Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (29808 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by hammerT: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2022
STILL BETTER THAN THE CRIMINAL

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Diamondmiller(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2022
it does not stop you from soaking your garri with out sugar
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by bdon123(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by SaintLucia: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2022
This is Naanu and beside him is the only achievement he had in Anambra state. Alcohol with the Biafra logo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Which flop oya, show us the link.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by rollywise(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:
Peter Obi is a dullard, a drug infested brain dullard. He forgets, then tells lies. Thats what we call confabulation. His brain has been destroyed by too much alcohol, alcohol brewery is their business so not surprised he is an alcoholic. His supporters are always high on mkpurum mirin. What a wasted generation following Obi about!!!

See hatred. So much hatred. Coming from a poor man to a rich man (a honorary citizen of the united states o) grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by cedricksly: 6:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Sodiq3:
Obi is empty upstairs. Know this and know peace.
even your pay masters would disagree with you... Stop spewing shit
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Fiscus105(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2022
The only area where Obi will have an edge over other candidates is cut excessive spending, apart from that nothing, nothing and nothing.

And my fear is that Obi may turn presidency to Igbo presidency just the way Buhari doing now, and this will not allow him to bring best brains from different part of the country to make him succeed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Mayany(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2022
People that watched cut and join aspects online are reacting, kindly watch the whole interview he said he imports a little % of foreign goods but also patronise local goods in his supermarket including umza rice farm in Kano
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by chinchum(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2022
You can not give what you dont have.

Anger is not a strategy likewise hate.

A man that divorces his wife because he believes she cooks poorly and in anger replaces with a prostitute is done for.

I am absolutely certain Obi does not have the mental acuity to manage Nigeria compared to a Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2022
tuborme:
He gave a smart answer to the question with illustrations on why crimes are rising in the country

grin grin grin
That's the price you pay for following a dullard with third class degree certificate in philosophy. You will be forced to defend the indefensible and end up looking like a f00l

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by REDshouse(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2022
I have visited most of prisons.... how is that related to the question asked ... he was been clever by dodging bullet...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Bigchristo: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Dementia Or Flopped? Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Import 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dementia-or-flopped-nigerians-query-obis-response-to-rufai-osenis-question-on-import/

Agbadorians query Obi not Nigerians na only mumu go take this una report serious, we know Nairaland and their politics of hate
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by rollywise(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2022
arewaboy01:
Obi has proven times without numbers that he’s a dullard,like wise his followers Obi supporters..

This is my problem with you guys. Never insult. Later they'll say it's OBI-dients that are rude. Why cross the line. Now ogun wan Kee your papa so. Have you seen how you brought curse upon your father this morning? Only a bastard child does that
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by jamace(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Corrinthians:
Peter Obi is a demented dullard. grin
You must be referring to PANDORA TINUBU..

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by TechW: 6:17am On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Redman44(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Just make sure you get your PVC and mobilize your family and friends to vote for Peter Obi in February 2023. Every vote counts to get Obi and senator Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed into Rock. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi will not release all he has in stock for Nigeria. Vote him in and you'll experience his tactics. Obi is wiser
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by gabicon: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Candidates need a press team that help them prepare for appearance to the the press. This will save much embarrassment, the also need to be coached on questions deflection.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by chinchum(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Fiscus105:
The only area where Obi will have an edge over other candidates is cut excessive spending, apart from that nothing, nothing and nothing.
Even if he does that better, Nigerias biggest fiscal concern is not spending cuts but revenue generation.

A man earning 30,000 naira monthly with 7kids biggest focus should not be on cutting spendings, his immediate concern should be increasing income astronomically.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by CheapHomes1: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:
Peter Obi is a dullard, a drug infested brain dullard. He forgets, then tells lies. Thats what we call confabulation. His brain has been destroyed by too much alcohol, alcohol brewery is their business so not surprised he is an alcoholic. His supporters are always high on mkpurum mirin. What a wasted generation following Obi about!!!

what exactly did he say in the said interview that warrants your emotional outburst?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by abbeyfel: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
There is nothing Tinubu's supporters cannot do to bring this man down..............

Is there anything Peter Obi's supporters will not do to bring Tinubu down? Are you guys not playing the same game of hate? No difference between those fanatically following any political party!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by ogashman(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Is this write up written with foresight or forest sight?

Is it for EBA, rice or dodo?
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by drlateef: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2022
rollywise:

See hatred. So much hatred. Coming from a poor man to a rich man (a honorary citizen of the united states o) grin grin grin

I am far better than him in many ways. I am not poor, i am more intelligent than him, i made clean money, i am not an honorary citizen, i am full citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by conyema12(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Agbado urchins on rampage. Bigotry will destroy you guys. Ndi iberibe and nzuzu
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by maasoap(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
The op sef is an ilitrate I don't expect him to understand what obi ever narrates ...worse more sure a tinubu follower.... sense is golden to them..they can't afford

You can help the dullard explain the relationship between importation and prison to us now since it is such a complicated question. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by plaindealer: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2022
First, they asked him about his manifesto, and the dullard ran away from the question and start talking about his children recording his words because they don't trust him.

The useless man lack knowledge, he's too unintelligent and he can not articulate or answer any question, he always run away to start talking about meaningless rubbish.

What a sad embarrassment..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Switruth: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2022
Nairaland is really leading a fight against Obi. Any unconfirmed odd news about Obi is quickly pushed to front page. It’s a shame.
Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Ofolete: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Fools continued to ask Obi questions in order to learn and know what to do. They are all animals with no brain. Buhari sidelined the Igbo brains and is now a big mess. I urge Peter to keep mute or use examples or parable in answering questions so that those illiterates will be confused always. Itti and mumu association of people in politics (IMAPP).

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation by Skty: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2022
I don't take ireporter serious. He goes from one Whatsapp group to another campaigning for APC. The guy will lead u all into temptation. As for me and my household, we are voting for Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Femi Gbajabiamila & Other Lagos Lawmakers Visit Jide Sanwo-olu, Endorse Him / Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.