Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

No Family Planning, No Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Family Planning, No Sex (25767 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by tony0806: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My wife says– No family planning, No sex.

Give in to her request. Both of you should visit a doctor. My first daughter is 3 years plus. We're trusting God for our second baby in the next few months. We did family planning about two months after our first baby. We opted for "Jadel". It's safe for us. Wife took in the very week she removed the implant.

So I can assure you that your wife is right on this bro.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by superCleanworks(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
jeromestarks:

You talk too much.
i didn't talk. i wrote. but I understand if you can't tell the difference. you disabilities is none of my business and your comment is irrelevant.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by mu2sa2: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
excellence44:

Ask some idoma people of Benue and part of akwaibom
Stopping childbearing isn't the same as family planning.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by LaSenior: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Everyone here is saying harsh economy as if it is the wife that is providing for the family

For me I can do family planning without all this planning method

I no dey everly pour inside I don't know if am normal or I was created like that no matter how sweet the vjaay is I will always withdraw

Op do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by dnawah(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Please assist me for wider audience.
keep quiet my friend lipsrsealed .u r one of the luckiest man on earth.go and do the family planning.when the time comes she will be the one that will ask u for more kids.abi country no hard reach ur side?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

So,, how were you guys so good in achieving the FOUR YEARS gap all these while??

Is it by chance?
Or by calculations??
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by jaszplus12(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
OP, count yourself very lucky you have a wife who has concern about number of children. Some wives will just keep dropping them like they're going out of fashion yet blame you for not doing anything about it.
Better enjoy the 3 you have and plan a great future for them. Don't listen to anyone who tells you 3 kids are not enough, my in-laws had a way of telling my wife to have more children... They have 7 and 8 children and are busy looking to us to help pay school fees and sundry!
Prepare for the horror of teenage period of childhood when you will need all your senses and emotions to handle the 3... Any addition to it means more trauma...

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by nedekid: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oga, she no want born again? How hard is that to understand? You already have 3 kids in this hard times, that one no belleful you?
Take her to hospital let them install that contraceptive stuff in her Congo. I think it stays for 5 years. You can also use depo Provera, they have the one of 3,6,9 months etc. That one na just simple injection for pharmacy.
You madam sharp sha. Recall correct woman.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by efficiencie(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Dude, if she dies now you will remarry the next second. if she is not confident about having another child then leave her be. Use a condom as she has requested and by the time she hits menopause you can lamba raw ad infinitum!

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by occfx: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
superCleanworks:
Oya send her back to her papa house.
na joke i dey oh grin

Now on a serious note.
go for planning. or retire from football. Your wife obviously doesn't need another baby.

it is VERY IMPORTANT to note that she is not denying you access to her SACRED PART. She says you can chop as you like but she has to be sure that she can do it to the fullest without getting preggy. She even offered to do it with a condom, which 99% of married women will kill you if you ever bring a condom near them. This means she also wants to bang but you dey dull her. The implication of this is that you are also starving your wife of sex but you are here thinking about only yourself.
You have male and female but you still want to send her on another 9 months I.T in this beautiful economy. Abi Buhari dey pay you per child?

The guy is been unreasonable. Me wey dey beg my wife to go do family planning she no gree though she no Wan another baby but she say the side effects are bad. I dey fear for another baby walai, it's either this poster is not the one taking care of the babies or he is been unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Homguy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Thats your wife trying to save you from hardship.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by DukeNija(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
fasho01:

She should make him see reason and not impose the no family planning, no sex rule. I personally am not a fan of family planning because of the numerous side effects of it but I would rather my wife cajole me into seeing things her way than using sex to enforce it.

And your assumption is the wife hasn’t explored this option before going cut throat? The man just like you isn’t sold on family planning because he doesn’t get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by DAramis: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Cutehector:
castor bean
Thanks
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by SURElee(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

As educated as you are you with 3 children (2boys and 1 girl) you are battling with family planning as wahala in your home? Hmm

It simply shows.... You have a long way to go o!

Oga, go and see a doctor with your wife and discuss the family planning options available.

Do you know there is something called vasectomy for men? You are even battling with the use of condoms with your wife suggesting it, it shows you will shut down vasectomy with your doctor sef.

Oga, use your tongue to count your teeth, if you like born plenty children full ground say you dey obey be fruitful, multiply and replenish the whole earth. Who go pay school fees, rent, clothing, feeding, other expenses? Sebi the man is the provider of the home and the "head"? And sebi the head will not want the wife, the weaker vessel to assume the headship of the home else e finish for his manhood abilities(decision making power) as we have seen with some homes?

Okay, Oga, is up to you finally o!

I drop my pen in the basket of love. Abi how dem dey end letter writing in those days hahaha

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Why don't you do as she says? Your wife is only looking out for your interests and hers too.She doesn't want you both to have more children than you can adequately cater for,under this present economic situation.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Segzy19: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Your wife is wiser than you...

You think say you wise, you be mumu man...

You better take advise and save yourself hardship and problems
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ECHICHE: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
I hv 4 children with my wife. 2 boys and 2 girls. We decided to go for family planning since 2017. We visited our family Doctor and after due explanation on the options available and the effects, she choose the 2years inplant. At the expiration, we visited Rumuigbo Health center, PH and 5years inplant was given to my wife on her left arm near the armpit. Till today, no single problem.

I will advise you to visit any functional health center with your wife and get it done. It is free of charge. I will recommend the 5years inplant on her left arm, near the armpit.

