Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (29803 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by obembet(f): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Scamburster:
co-worker? who dash you job, jobless ass licker like you. God will punish you people this time around.

Why all this? All cos of politics. I won't curse u. But whatever u wishes me wl go back to you and your family
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by frankpro27(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2022
How did this even make FP?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Ikem11(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

Mr Man why are you so foolish? You said you watched the interview yet you come here posting trash. Obi was asked two questions at once he first answered one which is about criminality then said " about the import question" so you didn't watch that part?

Shame on your generation
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Ikem11(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2022
plaindealer:
This man is not only dull, he's a fcukking scam..

The stupid idiot can not formulate anything sane and rational, ask the fool about A and all you get from him is Z

Fool go and watch the video and stop commenting in auto robot here .
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Ikem11(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2022
morgstreme:

Did you watch the interview or you just want to perpetually remain a DINGBAT because of your age and INEXPERIENCE
You that watched the video yet you come here making a fool of your self .
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by MYKELDAYO(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

what i know is Nigeria presidency is no joke at all and obi will clueless if he eventually gets there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Ikem11(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Kajaard:

I thought as much.

But why are APC supporters so dubious? Why doctor a video just to show PO in a bad light?

This is too low even for urchins undecided

Because they think all Nigerians are fools. You tell them anything and they echo "yes"
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Jack500: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
kindly check Tinubu bots generating Likes here.

Your site is going down with those criminals

I think it is your brain that is going down.
Pro Tinubu likes is bot generated, but Anti Tinubu likes is real? I think you need to check your brain.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by sulaak(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2022
tuborme:
He gave a smart answer to the question with illustrations on why crimes are rising in the country

But he didn't answer the importation question. He deviated from the question by talking about being a distributor and that Walmart imports all its goods from Vietnam and China.

When questioned about his VP's comment that the Endsar massacre was debatable, PO response was that he would deal with it. PO refused to agree that the Endsar massacre happened.

I like PO. He is one of the few presidential candidates that are prepared to engage with the media, and the others are Kwankaso, Sowore and the SDP fellow.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Everyone knows u can't get away from Rufai's question.....go and watch that video ..
Narrating his visit to prison, he clearly said he involved the prisoner in an interactive session were most of the prisoners mentioned they were involved in criminal activity cuz of lack of job and what they get from each operation is #25,000 and so on
Meaning if this guy's have what to do, they'll be no need of doing criminal stuff.....If jobs are created within and we are able to produce for ourselves, they will be no need for importations

And remember, Rufai don't ask one question and a time.....go watch..... HE Peter Obi may be answering one of the numerous questions fired
Dear BATist, kindly ask ur candidate to grant one interview, if from a less valued station like NTA....make him just try

Jah bless the incoming president of Nigeria HE Peter Obi
those evil people knows exactly what they are doing. that is jobless Peter Obi is taking about. No job increases crime rate just all those crimes committed by all these evil people here by twisting everything said by God's sent incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
You're talking to an Anambrarian. Please don't say what you don't know. He changed the game in Anambra and he did not reveal his full tactics until he was governor. He's still the best governor we've had. We're counting on Soludo to be better after 8yrs of disaster from Obiano.
you are wasting your time on those evil irredeemable urchins by quoting him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by rollywise(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2022
maasoap:

So, the yardstick for following Obi has changed from being smart, intelligent and capable to being a rich dude? Obidi0ts!!

No o. I was just pointing out your stupidity. You suppose grab na
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2022
mediclife1987:

Igbos should wait till Soludo finish ruling Anambra and put him for President, I'll personally find a fantastic slogan to coin for him, not all this Obidient nonsense.

For now it's Tinubu.
no more business as usual this evil pikin
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by jrusky(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Hahaha una never ses anything yet. I said this man don't know anything about national politics he is a pretender with empty skull.

This as how apc packaged Buhari to Nigerians and ruined our country. This was how people will asked Buhari "A" and he would be answering with "D" apc blocked every avenue to know the true Buhari as obishit cursed piglets are doing now but today see our nation at ruins. Affliction will never rise the second time.

I said obishit has nothing to offer this is not the first time he goofed but yet defended by his cursed piglets supporter. Obishit is likely on his early stage of "dementia" because this is not the first time of such strange response to a common question by him.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by engrchykae(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
There is nothing Tinubu's supporters cannot do to bring this man down..............

asking Tinubu how to stop thuggery and drugs and he started talking about 50 million youths and their feeding bottles
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Adakintroy: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2022
The is like the way the media took to trump with hard hitting question. But went soft oon biden.

At least obi is out there touring and responding to hard question..we may not be fan of his response but he is out there taking hits. Do we wish to try same tinubu?

