Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely (8065 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / I Want To Bless 10 Nairalanders tonight!. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

5k excites you,? ....really?.... your boyfriend must be a 5k millionaire . Tell him to buy u a 2k car!! (Volvo) grin grin grin grin grin
lolz my boyfriend you say who boyfriend help
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

5k excites you,? ....really?.... your boyfriend must be a 5k millionaire . Tell him to buy u a 2k car!! (Volvo) grin grin grin grin grin
And again yes the 5k excite me because he is ready to do it as he say unlike you he don't talk shit like you do
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Makers49: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
For food stuff,for me and my wife and my kid
First bank
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

can you do 1k giveaway I am not sure if you don see 1k for eye for this past 2month
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by beauty16: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2022
It will help me in getting foodstuff for myself,my child and my mom and sibling please sir help me feeding is really hard for us even if it's the half of the money it will Help us alot thanks and may God bless you 0654178275 Gtbank layo fumi
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
can you do 1k giveaway I am not sure if you don see 1k for eye for this past 2month

Gimmme sexxc & u will see how much I pay....deal?? smiley
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

Gimmme sexxc & u will see how much I pay....deal?? smiley
You want sex,go and meet prostitute on the road they will give you sex for go come because as you de like this shi shi you no get to pay prostitute talk more of
to paying me for sex
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
You want sex,go and meet prostitute on the road they will give you sex for go come because as you de like this shi shi you no get to pay prostitute talk more of
to paying me for sex

Am a classy guy I don't do prostitue....I will pay u cash coz u on nairaland. Prostitute don't no nairaland. Name yor price & will I get students discount price? smiley
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by BigDick70inch(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
I have a request i have been begging from God
I have prayed and fasted for 3 days now in other for him to grant my desire
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
Pls i don't want scammers
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening
Just 10 genuine people please

[b]Bros.......heaven knows I need dis money geniuely.........

I stay alone and got fired at work just few weeks back........I'm really sad and depressed at the moment......... nothing le
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

Am a classy guy I don't do prostitue....I will pay u cash coz u on nairaland. Prostitute don't no nairaland. Name yor price & will I get students discount price? smiley
little children like you no suppose to the talk you never grow up well na wetin the worry you
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Streetmovement(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
YourLandMyLand:
Please OP I have been trying to bed a girl for a while now. So today she said I should send transport money.

The problem is I only have 300naira on me. I am yet to buy condoms. This is how I intend to spend the money if I get it.

1. 2000 for transport (Go and Come)
2. 500 for indomie
3. 300 for eggs
4. 400 for two plastic fanta
5. 2800 for 8 packs of kiss condoms.
Just incase you are wondering why I am budgeting so much for condom angry
I don't run a charity, so she has to work for the money.
6. 200 for Mtn airtime. So that I go dey update am with directions angry

Thanks in anticipation samdal

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

You can't be serious grin grin
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
little children like you no suppose to the talk you never grow up well na wetin the worry you

Story..u want cash) abi u no want? Yes or know? ..do u knowl how much i have? I bet u on 400k that if i show u my statement u have never EVER seen thouse amount of millions in your life (real talk,) angry
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

Story..u want cash) abi u no want? Yes or know? ..do u knowl how much i have? I bet u on 400k that if i show u my statement u have never EVER seen thouse amount of millions in your life (real talk,) angry
lolz right now I can't stop laughing when will you grow up and get sense
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by YourLandMyLand: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

You can't be serious grin grin
angry
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

why are you finding it so hard to accept the fact that you are a broke nigga with empty wallet full of empty promises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by gameova(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening
I will use the money to buy foodstuffs

3051322969 first bank Emeka

There is serious hunger in the land.

This is what I'll buy with the money

Half paint rice 600

One paint garri 750

Half paint beans 1000

Palm oil 500

Gas 1500

Crayfish 200

God bless
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Folastar11(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I need it to buy food stuff
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Lima98 post=117862035] lolz right now I can't stop laughing when will you grow up and get sense

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by ogbe88(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
Good morning, kindly bless me too, I want to use one for an online course, I want to add to the sum amount for this.

Fidelity bank:6238415244
God bless you
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

sense? .hmmmmm....i drive a range rover, I live in a nice house alone, I have a gateman, I have a housemaid. I have two well trained dogs..my estate has top security....and I don't hav sense?.....WATCH ME....and truss me, u will come back begging (I PROMISE) wink
hahahahahaha who get money no de talk na their money the talk show me where your money has talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
why are you finding it so hard to accept the fact that you are a broke nigga with empty wallet full of empty promises

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

sense? .hmmmmm....i drive a range rover, I live in a nice house alone, I have a gateman, I have a housemaid. I have two well trained dogs..my estate has top security....and I don't hav sense?.....WATCH ME....and truss me, u will come back begging (I PROMISE) wink
who beg an empty pocket person for money
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

I have empty wallet...really?. I didnt know i was broke..I like people like u
I have a winner in mind on my other thread and I will ask the winner to post payment evidence. Watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
hahahahahaha who get money no de talk na their money the talk show me where your money has talk

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

Exactly...it clearly shows your financial level..u say who get moiney no dey talk...corrřrrect? Obi cubana, davido, dangote, wizkid, e money, cubana cheif priest....don't they all talk there wealth. There are levels to everything but unfortunately, it will not make sense unless u have moiney. I rest my case. Laters wink
you see why I say you be small pikin you don't have sense when you grow up let talk for now try to grow up

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by FashionCapital(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
i finished my service not quite long and I need money to add so as to establish myself as a fashion designer. Even though I don't have enough money to get a shop, I plan to get a mannequin so as to work from home..if you can help assist me so I can add money and get the mannequin I will be so happy. It is not easy staying idle as make depression no set in...I have applied for work life mad no feedback. This is the link to my previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7382365/journey-fashion-designer.... thanks so much
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
you see why I say you be small pikin you don't have sense when you grow up let talk for now try to grow up

OK dumbo. Bye smiley
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Tokskob2008: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
Nice!!!
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

OK dumbo. Bye smiley
you are more than a dumbo.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
you are more than a dumbo.

U don't giv up..do u. I called u a dumbo...its a compliment. Google humpty dumpty if it helps.

Am Done talking. I urgently need to make 300k before 5pm today.
Am out. PEACE smiley
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by slan87(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Samdal post=117860036]I have a request i have been begging from God
Just 10 genuine people please[/quote/

May God grant all your heart desires & your prayers will never go in vain. Stay blessed
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lima98(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
DaddyCK:

U don't giv up..do u. I called u a dumbo...its a compliment. Google humpty dumpty if it helps.

Am Done talking. I urgently need to make 300k before 5pm today.
Am out. PEACE smiley
and I say you are more than a dumpo you see why I keep calling you a child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? / Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.