Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely (8068 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / I Want To Bless 10 Nairalanders tonight!. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Geominer: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
I have a request i have been begging from God
I have prayed and fasted for 3 days now in other for him to grant my desire
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
Pls i don't want scammers
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening
Just 10 genuine people please

MODIFIED:-OMO,where do i start from?
I want to bless only 10
All story sounds really touching
I don't know who to choose
Sincerely,i wish i had enough for everyone seeking help but i don't

How do i choose without hurting genuine people??

ahnie:
Deligent 1
gstelly

Na dem come for my mind.

ayt
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Peterodion49(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bros am in need of tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed uba 2105184164
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Dalnadoni: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Shouldn't we be seeing testimonies here by now? This man successful played with people emotions on this forum. Nawa o

Make i never say watin dey my mind to this man. Make i still dey look am

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by rickleye: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening

I want to bless only 10

Well you now have 20 people with the donation from anonymous. Big Up !
There is an online number generator.
List the people from 1-50 in an excel sheet. and let the generator decide.
You can subsequently separate the request per category School , Sickness, Foodstuffs [/b], On behalf of others , [b]Rent , Transport ( this i would automatically eliminate) , Business ( This I would also eliminate )

Godspeed
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by donmorano22(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

Every other story are pure lie,they highest important thing in this country now is food, so if I can get 1 custard of rice and beans. I'll be fine. I'll drop my details if you ask me too. Thanks ��
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by donmorano22(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=rickleye post=117877007]

You can subsequently separate the request per category School , Sickness, Foodstuffs [/b], On behalf of others , [b]Rent , Transport ( this i would automatically eliminate) , Business ( This I would also eliminate

2028376231- uba
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Dalnadoni: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
donmorano22:

Every other story are pure lie,they highest important thing in this country now is food, so if I can get 1 custard of rice and beans. I'll be fine. I'll drop my details if you ask me too. Thanks ��
See this begger way wan dey form class...na you know whose comment is a lie abi. You beta use shame drop ur aza if u want to collect money. Be waiting for approval there.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Dalnadoni: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
rickleye:

You can subsequently separate the request per category School , Sickness, Foodstuffs [/b], On behalf of others , [b]Rent , Transport ( this i would automatically eliminate) , Business ( This I would also eliminate )

Godspeed
Your idea make sense...but its sad the guy is just putting everybody on cruise...
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by imagrg(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Two orphans in my neighbourhood need school exercise books. I have personally paid their school fees and bought one of them a school bag.
Come verify if you care.
I sometimes provide them with food too. Anyone can help out too.
Ask for my bank details if you have anything for them.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by rickleye: 12:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Your idea make sense...but its sad the guy is just putting everybody on cruise...

I know we all want to know immediately but he said tomorrow or Thursday. We all just have to be patient.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Autobot05: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Waiting for lies lol
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Paulianfa(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2022
I guess is over now, but I need money to complete my daughter school fees. They throw her out of the class, I can't stand the shame.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Gofwane(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Mehn, people dey suffer for this we obodo naija O. I sha get access to 1,500 mtn or airtel I will pay for by month's end in exchange for cash so I can go for my next shoulder crying session. Abeg mention me if you could help buy it.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Anonymous1900:
This is your initiative (nice one at that) and i am just supporting it.

feel free to pick the 20pple and ill send you the 50K. i wont know where to start from or how to pick. The floor is all yours

if thats ok, you can share bank details with me here/privately and ill transfer to you to make the payments.

P.s: if its not the way you want to go then i understand and apologize

regards

I have sent you a mail
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Shagbatshagba: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Lima98:
you no go shout up abi you want make I come shout it for you
now i knw how legit u are
this daddyck is an empty barrell
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by sultan1014(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

I no go lie, omo I need that money to chop better native soup
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Adeleketj: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Kindly view my profile.

