Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58573 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by OblorOblor: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Samakus(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Once my woman comes around and sleeps over, she's not working the next day cos she will sleep throughout the day.

Both genders sleep after copulation

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by onunwa21(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
U Ve eaten the food that kept u awake, why won't u sleep!!??
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by atinga1: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Exactly. Once Thier body comes down, they don't care about you anymore
Nobody campaigns after winning elections.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by moneyissweet(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Is not only men,Once my woman orgasms twice, she usually doze off immediately. She can sleep till 9:am in the morning

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Damm, me sef i no de sleep during sex immediately i finish the job na discussing be the next moment after that sleep will come

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Streetmovement(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your gender is the most selfish and self centered creature God created, it's y'all audacity for me, anytime y'all don't get what you want you go all crocodile tears on your victim, painting him wicked and blackmailing him emotionally just to extort and gain your prize....

Reality of things is that y'all don't have a thinking faculty or heart capable of genuine love, Bleep all that bullshit y'all talk about loving a nigga for real cuz that shit ain't real, there must be something you see and know you will gain before falling in love with it and not the nigga.

So after they've satisfied you they should satisfy your curiosity, no remorse at all from your comment, with this your ill mannered comment who's selfish now!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by nkpommpko(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Make we die for una, after the harder harder, until you die they can't be happy, black widow spiders.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Emma1Oj(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
you have been hiding for too long. I really need to c your face.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by geladinho1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.
Hahahaha oga be calming down
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by MYKELDAYO(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.
The women are saying make we men no start wetin we no go fit to finish. And also no sleep for the wicked.,.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by GENES11S: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

A popular song goes ... do your best and leave the rest...

Trying to out do yourself is how many people end up kicking the bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by phorget(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Me I dont sleep after sex o, sleep they say is the cousin of death so i keep my eyes wide open make man no go loseguard.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by henrimoto(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
parkervero:
To avoid unnecessary talk..
... Abi unnecessary request. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by COMPAQ(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Please educate us what you need after love making?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by padi94(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Me I don't fall asleep o like others, I go more rounds until you are tired... I rest and come again may go 4 times a night
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by COMPAQ(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
moneyissweet:
Is not only men,Once my woman orgasms twice, she usually doze off immediately. She can sleep till 9:am in the morning

Twice! In one night!? Your dey try o grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Gunayo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
gypsey:
Is that all you have? grin i am not surprised. cheesy you people never have any reasonable thing to say.
You that is reasonable, what you said does it make sense?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ALFADOS(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

you no get case dear
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Starz825(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
texannaija:

Most Naija women/ladies always make the man do all the “work” during sex. e suppose be 50/50.
Most Naija women no Sabi ....
They always want the man to do everything

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by CrownLands(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
It is inevitable, after spending hours, or days, or weeks begging the lady before agreeing to the act. Why him no go tire and sleep off?

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by CaptainFM1: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Because they've not been observing the stipulated 21days rest before each successive copulation.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by HomoDroid(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
The partner who does most of the pre-intimacy is entitled to sleep first! Women want men to give extended pre-intimacy, yet stay asleep after a hard day's work and also wake up early so that men can die faster for them to inherit!

I have observed lately how widows are the ones giving away the children in marriage. It's a setup against foolish men!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ALFADOS(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Yes no get case dear
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gunayo:
You that is reasonable, what you said does it make sense?
ahaa!! Tell me how is doesn't make sense please. Which part didn't make sense?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by moneyissweet(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
For wia, the Nack no dey pass 10 minutes o, she dey cum quick.

COMPAQ:

Twice! In one night!? Your dey try o grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by SocialJustice: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

I agree with you, I do not sleep. I understand the moments you are referring to and a lot of bonding happens there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by unclejb2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
if your boyfriend is good enough, you would sleep off immediately he cums.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Jman06(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
How I wish more men could learn to become half as selfish as women. That'll help preserve the male gender from going into extinction.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by prophetfire: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Wickedness? You are the one being selfish and wicked here.
After dissipating so much energy in thrusting and press-up in order to give you orgasm and releasing all his energy and refined ingredients into you, you want to give him another work instead of allowing him to get a deserved rest?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by XYZo: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Very selfish lots . So you understand that it is natural but yet a man must force himself not to sleep off because of your aftercare . Just like fighting nature because you want to satisfy yourself .
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by XYZo: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
prophetfire:
Wickedness? You are the one being selfish and wicked here.
After dissipating so much energy in thrusting and press-up in order to give you orgasm and releasing all his energy and refined ingredients into you, you want to give him another work instead of allowing him to get a deserved rest?

E weak me o angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.