Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49158 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AK481(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

That's if the father don't show up on his graduation day as a medical doctor to claim him

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by lilyheaven: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Exactly, he is just hurting his soul
Enimin:

Yeah the more reason they need to address the issue immediately
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Slurity(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?
YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE. YOU DON'T NEED THE TEST IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU DID NOT ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION OF( WHAT IF THE RESULT IS NEGATIVE? ) This truth you know now that you want to keep to yourself is a fire. It has to consume something whether you cover it or you open it. It's either it consumes your own soul, the child, or your wife or the family . This is what the elders mean when they say .... what you will not eat, don't smell it.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Beverlyjean(f): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
clemskay:

Not outrightly correct,
As long as a good man still cheats, a good woman doea it better.. The fact that she cheated doesn't mean she doesn't love d man.
Do u know if the man is impotent but d woman wanted to save her marriage? Remember the man said he has been married for 5 years.

Thats a pure lie.... men and women are not the same mentally.... men can cheat without attachments....women cheat with attachments...

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by GistFullGround: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
The guy has no good job, hence he is afraid to lose the adulterous wife!

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Amumaigwe: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
emerged01:

Bro,if your story true and you love your wife,It is a secret you will have to deal it either till when the boy grow up or forever.
If a man want life to keep smiling on him,all he needs is a good wife. A good wife doesnt mean she will be perfect.
The decision is yours. Whatever the decision you are going to make consider yourself and your children.

You mean the OP has a good wife? Any wife that removes her pant for another man can kill the husband without second thought if the circumstances demands so. Do you wish such a good wife for yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Wande22(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.
you no mention manipulative twister
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by esere826: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Maynman:

That’s not an excuse, how can you double date when you are in relationship?
How many people do we know she is “double dating” and having unprotected sex with, hook up girls can also claim double dating.
And before they married, wasn’t she a fiancée?, how is she single then?

People don’t manage beaten that’s why there’s a name for it called “domestic abuse”.
Women marry up, so if your wife is marrying a poor person, she has ulterior motives.
Some manage a dull one like the OP, they need someone to take care of their child.
The man should manage his wife being a hoe, because she won’t stop bringing an illegal child home abi

The worse thing you can do for yourself is marrying a a single mother or raising another person’s child.
Weigh your happiness that your wife cheated and brought a Bastard home? How does that work?
Is it the cooking that’s giving the “happiness”, because as we see, we have many people that’s sharing OP wife

You shouldn't call someone wife a LovePeddler. It's impolite.

You have female relatives. You wouldnt want anyone calling them whores even if it was true would you?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Doctortest: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
I no dey get time to advise fool
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Sirlancelot(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't mind the guys here,most of them are kids.Just follow your heart.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by JustAndy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na you really get problem not your wife, so now advice is on what you want us to do for you �
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Maynman: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
esere826:

You shouldn't call someone wife a LovePeddler. It's impolite.

You have female relatives. You wouldnt want anyone calling them whores even if it was true would you?

Call them what they are.
If you had family relatives that are killers, won’t you call them Murderers?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Coolguy34(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
More reason why I monitor my GF's messages once I notice dirty or cheating I'll quit..

I no get time to dea stress myself mentally.

If anyone is interested in reading your partner's WhatsApp messages directly on your phone check my signature for my number and text me on WhatsApp I'll teach u for a little token
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by RZArecta(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

you have to let her know you know and ask if the child's father knows. Worse things have happened in many marriages and they've survived. Babies have been switched at hospitals also and if by any chance your wife is as good as you say she is, I say you forgive her if she shows remorse because you'll gain a loyal woman for life and good women are scarce outside now
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ObedOkoro: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you dont have the intention of confronting your wife, you wouldn't have done the DNA.

Trust me if you dont iron this now that it's tender, it will hurt you for the rest of your life.

The same way you carried the DNA in a low key, use the same way and confront your wife. Dont shout at her or do anything rash. Just talk to her about it amicably.

