Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely (8069 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / I Want To Bless 10 Nairalanders tonight!. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by NorthernSerene(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
I sincerely need more than that to clear off a neighbor's debt of 27k which I borrowed for my son's medical bills. Thanks in anticipation.
KUDA
Mohammed Shehu
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Larryfest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
I have a request i have been begging from God
I have prayed and fasted for 3 days now in other for him to grant my desire
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
Pls i don't want scammers
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening
Just 10 genuine people please
This will help get me malaria drugs. I have been down since last week and can't even go out for daily hustle.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by LORDLARGE(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening

In Need of it survive that's all I can say
I need to feed
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by sleekyjeva(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
I need it for survival over here in bayelsa with the flood it's survival of the fittest with 5k at least I could eat for a couple of days thanks...
0025370910 access bank David okhai
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Maidoki1414: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2022

I need it to complete my driver's license.i have 13k with me.to renew 3years is 17k.....6500637566.providus bank
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Sneakytoucher: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
I sincerely need for my tp back to school dz sunday as mom c still dey run helter skelter to offset sch fee bill..
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Josbreed: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
I need it seriously. I need to go and submit my CV in a farm were there is vacancy for me in Jos. Transportation will be around 1k. I can use the remaining to refill my gas cylinder and buy ingredients for dinner.

First bank
The names start with M and J.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Blackblessed500(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
I believe in miracles
Egbon things hard gaaan for boys even if nah half of it I still appreciate
Musa bitrus pam
Access bank
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
I genuinely need the money for medication and get some food items.

God bless!!
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Gofwane(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Please bro kindly help Gofwane and Sweetpoison22.... They're in dire need.
I really don't know why you solicited on my behalf but I'm not finding it easy at the moment. I redeslocated my shoulder in an attempt at stopping a cow from running into playing kids at a buka in front of my company. God so kind, I was able to grab the cow.
Company said injury is not work-related so I have to it treat myself.
I'm doing the best I can but mehn, bone injury no be mois and e cost wella ontop say you go cry when you go for your session.
Bless you for looking out.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by zincnike(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good afternoon
I will appreciate if u consider me
I need this money now because am going to use 2k from it for lab test cos I have been sick for days now
3067670322 first bank
Igbokwe chukwudi
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by christianjoy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
5000 would go a long way for me cry embarassed
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by zincnike(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good afternoon
Pls I will need this money to go do lab test cos I have been sick for days now
3067670322 first bank
Igbokwe chukwudi
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by PlayMaker14: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gofwane:
I really don't know why you solicited on my behalf but I'm not finding it easy at the moment. I redeslocated my shoulder in an attempt at stopping a cow from running into playing kids at a buka in front of my company. God so kind, I was able to grab the cow.
Company said injury is not work-related so I have to it treat myself.
I'm doing the best I can but mehn, bone injury no be mois and e cost wella ontop say you go cry when you go for your session.
Bless you for looking out.
I know you and Sweetpoison22 are in need of financial assistance and you both are genuine.

I would have loved to help though, but I don't have now, but I pray Samdal help you guys.

Stay strong bro.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Gofwane(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I know you and Sweetpoison22 are in need of financial assistance and you both are genuine.

I would have loved to help though, but I don't have now, but I pray Samdal help you guys.

Stay strong bro.
Thanks man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Alexxx2000: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I made a thread that made front page on how I got indebted by being hypnotised as a POS attendant.
Plz check it out here https://www.nairaland.com/7345916/boss-right-sacking-me-because.

Now, the things are a bit rough for us.
This 5k or more will help me add to the 4,500naira I have to get school stuffs.

1) Garri 3k

2) Bean and rice 3,900k

3) Toiletries and pad 4k
4) 10 in one hard cover book 1400

A good Samaritan should help me.

P.s. I can provide proof of my school identification and hold a video session. The school have resumed yesterday.

Op, that stuff you are believing God for will materialize in Jesus' name.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by adeyemioyeleke(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
3155417662 first Bank

I need 15k to buy hand out but 5k we still help me thanks in advance
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Sneakytoucher: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
FashionCapital:
i finished my service not quite long and I need money to add so as to establish myself as a fashion designer. Even though I don't have enough money to get a shop, I plan to get a mannequin so as to work from home..if you can help assist me so I can add money and get the mannequin I will be so happy. It not easy staying ideal as make depression no set in...I have applied for work life mad no feedback. This is the link to my previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7382365/journey-fashion-designer.... thanks so much

GTB
Adelowotan Adewale Ridwan
it is "idle" nt "ideal"
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Ishilovebestie(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Me I seriously need money to go back to school, please assist me with anything you can afford.Thank you.

ASUU done resume oh.

First bank plc...

Op @ samdal hear my cry.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Hidewell(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Funny you.

Samdal:
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Promicah: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
I am always unlucky. cry
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by ijeezlux(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hidewell:
I need to get my little brother and sister school items. The money I have was used to pay rent in October. Currently I don't have any money for their school items.

Two dozens of books. 2100
Snacks 1000
Bikeman for two weeks 1500
Crayons and pencils. 400

Total. 5000

Pls help me put a smile on my little brother and sister face pls. I'm not financially viable now. May God bless you a million fold for this. Thanks.

Good to know you care for your siblings......... send acct info make I assist u

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by 23jerryking(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
Please sir it would help provide basic food stuffs, my roommates and I at dead end here after the flood. No gas, no food, nothing at all. We're just pushing through it...... Sometimes we get feeding once from friends in the lodge here though but please.
KUDA Microfinance Bank
Thanks and God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Hidewell(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Oooh God.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by ijeezlux(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hidewell:

Thank you. May God bless you a million fold for putting a smile on my face, my sister Nd brother face and relieving of this burden. May God bless you for this. You will never lack.

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Alphastudent(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
ijeezlux:

Amen

Access bank

ASUU student going back to school..thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Das1mama: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
good afternoon sir, i swear to God Almighty sir, i'm a single father of one. bussiness have not being favourable to us all this while even to feed these has being by the grace of God. pls i need it to buy foodstuffs. he did not eat before going to school today. this afternoon/evening is in God's hand and you if you desire to show us Mercy. thank you sir.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by yomi531(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
My Guy things hard for my side oo. I will use part of the 5k to fill gas like 2kg. I will buy I paint rubber of garri, some cups of beans and rice. The remaining change like 500 will go for data. Consider ur man a beg. Thanks in anticipation bros. 2048567042. U.b.a bank
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Buziness101: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

My brother... I will be very brief on this... First of all God bless you for the spirit of giving and may you find favor for whatever be your reason for stretching forth your hands.... Myself and wife are both struggling but the most pressing is about my 2yrs old daughter ... Her food is finished at d moment and there's no hope for us to get it ... My salary is first week every month but d little baby cannot wait till then .. let me add that even if we didn't qualify for your giveaway... My God will still bless you for me.

Access Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) / Sex With Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.