs, no family planning, no use of condom coz my wife hate it self. I have been doing withdrawal except she is in her free period.

Assure her that you will not make the mistake to pregnant her. Practice and know when you are about cuming and withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by LordIsaac(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2022
God bless your wife. Women must stand firm against populating Nigeria with morons! We need quality population; and as gatekeepers of sex, they must begin to take their stand!

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by silibaba: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Noxico:
Oga things are hard in Nigeria now.. financially can u comfortably welcome another child now? Secondly there are many family planning methods now like implants... It allows u to go raw on your woman. Google about different types of family planning... Decide with your wife and health care providers for the one best fit for u guys. Try and be understanding... Women go through alot during child birth. Everything no be by power and Authority , be human and let love lead,. All the best.
no family planning is 100% safe. As your doctor. Abstinence or withdrawal is the safest.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by 07kjb: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2022
HomoSapiien:
My type of woman.

I only want two kids, and at most, three.

Na ONE BOY I WANT

MAKE WE RELATE?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Why has she not gone to a family planning center. Women are scum, let her attend one and stop disturbing your life for nothing.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by charlsecy(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Barbiturate:
Family planning get side effects.
What are the effects?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by HomoSapiien: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
07kjb:

Na ONE BOY I WANT

MAKE WE RELATE?

Lmao, are you a man or wom-an?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2022
You are a disgrace. In this harsh economy you still wan born more kids
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ThinkSmarter: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

ur wife is smart and u guys are lucky to have two boys and a girl.
guess african/ancient days mentality is affecting you.
many sons is no longer a measure of success.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by KamsiViva: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Foolishness resides here... Probably a teenager too

MuslimIgbo:
Lol!

SACRED PART INDEED grin grin grin

Sacred part that numerous guys and probably married men have tossed back and forth with.

WHAT IS HER BODYCOUNT?

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÈ!!!

You no longer have private parts but PUBLIC PARTS.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

Why is this an issue for you OP?
If you have functional brains you're the one that should even be saying that, ABI YOU WANT TO GET HER PREGNANT?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Your wife is, sorry to say it, dumb. She is not only dumb but wicked. There is no reason why a healthy woman should deny her husband access to her body. Your wife is not a baby. She is a grown woman. This issue should not be served when the man is Hot. Holding a man ransom in the middle of the night over an issue like this is an insidious act. It is similar to a mother denying her hungry child a meal because he did not go to school. There is time to have this conversation. Right after her first birth, she had the option to plan family. These things are discussed in the hospital during pre-natal visits.

I do not know your level of awareness but shouldn't you both have discussed the number of children you want? Are you man enough just to impregnate someone only? Are you a baby not to know that a man should plan on the size of family he intends to have? Should you wait for a woman to remind you?

Stop calling a woman's vagina a sacred part. You are abusing the word. There are better ways to relate stories about your wife. The Bible says that the ENTIRE BODY is holy. There is no special part ascribed holiness.

Go get your wife family planning and be a man in your house. Tell you wife to woman up and stop being a boss of her own body.
DamnnNiggarr:

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by frozen70(f): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

RoyalRoy
lalasticlala
Mynd44
seun
nlfpmod

Women bear children and they know the capacity of children they can carry

It comes with some factors

If she is a working class woman, then sje has lots of stress on her and she is feeling that she can't carry another pregnancy couple with the daily stress she goes through

If she is a business woman or trader, she has decided that she can't be over hustling not even with another pregnancy

If she is the bread winner, she has lots of bills on her including the children school fees and since it's her alone, she can't go beyond three because she knows what she goes through to put them in school

If she is of a certain age, her body may not carry a successful pregnancy and that may lead to miscarriage and the rest

Then if she is a seat at home mother,
She does nothing but to look aft the children while you toil the soil to feed them and pays the bills without out her contributions

Meaning that you really want more children and can afford to pay their fees and the rest bills, probably she needs a break and may return back to child bearing

The buttom line is for you to seat her down and discuss with her and know her reasons

Whatever it is that is her reasons you think about it

If her reasons doesn't make sense to you

You can start another family, na you go dey suffer am
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Mom007(f): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
What several effects are you talking about Oga? Stop flaunting your ignorance. Give that woman money, let her go to a good hospital and get copper T inserted and have peace of mind for the next 10years. You are talking as if she asked you to go and castrate yourself.... undecided

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Buffalo2(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Between me and you eh, you know you are not SERIOUS shey?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Ballo1292(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You were lucky that your woman still respect you and seek your opinion on family planning.
Many would have done it without your consent and will just be nacking without result.

I beg rest your knogi if you can't see it from her angle. 3 children is okay with this econoi.

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by jmichael259(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
James289:
If you are done having kids, get your tubes tied. Vasectomy.

vasectomy gbuo g ebe ahu.

the woman is the one wanting to do family planning and you are here planning to render the man permanently impotent.

oga should allow madam do her thing and stop worrying for her side effects.

polygamy na our culture if he needs football team and has the financial power.

but oyinbo say it's wrong for a man to stress himself to marry woman more than once so if he is woke, they say he should rather do babymama or call it polyamorous relationship a.k.a. entanglement for short.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Barbiturate(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2022
charlsecy:
What are the effects?

Side effects include menstrual changes (heavier bleeding, amenorrhea or oligomenorrhea), changes in weight, headaches, dizziness, nausea, and cardiovascular impacts.

Google for further info. You cannot take pills and injections to alter the functioning of an organ and expect it to still be normal.

2 Likes

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Merelyn(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Oga u reason nam

I'm not praying for ur death Sha but we must plan along with it.

If u die today now, do u have assets that can sustain ur wife and children? No be to de multiple ooo. If u must keep multiplying then u should have tangible assets that worth taken care of ur family else u turn them to beggar after ur departure.

The funeral yesterday in my place, the guy has five kids and he has gone like that, leaving nothing for his family, na the matter we de try settle like this.
Abeg go for medical counseling and choose a plan that best suits ur wife. Thanks

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by polite2(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Ur wife is wiser than you are....in dis bad economy !!!! U want to be firing

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Corporate2020: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

So we still have idiots like this still living. Very soon you see this type of idiots begging on Social Media to feel their starving family. Thunder Fire You.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by luluosas(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Just a simple question. Are you done with child bearing or not? Not asking your wife, but YOU. Let's start from there.

DamnnNiggarr:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.