Do this very quickly to avoid starving yourself and madam sex.

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by int0x80(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
You already have 3 kids, 2boys and a girl. What else do you need more kids for? Go and do a family planning, raise those kids in peace of mind and enjoy your life with your wife. Una no dey tire to chunk out kids?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Domistar5:
Since ur wife is done giving birth. Go for Vasectomy. I does not have any side effect.

Goodluck cool
no..she has to go for ovaries removal.

Its like saying, i dont want food anymore and telling my wife to remove her stomach..how does that even sound?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by SURElee(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
LaSenior:
Everyone here is saying harsh economy as if it is the wife that is providing for the family

For me I can do family planning without all this planning method

I no dey everly pour inside I don't know if am normal or I was created like that no matter how sweet the vjaay is I will always withdraw

Op do

Not every man is like you na.
You have gained mastery and not carried away. Is it some men battling pre ejaculation you except to do withdrawal?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Lexusgs430: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Let's assume your wife had CS, during her last childbirth........ After the baby was removed, you should have asked her medical team to conduct tubal ligation.......

This is best form of family planning........... cheesy
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Ijb11: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
What giving birth to kids you can’t cater for
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
No visible side effects to family planning. There's a small implant they put in the arm that last for about 5yrs called implanon. Its evert effective and my wife has been using it since 2016. First insert was done in Nigeria,
second in Canada.

It doesn't cause weight gain.
DamnnNiggarr:

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by RIDOO: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
ibechris:
I think we are both married and I equally have three children like u.
Two girls and a boy. But to be honest with u,I am done with child birth. I respect my wife's opinion on that and we have agreed to stop birthing more.

On the issue of family planning and its numerous side effects on women,I told my wife,I will not subscribe to it because of its effect and because,I would not tolerate such a thing on my body,therefore I will not allow such a thing in her body also.

Now,what we both do is a careful withdrawal method,no long story. No condom, no wahala.

Being pregnant is not easy and I can tell u,in all honesty, that,I respect women alot. Any time my wife was pregnant,I don't usually sleep nor rest because of her kind of job.

In summary,respect her opinion and work along with whatever she proposes because of the economy,her health and other important factors relating to pregnancy and its conditions. Remember say,plenty pikin no mean plenty wealth.

Your opinion about this is one in a million.You are such a person worthy of emulation.Most men don't know this and they don't want to know it.They felt it is the cross of a woman to do family planning even when she is having negative effects that she can't explain to anyone.I have been there l know how/ what l felt with the different methods l have tried.At a point in time l want lean...l menstruate like 8days with heavy flow in a month... another type l was very fat with big tommy dt people were asking me if l was preggy...Another type l was just feeling pains in my two boobs.. When l can't take it anymore l insisted on condom for my hubby or he should go n do family planning too but he opted out of the two.

I felt terribly bad when he imposed it on me as if l'm the only one who is involved in this thing.lnfact to be frank most men sell fish LOL when it comes to this.Yes ,they also can do family planning now...Abi na breast Dem dey take do am ni? When you say oya use condom .. they will say me l should use rubber when l paid ur bride price.All the same l think men should be considerate too by agreeing with their wifes on any resolution.lf you see my tommy uptill today u go think say l'm 6 months preggy which l don't like at all..l've tried to work on it o but scar can never be like normal flesh...My brother na man you be o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by pfadom: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
She then should have stock their home with packets of condoms without being dictatorial.

superCleanworks:
Oya send her back to her papa house.
na joke i dey oh grin

Now on a serious note.
go for planning. or retire from football. Your wife obviously doesn't need another baby.

it is VERY IMPORTANT to note that she is not denying you access to her SACRED PART. She says you can chop as you like but she has to be sure that she can do it to the fullest without getting preggy. She even offered to do it with a condom, which 99% of married women will kill you if you ever bring a condom near them. This means she also wants to bang but you dey dull her. The implication of this is that you are also starving your wife of sex but you are here thinking about only yourself.
You have male and female but you still want to send her on another 9 months I.T in this beautiful economy. Abi Buhari dey pay you per child?
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by eyinjuege: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thank God one of you has sense sha.
cheesy
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Helpout12345: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
I think the decision on number of children should be mutually reached by both parties.

If you both cannot come to mutual and happy agreement on this, you might want to involve the elders in both families.

She should not be forced to have more children and you should not be forced to accept to limit your number of children either if you can afford it.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Josbreed: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Baba, she is the one holding all the Aces here, she's got the advantage. As a man I support het. The wotst you can do is to cheat. But no access for you. She is vety aware of the disadvantages ot whatever you call it and she is ready to face it. Just do as she says and have everlasting peace.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by superCleanworks(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
pfadom:
She then should have stock their home with packets of condoms without being dictatorial.

You are married right? Yes? No?
or are you one of those guys that label women ashawo when they see them walk into a shop and order a ship load of condoms as you are suggesting.
This is a wife and not girlfriend matter.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
mu2sa2:
Stopping childbearing isn't the same as family planning.
Go and read the ops complain again then come back to this.
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Gerrard59(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
The average Nigerian man is very irresponsible, unexposed, stoopid, uneducated and foolish! If I was a woman in that country, I seriously doubt I would marry.

Imagine the stoopid question?!!

1 Like

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by mukthar2000(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
That is why islam make provision for this type of incovenece that can lead a man to fonication, bro Second wife is the best option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.