Its a lot easy to deflect attention from tinubu by pointing mainly at the Flaws of the other. But put them both on one stage for better contrasting Lol. Thats when the the joke is on who.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Didi2d(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku has mikano generators
Obi is one of the biggest importer in Nigeria.

Both guys has businesses that can directly impact the economy negatively or positively.

How are we sure if any of this guys wins the coming presidential elections they won't use their power to enrich their business, thereby causing more harm to the Nigerian economy.

You want to ask me how?
With bad power generation, people will continue to buy generating set.
Secondly, as far as Nigeria continue to import almost everything, without producing and exporting our economy will still remain the same.

Are we suppose to vote this set of people? Please if you want to quote me, remember we have other candidate apart from obi, atiku and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Qatar2022: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
Obi is empty upstairs. Know this and know peace.
Why Tinubu that has something upstir is running away from interviews or any presidential debates?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Levels1:

Obituary is a Fraud
Ozunwuruanwu, go write your pending exams.

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by hush15: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Anybody that listens to this media outfit that is sponsored and owned by APC members just like bush radio and biyora is just listening to irrational, illogical, and nonsense info from biased, corrupt and deceitful minds
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by odinga1of: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
ireport mumu idiotic agbado outlet grin
We all know. Who takes them serious?

Oikorodah is useless dementia and flop journalist.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by ogatboy(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Lol. Funny people. I would have assumed you guys are well educated by unfortunately, you guys are daft than even the agberos. Obi was asked more than one question. He was asked about security and he tried to give an illustration of how people in prison are there because they could not earn income.

Propaganda machine can continue because everyone watched it live so your efforts are dead on arrival. You guys should return yo your whatsapp group to look for another thing.

Obi leads, others lag
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
There is nothing Tinubu's supporters cannot do to bring this man down..............

So na Tinubu people make dis video?:

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1584786161242734593?t=2RPeSAdi37B-IF9GOb1Jnw&s=09

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by ogatboy(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2022
jrusky:
Hahaha una never ses anything yet. I said this man don't know anything about national politics he is a pretender with empty skull.

This as how apc packaged Buhari to Nigerians and ruined our country. This was how people will asked Buhari "A" and he would be answering with "grin" apc blocked every avenue to know the true Buhari as obishit cursed piglets are doing now but today see our nation at ruins. Affliction will never rise the second time.

I said obishit has nothing to offer this is not the first time he goofed but yet defended by his cursed piglets supporter. Obishit is likely on his early stage of "dementia" because this is not the first time of such strange response to a common question by him.

Lol, if tinubu can explain what is subsistence farming on live tv, I will know he is educated. Until then, Obi is more intelligent than even your father
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:

The mumu op doesn't know u need to fix certain major things b4 we can achieve productivity. Some industries are more dependent on certain infrastructure than others.

infrastructure for a clothing mill or manufacturing coys is much different than than for rice production.

Mumu's are shouting we have achieve rice whatever. How much is the local rice they are talking about? its 3 times price of exported rice. undecided

Another failed attempt to discredit the incoming President.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Allisgud: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
who be this one,if u carry 10% of that man intelligence them for dash u tittle for ur kindred
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by obaaderemi: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2022
emmanuel596:
They always want to fualt Obi
He is the one faulting himself. He is not really brilliant but he keeps talking too much.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by fubsy: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
When will your candidate, Bola Tinubu, appear at Arise Tv and Channels Tv for interview? Let Rifai Oseni, Kayode Okikiolu and Seun Okinbaloye interview him.
Let him not show us a recorded interview from TVC , and claim that he has granted an interview
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by deeva2: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Remove lies from Obi, Obi is empty..
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Myself2(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Peter obi is wise and faithful
Kindly get ready to vote for him

The better is for the both of us

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, projects in and research works
Check my signature on how to contact me

I like the man
He represents a breathe of fresh air. He is younger than Atiku and Tinubu and appears genuinely passionate about fixing the problems of Nigeria.

How does he intend to fix it, that is where I begin to have issues with him. There is insecurity in the land, he is asked how he will tavkle it, heanswers by saying he cannot answer that question even with a gun to his head.
The economy is in shambles, the naira is at its lowest exchange rate, due largely to our humongous import bill, Obi being one of the biggest importers, okay ask him how he wants to fix that, he begins to tell you stories about his clout chasing visits to prisons. Those are red flags for me and my take away is that this guy is not ready, he is not prepared, he is ill equipped to be president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by bobby007(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
MasterJayJay:
These foolish agbado urchins. If it's from Ireporter, its a known APC funded website meant to distort videos by cutting and joining to discredit Peter Obi.

And nairaland is helping them with their mods who are not intelligent enough to verify videos.
nothing like cut and join I watch it life, obi too dull
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Johel(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:

Then atiku and Tinubu get brain well well Abi??... continue deceiving yourself slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.