Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (29810 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Kajaard: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2022
zuchyblink:
It was a doctored video

I thought as much.

But why are APC supporters so dubious? Why doctor a video just to show PO in a bad light?

This is too low even for urchins undecided
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Thanksful:
Did I just saw largest net importer? What do Obi really import and what's the volume?

Every damn thing he sells at "Next Cash n Carry"
Even including things like tomatoes paste that dangote makes in Kano, Obi prefers to import tomatoes paste. He is a liar and has never believed in local production.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by ikechemez(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
Obi is empty upstairs. Know this and know peace.
Bat �� is Mptiest
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2022
What many miss is that Peter Obi was an exporter from Europe and he wants to bring that knowledge to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by depure(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Clueless government with all your policies dollar is 760 to to naira....
Nigeria can not thrives, cost of raw materials is high, no light, no security. when put all this together it will increase cost of production, making Nigeria made goods expensive.....
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by fredoooooo: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi na olodo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by depure(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2022
To understand what I am saying the year Nigeria think about producing phones....no poor man again will afford it... because it will be too expensive...the next policy you will hear is to encourage local production we are going to stop foreign importation of phones.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by chinchum(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2022
obynzo:

you are really high walahi. Someone that cannot even articulate his plans without making obvious gaffes that shows the progress of his cognitive retrogression typical of someone showing signs of dementia.
obi does not have a manifesto .
There are series of gaffes by Obi as of yesterday he mentioned that he understood why Ortom was not paying salaries because of IDPs.
Obi that mentioned he is not different than other Presidential contestants.

You are not seeing how serious those statements are unbecoming of a presidential aspirant because emotions becloud your reasoning.

I have a conviction in Tinubu's abilities and his manifesto, i have studied him for quite a while and obviously not with the lens of hate.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by NwaliE01: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Sodiq3 post=117855580]Obi is empty upstairs. Know this and know peace. [/quote
Come and challenge him or put all presidential candidates together and see who has dementias and incoherence. The truth remains that whoever we promotes and wins the election, whether Igbo, Hausa or a Yoruba man. We all will dance to the tune of the consequences equally.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by mathsoftme: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:
Peter Obi is a dullard, a drug infested brain dullard. He forgets, then tells lies. Thats what we call confabulation. His brain has been destroyed by too much alcohol, alcohol brewery is their business so not surprised he is an alcoholic. His supporters are always high on mkpurum mirin. What a wasted generation following Obi about!!!

Go and start your own business, and see if you will make a penny. Yeye Agbadorians
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by osteenbush(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Is it only Peter Obi's importation of goods that is responsible for depreciation of the Naira?

These Agbadorians are turning blind eyes to the massive failures of this present administration.

Peter Obi is being taxed for his importations, thereby generating revenue for the government, so what's the fuss about Obi being a business man.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by feed70: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

This naira land na agbado boys full am
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by ceeceeco: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Peter Obi this Peter Obi that. How many times have they interviewed other presidential aspirants like Atiku and Tinubu that are hiding from interviews.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2022
chinchum:
obi does not have a manifesto .
There are series of gaffes by Obi as of yesterday he mentioned that he understood why Ortom was not paying salaries because of IDPs.
Obi that mentioned he is not different than other Presidential contestants.

You are not seeing how serious those statements are unbecoming of a presidential aspirant because emotions becloud your reasoning.

I have a conviction in Tinubu's abilities and his manifesto, i have studied him for quite a while and obviously not with the lens of hate.

Oga can you prove with your full chest that Tinubu's manifesto is not a copy and paste of 2015 we have done all the contrast and comparison with 2015. he only made all alteration of converting the country to export driven economy and to show you that it is copy and paste and not even drafted by him, the export aspect has no emphasis on production like what Peter Obi said.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by mediclife1987(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

Igbos should wait till Soludo finish ruling Anambra and put him for President, I'll personally find a fantastic slogan to coin for him, not all this Obidient nonsense.

For now it's Tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by madjune(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2022
As a wise man, before any condemnation stone is cast on Obi, I should ask myself: what has the man that built Lagos said on issues like these?

Had he proferred any cerebral view, better than any Obi has ventured anywhere?

