Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (43421 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / 50 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And How To Apply For Each / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Shell will give u over 5times of that on wilful retirement. My aunt got 500m in 2012 after working and chopping money for she'll for 20 years.
Lol

I don't believe this please

Half a billion naira?

This is not possible

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariahAngel(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Bourdilon Inc.

They pay in bullion vans
grin grin grin
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kaybee7000(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
pls any data scientist here?

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by easzypeaszy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
betPawa
Less pressure at work
Accommodation
Good pay
Opportunity to work from home

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by akanbiaa(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Just so you know, 10yrs is too long to remain in one place because of 10m (if you've got prospect).
It's not worth it.
You cannot really blame many people for survival comes first to them before anything, and there are people that have read all that is readable and even added skills and have been unemployed or underemployed for over 10 years and living from hand to mouth. And those that focussed on business or investment are struggling with start up capital or suffering from multiple taxes from the little or nothing they earn after much debts and lack of sufficient electricity to add insult upon injury.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by folake4u(f): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
This is a nice thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
sonofthunder:

I still have regrets it didn't work out embarassed
Did you attempt to work there?
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sonofthunder: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Did you attempt to work there?

Yeah cry
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by melodyogonna(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Paystack.
The only reason I can think of is that they have high retention for their devs. Not an easy feat for a tech startups in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
sonofthunder:

Yeah cry
eeyah

I learnt man know man also play in this organisation
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OgThanos: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nestle

Good working conditions and fair pay
I wished to participate in their post graduate trainee program or internship
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
TeamApt, Moniepoint

They have a great working culture

What makes it such a great place to work?

Can you tell us?
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by arsenal33: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin angry
ShitHead:
Oshodi Park
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Telecommunications companies

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Parachoko: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
quickly:
Shows na children full this nairaland.

No one mention Chevron Shell or the Software guys?
Who stop you from mentioning them?

9 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Enumerator(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy
Theunbothered:
National Assembly I can get paid millions for doing nothing. cheesy
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by djseanjohn77: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lannister360:
It's a tough question, if there is ever a best company to work for in Nigeria it'll be in tech.
MTN and Airtel seems to be okay though.

Buhari should be selling suya or doing gateman or driving okada, he is no better than the average dumb illiterate aboki you see on the streets, but unfortunately, through corruption and heavy election rigging, he is the president/curse of Nigeria.

You are right, but you forgot he was a general in Nigerian Army, before you insult another person's father, tell us about your father, what he should be doing or what he does.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
The5DME:
The best company to work for, is the one that gives you the opportunity to learn relevant skills and gain relevant experience, while at the same time, earning an "above average" salary to survive in this harsh economy we found ourselves in.

Anything other than the above stated points is pure gibberish to me.

What is “above average”?

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rilwayne001:
KPMG, ACCESS BANK
EY, PWC

Wetin access bank dey find for there.

No bank should be among, they may be good for a start, nobody should work In a bank more than 1 year if they value their sanity of mind and career development

11 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by clockwisereport: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
GE, McKinsey, PWC

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Badadvisor: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Just so you know, 10yrs is too long to remain in one place because of 10m (if you've got prospect).
It's not worth it.
True but that's still a big deal for most people.

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
OgThanos:

I wished to participate in their post graduate trainee program
or internship
it's a good place to work
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Frezhkid10(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Shell will give u over 5times of that on wilful retirement. My aunt got 500m in 2012 after working and chopping money for she'll for 20 years.
He talked about resignation and not retirement..Nestle’s retirement is more than that..

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by blacky82(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited✌️
-Fair Pay
-Pensions
-HMOs
-You learn enough skillsets for your own betterment

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I don't believe this please

Half a billion naira ?

This is not possible

Is less than 1million dollars

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sirray001: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aso rock Company Abuja
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Oluchiugo: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls guys, I am currently unemployed for the past 6 months. I am into Agriculture with Speciality in Feed milling and Poultry farming. I will appreciate a good lead.....I have a small poultry farm at my back yard now but it is not enough, just 100 birds atleast it keeps me busy. Pls help depression is setting in as I can't watch and see my kids go hungry. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sonofthunder: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
eeyah

I learnt man know man also play in this organisation

It plays in all but you have to be really good and highly qualified to be among the few that scale through.

I didn't know or have anybody there. Just had a very strong desire to work with them and made some small efforts.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by largeman4u(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
GSK is one of the best. They put human face to work, especially when staffs are sick or unavailable.

Niaja Banks are the worse I once work for like 12 years in the bank at some point I was working 7 days a week, u won’t believe I was not promoted even when I had MSc they just overlook.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by bonnyhope: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nestle

Good working conditions and fair pay

How much is entry level collecting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.