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Shagbatshagba:

now i knw how legit u are
this daddyck is an empty barrell
lolz
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Sirchiboy: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

I don't need your money.
I need you to put me in your prayers.
I am in pains.
No job, no wife, no hope of tomorrow.
Just living for living sake.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by musty2310: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2022
0259767605 gt bank. Urgently needed
to settle a debt. Thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Samdal:
I dont have food stuffs again want to buy again pls

I want to bless only 10

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
SHAMEFUL BROKE AZZZ PEOPLE BEGGING FOR 10K LIKE REFUGEE IMMIGRANT from somali.....WTF.......10k?......10k can not even buy me breakfast.....My lunch yestaday waz 25k.
AINT U ALL ASHAME OF YOR SEF BEGGING LIKE STREET BEGGGERS... U guys are embarasssment to nigeria & should be depoted to CHAD. I honestly feel like using 10k to slap some of u beggers face!!(no ofeinse)
angry
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Saintdan0421(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2022
DaddyCK:
SHAMEFUL BROKE AZZZ PEOPLE BEGGING FOR 10K LIKE REFUGEE IMMIGRANT from somali.....WTF.......10k?......10k can not even buy me breakfast.....My lunch yestaday waz 25k.
AINT U ALL ASHAME OF YOR SEF BEGGING LIKE STREET BEGGGERS... U guys are embarasssment to nigeria & should be depoted to CHAD. I honestly feel like using 10k to slap some of u beggers face!!(no ofeinse)
angry

Guy stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Guy dash me 5k or stop ranting.

dash u 5k?...dash u 5k to buy beer?.....are u a woman?....are u not a man? are u begggger?....were u born to beg?.......go n find a job mannnnnnnnnn...u lazzzzzy thing!!!!!!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2022
dnawah:
pay electric bill,fill gas then go to visit my wife in the mortuary ( no money yet to burry her)

Wife for mortuary? Aha some Nigeria dey lie o
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Saintdan0421(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2022
DaddyCK:

dash u 5k?...dash u 5k to buy beer?.....are u a woman?....are u not a man? are u begggger?....were u born to beg?.......go n find a job mannnnnnnnnn...u lazzzzzy thing!!!!!!!!!(no ofeinse) angry

Since its a thread for beggers, why're u here.

Abeg go sidon noisemaker.

People like una no get pass 700 for akant.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Since its a thread for beggers, why're u here.

Abeg go sidon noisemaker.

People like una no get pass 700 for akant.

bro I here to blast u begggggers.....I have a thread open & i am giving away 30k to who gets the answer corrrect.......U guys just lower your standard and beg for foood, beggg for moiney. dont u have pride? 5k cannot even buy me lunch. I spend about 25k on lunch. shame on u all for acting like beggggers becoz of ordnarrry 5k. This is sad to watch. are u not a man.......STEEEEPUP ON YOUR GAME....u see babes like Lima98 cryin for joy simply becuz of 5k...shame on u lots!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro I here to blast u begggggers.....I have a thread open & i am giving away 30k to who gets the answer corrrect.......U guys just lower your standard and beg for foood, beggg for moiney. dont u have pride? 5k cannot even buy me lunch. I spend about 25k on lunch. shame on u all for acting like beggggers becoz of ordnarrry 5k. This is sad to watch. are u not a man.......STEEEEPUP ON YOUR GAME....u see babes like Lima98 cryin for joy simply becuz of 5k...shame on u lots!!! (REAL TALK) angry
when will you grow up and have Sense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by fbabs(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

Nice initiative. if you dont mind me raining on your parade, i could support your gesture with extra 50k.

if you agree, then perhaps increasing the amount to 10k for the beneficiaries or increasing the number to 20 people (whatever you think is best). let me know your thoughts

Best regards

Good morning

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Lima98:
when will you grow up and have Sense

ok i promice not to expose u any more for begging. I will keeeeepit between both of us. I promice!((THANK ME LATE)) smiley
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2022
DaddyCK:

ok i promice not to expose u any more for begging. I will keeeeepit between both of us. I promice!((THANK ME LATE)) smiley
I have nothing to hide expose anything you fell like to expose,exposing help at times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? / Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.