Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (29802 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by theforemost: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Thanksful:
Did I just saw largest net importer? What do Obi really import and what's the volume?

So you all were ignorant of that Go check every super market in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Jasperado: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Any news u see in NL that u cannot find in vanguard or punch is fake.
Meanwhile, we are yet to see media interview from Tinubu since emerging a presidential candidate.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by AiiVee(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2022
This post is filled with stupidity.
Most of the comments shows even more stupidity amongst average Nigerians. How a Nigerian will still willingly campaign for apc is beyond me
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Picardor2: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2022
imrany20:
Peter Obi with a empty brain, like principal like followers.

Is better to vote a man with empty Brain than to vote a brain dead man or a well known thief. If u don't knw what am talking about then ur just like them.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by OKEMKPI: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

If u want to be fair in this post,u would have posted the link of the video clip, rather than u paraphrasing Peter Obis response thereby forcing us to acceot ur opinion. We have different levels of IQ and English language comprehension skills,so wat u posted here was ur own opinion. Only those with pre hatred intentions towards Obi will agree with u
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Peter obi is wise and faithful
Kindly get ready to vote for him

The better is for the both of us

Were

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Dcaliphate(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Peter obi is wise and faithful
Kindly get ready to vote for him

The better is for the both of us
Damn! You're so pretty.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by DesChyko: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Dcaliphate:

Damn! You're so pretty.

Focus!!! angry

Obi Datti 2023
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Lashist(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2022
arewaboy01:
Obi has proven times without numbers that he’s a dullard,like wise his followers Obi supporters..
You might be right but compare him to Tinubu. At this point who is duller? You answer will prove if you are more of an idiot compared to the "Obi supporters" you mentioned
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Dcaliphate(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2022
DesChyko:

Focus!!! angry

Obi Datti 2023
I have my pvc and I'm fully OBIdient. I can still appreciate beauty right?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by maestroferddi: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:
Peter Obi is a dullard, a drug infested brain dullard. He forgets, then tells lies. Thats what we call confabulation. His brain has been destroyed by too much alcohol, alcohol brewery is their business so not surprised he is an alcoholic. His supporters are always high on mkpurum mirin. What a wasted generation following Obi about!!!
By making the above comment, please tell me the difference between you who is supposed to have received some degree of formal education and an Ojota motor park agbero ....
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Speaktruth1: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Which Nigerians querying? Don't you see how the questions were coming. They hardly allow him to finish one before throwing another question. Tinubu and Atiku can't measure a quarter.

Peter Obi makes me happy and gives me hope each time I listen to him.

Lets chose wisely.

Vote Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by DMerciful(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi we know, who are you?
Sodiq3:
Obi is empty upstairs. Know this and know peace.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by TUBLEZ(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2022
zuchyblink:
It was a doctored video
u are a fool and those that like ur post are bigger fools cool a live program is doctored?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Eriokanmi: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
Says a certified urchin
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
you evil people only GOD will deal with you wicked and soulless people this time around,no more business as usual.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:
Peter Obi is a dullard, a drug infested brain dullard. He forgets, then tells lies. Thats what we call confabulation. His brain has been destroyed by too much alcohol, alcohol brewery is their business so not surprised he is an alcoholic. His supporters are always high on mkpurum mirin. What a wasted generation following Obi about!!!
you evil people only GOD will deal with you wicked and soulless people this time around,no more business as usual.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Ogunleti01: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

It is because majority of them are daft and dull. I watched the interview from A-Z He said his line of business is mainly distribution he does not produce goods. He is not a manufacturer. He cited example of Walmart that is into distribution. Rufai asked him how he intended to achieve GDP growth through Agric as he opined that there are vast agric land in the north that we can harness. Rufai said with the rising security challenges where farmers are prevented from farming activities how would he achieve gdp growth through agric. He responded that he has been to some prisons interview inmates and that he discovered if these people had been engaged productively they would not have ventured into crime. he said some were promised #10,000,20000 100000 to carry out terror attacks and he said he believed if these people are fully engaged security issued would be addressed. So what is so difficult to comprehend in all what he said?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Corrinthians:
Peter Obi is a demented dullard. grin

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
arewaboy01:
Obi has proven times without numbers that he’s a dullard,like wise his followers Obi supporters..

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
I said it, Peter Obi has nothing to offer, he is just another fool that his mission is Biafra.

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Trypant(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2022
You are trying every means to discredit a better candidate shocked shame on you @ poster.

After the question, the interviewer linked the question to insecurity, or are you deaf? Why didn't POST the complete video? You only cut out a part trying to explain what he is doing for security will also be applied in the production sector. Meeting those involved to know how production can be boosted. If he knew it all, will he be visiting places and making enquires? Or you weren't taught that research is part of acquiring knowledge?

All his travels, visitation, you think is only for campaign? Just as your PHCN thief and Bullion vans carrier do?

Obi is acquiring knowledge, and also imputing the knowledge he has....next time....becareful!
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Afamed:
What did you expect from a GCE holder? You can only give what you have

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:
NIgerians are going for Atiku. Tinubu is another good option.

As for me, my friends, co-workers and family, we are going for Atiku.

co-worker? who dash you job, jobless ass licker like you. God will punish you people this time around.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2022
chinchum:
You can not give what you dont have.

Anger is not a strategy likewise hate.

A man that divorces his wife because he believes he cooks poorly and in anger replaces with a prostitute is done for.

I am absolutely certain Obi does not have the mental acuity to manage Nigeria compared to a Tinubu.

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

It is a tactic of public discourse to change topic for questions you are uncomfortable with. Obi is a showing himself to be just like every other Nigerian politician whose only sincerity is how sincerely they want political power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi wey lifted 450m Nigerians out of poverty from population of 200m. Obi wonder man I hail thee
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:

I am far better than him in many ways. I am not poor, i am more intelligent than him, i made clean money, i am not an honorary citizen, i am full citizen.
Zuzuru go write your exams. slowpoke.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Scamburster(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2022
plaindealer:
First, they asked him about his manifesto, and the dullard ran away from the question and start talking about his children recording his words because they don't trust him.

The useless man lack knowledge, he's too unintelligent and he can not articulate or answer any question, he always run away to start talking about meaningless rubbish.

What a sad embarrassment..

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by frankpro27(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Rufai mentioned insecurity. Dats why he started with insecurity nd prison. Try harder
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Levels1(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Obituary is a Fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.