Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour (3910 Views)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / A Neighbour Just Saved My Life / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by talk2hb1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
We were hanging out with my girlfriend when we stumbled upon a guy, he looked upset and angry. She quickly introduced me as a neighbour. I didn't waste a minute to listen to her. When we reached home, i gave her the last beating anyone could give her and ejected her out of my house. She has called and texted me several times but i took off my sim. Never going to accept her.
So how do you want her to introduce you?
Her Bleep Guy ahbi, Radarada
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Candidlady: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
We were hanging out with my girlfriend when we stumbled upon a guy, he looked upset and angry. She quickly introduced me as a neighbour. I didn't waste a minute to listen to her. When we reached home, i gave her the last beating anyone could give her and ejected her out of my house. She has called and texted me several times but i took off my sim. Never going to accept her.

This pathetic troll..
Can one call a golf3 benz undecided

After beating her you sent her packing undecided

Now ask yourself who is worst? She abused you abstractly but you decided to physically abuse her undecided

She should call the police on you

Broke liars everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by kelspinall(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
boss beating her is wrong, simple "pack and go" is enough
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by CeeJeckydivah: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
efelicity:
Seun Mynd44 rule 2.

So you support domestic abuse? I gat 3 words for you "svck yr mum"
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by NickyNickel(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Abeg wetin remain for the relationship abeg. When she Don introduce am as neighbour wetin come remain. Oga beat the slut black and blue

But that girl get mind shaa. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by falcon01: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
you shouldn't have done that, you should have left the sim inside when she calls you pick and say "I'll murder you if you call this line again"
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Oct 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
You don't lay your hands on a woman for any reason. Only cowards do that
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by suicidesheep: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2022
In as much I would never hit a woman, I totally support what you did( seeing that this isn’t the first time you’re hiting her)
Don’t mind all these online simps and pretenders, this is Nigeria and we know the reality on ground, some women need good beatings before they have sense.
Some fools think because you’re broke that justifies why the girl must disrespect you, na all those ones go get money their babe go still Dey use their eye see shege.

Kudos to your bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Worriedguy6699: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

Congratulations. You’re the only one that has shown her true masculinity.

If you straighten your girl with your fist. She will never cheat. Don’t you ever wonder why those girls that get abused by their boyfriend can never leave him except with outside intervention?

Because deep down, disobedient women want to be corrected.

But thanks to feminist men simps who have placed laws to make it impossible to correct women, it’s why so many women cheat now as punishment for the weakling we call men nowadays.

That girl will look for you. Even if she’s in another relationship, she will want you back by all means. And if you give her a chance, she will never cheat again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by SenecaTheYonger: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

You’re more of a man than I am because I don’t have the balls to beat a woman.

So kudos to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by advanceDNA: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Enny2013:
U no get Patience! U shud hv waited till d day u would introduce her as a housekeeper.

I support this comment with two bag of rice and vegetable oil.....
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Enny2013(f): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

I support this comment with two bag of rice and vegetable oil.....

Smiling***
Abeg...waybill dem to me ASAP!
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Savedday: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Let me tell you the truth, that guy they chop her kpekus clean mouth. You never know 9ja girls.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me The Surest Harbal Mixture You Use For Knacking / Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? / Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.