If I see that, then I will make my decision.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by ManOfSon: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2022
It's interesting and tragic how people come on here pretending to be savvy and smart but are certified morons in reality. If you can't make a simple connection between the fact that Nigerians can't even go to their farms anymore (i.e., insecurity) and run-away importation/inflation, what does that make you? Besides, international trade of which importation is only a part is governed by rules relating to what's importable and what's not. Are people saying Peter Obi is dealing in contraband goods? If he's following Nigerian laws on importation, how does that make him responsible for the incompetence of Buhari's and APC's government?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by FireUpNow(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Nigerian youths are intelligent enough but we should put it to serious and better use for this country to move forward. Vote wisely for people that will move this country forward not achaic with 300 years behind kind of reasoning
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by theforemost: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Peter obi is wise and faithful
Kindly get ready to vote for him

The better is for the both of us

Are you sure you still in your senses or didn't you read what was written above

He ruined the country and he's contesting for fear the next president may stop his obsessed importation
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Wizzieee(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2022
First time commenting here but been following. The OP or Ireporter Bot in a human form lol sound stupid always with his biased reports , obviously you can't support this evil govt without sounding stupid, check all APC supporters on this forum you go understand...I doubt any reasonable and sensible Nigerian would support APC so be assured most of these persons re Bots , multiplying likes and comments just to make us see a foolish reason to Vote APC again. Nairaland is gradually losing its credibility by not rooting out dese bots and multiple accts created by one person in his dilapidated room with cracked phone screen. VOTE WISELY Fam!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by imrany20(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Peter Obi with a empty brain, like principal like followers.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by HomeTutorsPro: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2022
I've watched the video and I must say it's the poorest doctoring of a video I've seen so far.
Their paymasters won't be happy at all.
Even a 5-year-old can recognise that the video is doctored.
These people have no shame at all.
Anyway, what they don't know is that the more they try to attack PO, the more popular he gets.
Even people who were still struggling to make up their minds about being Obidient are now 95% loading...
One more failed attempt at blackmailing PO and boom!
Initialisation complete!!
As e dey trouble them, e go dey increase us!
As e dey trouble them, e go dey increase us!!
As e dey trouble them, e go dey increase us!!!
As e dey trouble them, e go dey increase us!!!!
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by theforemost: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
ireport mumu idiotic agbado outlet grin
Who takes them serious?

Did you type that with your BROWN teeth

We all must chase this pretender away oooo
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by kingyakos: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Who ever wrote and posted this nonsense has a brain full of rotten egg. Obi gave a good answer to question and his prison visit analysis is absolute.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by theforemost: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
Nigerians query but na only one person you fit quote out of thousands of comments.

Peter Obi is not like you polo Lord of Drugs dealing that thinks buying Lexus is why Nigeria is in huge debt.

Your candidate is a criminal SIMPLE!!!
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by desiredhome: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
There is nothing Tinubu's supporters cannot do to bring this man down..............

Simple intelligent question, they will turn it to abusing.......
You are a major importer, importation is the major cause of our economy downfall, yet you claim you will improve the economy......how?

We keep blaming people right left and center for the same offense we are part of ...
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by theforemost: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
There is nothing Tinubu's supporters cannot do to bring this man down..............

Wait. Let's be factual. Let him deny what many people local and international accused him of being the largest importer in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Picardor2: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:

Yes though other contestants are emptier than him so use ur empty Brain well.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by afrika(f): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2022
I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PERSON THAT DROPPED THIS MSG?

WHAT CLASS OF EDUCATION DID U GRADUATE WITH?

OK....

PDP DID SOME MESS, SABOTAGED THEMSELVES AND

JUMPED INTO A NEW PARTY APC.

APC DON Bleep UP. MESS THE ECONOMY, HARDSHIP, PUT THAT FORE FATHER THIA AND NOW HE CANT REMEMBER HIS LAST STATEMENT.

APC IS COMING AGAIN TO RULE..,GOD FORBID.

APC =PDP
SAME PERSONS, SAME CRIMINALS
COME UK AND SEE LEADERSHIP
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by theforemost: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Thanksful:
Did I just saw largest net importer? What do Obi really import and what's the volume?

So you all were ignorant of that Go check every super market in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Lashist(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
Perhaps you are correct. How about BAT?? Is he full upstairs?? Your answer will show if you are empty upstairs or not? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Picardor2: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2022
theforemost:

Your candidate is a criminal SIMPLE!!!

Buh urs is brain dead and the other candidate Atiku is a well known thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.