Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (29843 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

What is your point exactly?

Look at the nonsense you wrote to me.

Every damn thing he sells at "Next Cash n Carry"

Even including things like tomatoes paste that dangote makes in Kano, Obi prefers to import tomatoes paste. He is a liar and has never believed in local production.

Does this look reasonable to you
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by udeh3(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Anambra people bought rice and PMS cheaper when Obi was Governor. I learnt that Anambra grows its own rice now and the state survives without FG allocation as well. No, single pothole during his time, all roads tared, infact Anambra generates its own electricity during Obi tenure. Obi did great in Anambra.

At least, we’re both in this country together. So, I need not to talk much
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by akeeng: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
DaddyCK:

Brother, please could u kindly move my Post back to Romance section please: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer:
I am about to make payment to the winner... People are not aware the post is on the section please
Alot of people think post has been deleted.
Please please please kindly move it back to romance section....it is an educational questions and loas of people are lookin forward to the answer.
Please I beg u, kindly move it back. please.
Its makes teh romance section more fun. Please please please, kindly move it back to romance section. Romance section users dont come to forum section. Pls dont kill off the energy., pls
Kind regards
Beggi beggi agbaya begin for topic. Mumu man
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Look at the nonsense you wrote to me.

Every damn thing he sells at "Next Cash n Carry"

Even including things like tomatoes paste that dangote makes in Kano, Obi prefers to import tomatoes paste. He is a liar and has never believed in local production.

Does this look reasonable to you

Obi prefers to imports Tomatoe Paste from abroad instead of buying from Dangote who manufactures in Kano.

Go and verify.
He talks about local production but has never encouraged local production
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Obi prefers to imports Tomatoe Paste from abroad instead of buying from Dangote who manufactures in Kano.

Go and verify.
He talks about local production but has never encouraged local production

How many brands of tomatoes do dangote have?

Please their names
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by bdon123(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2022
easzypeaszy:
go gt sense.. Dis is a national issue stop bein stewpid
Oga how m i being stupid.I gave a very clear analysis there.If u wanna keep trying to push that drug baron to front page becos of d small money u are probably paid continue...bt we wey no collect shishi n want our country back will continue exposing ur lies
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Afamed: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
You're talking to an Anambrarian. Please don't say what you don't know. He changed the game in Anambra and he did not reveal his full tactics until he was governor. He's still the best governor we've had. We're counting on Soludo to be better after 8yrs of disaster from Obiano.

Lamba in Chief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK / Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) / Ozekhome Lists 9 Reasons Why CCT Arrest Order For CJN Onnoghen Is A 'vendetta'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.