If she finally agree, tell her you want to make it family secret and don't ever to talk her about it again even if you guys have any issue...Dont discard the child, take the child as yours, as he's now your step-son.

Remember A step father is a father that decide to step up.
You are not a weakling but a man

Meektunz:

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by noskcid(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

What if she’s playing the role of a good wife because of what you just discovered?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by vikstandon(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Baba don't confront her... The owner of the land owns everything on it.

Train the Child...Be close to the Child.
Never show any ill-feeling towards that Child.
No man can claim the Child if you accepted the Child.
The Child also would not accept any man who comes claiming to be the father tomorrow if you stand in as the father.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
maasoap:

He simply raised the woman's wickedness to power 2. I can't do such

I feel its better than ending the marriage and sending or sending the child away....

I think the man treated the case as the child is innocent ... but doesnt mean he should share in his property....
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by unyted(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
OP, you married a deceptive woman. The emotion you are attaching to this case is really annoying. She cheated on you while married which in itself is a ground to send her packing. She pushed another man’s pregnancy and child to you, yet you are claiming you love her- what sort of useless love is that? Do you have self worth at all?

You are a big disgrace to the men fold. There is no thing like love here. Confront her with the DNA result ASAP! As some people already mentioned she MOST LIKELY is still fucking the father of your first child.

Send her packing, cut your losses, return the child to the father, and move on. Don’t be unfortunate in life. Why would you keep this bullshit to yourself? Tell her relatives and yours about this, and send her out of the house - Divorce is the way out!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.

Just like my ex. But he has strong feminine traits anyway.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by unyted(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=ObedOkoro post=117898810]If you dont have the intention of confronting your wife, you wouldn't have done the DNA.

Trust me if you dont iron this now that it's tender, it will hurt you for the rest of your life.

The same way you carried the DNA in a low key, use the same way and confront your wife. Dont shout at her or do anything rash. Just talk to her about it amicably.

Remember: This is for your mental health.

———————————————————————

Why should he handle this amicably? Is this child’s play? This situation requires aggression. We have lots of weak men nowadays. Do you know what marriage entails? How on earth would a married woman get pregnant for another man? I can’t just comprehend this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by johnabumere: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Idiot...how do we know if the other children are yours....weak identity...they should block this idoit from nairaland
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by otis3(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
My opinion many people here both male and female don't even really know if their father was the real dad bastards are everywhere, so if this story is real, I'm sure it takes maturity to handle it....you need to weigh the everything in your marriage and make a decision that suit your marriage not what people here are dishing out to you.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by benratigan3(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
So wetyn u come want make we do

What best defines a simp.
Op know this and know peace
The father of that child is still banging your wife till date
Abeg leave the fool alone.
Your last line says it all
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by unyted(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
johnabumere:
Idiot...how do we know if the other children are yours....weak identity...they should block this idoit from nairaland

Exactly. His attitude is annoying. A whole man behaving like a teenager. He lacks self worth!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Palharry77: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bros ,what if the real father is aware of his seed in her before you got married to her,then now is the best time to discuss with your wife,what will happen in 10yrs to come should happen now.earlier the better
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by emerged01(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Amumaigwe:

You mean the OP has a good wife? Any wife that removes her pant for another man can kill the husband without second thought if the circumstances demands so. Do you wish such a good wife for yourself?
Did you read his post? He said his wife is a good wife.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

You have made up your mind so stick with her.

Not that there is a guarantee of a better one out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by emerged01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Maynman:

What makes a good wife?
I replied him base his post not what I should have done.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by esere826: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Maynman:

Call them what they are.
If you had family relatives that are killers, won’t you call them Murderers?

With all due respect sir. I'll respond for the sake of impressionable minds reading this.

You don't call women whores to their faces or say that about someone's woman (mum, wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister) to their hearing.
It's just like you don't call a child a bastard to their face or to someone associated with them.
Even someone that is very short, disabled etc should not be talked to that way in their hearing or the hearing of their loved ones without applying some caution.

It has nothing to do with facts. Just simple wisdom and duty of care.
Very different from calling a murderer what they are in certain circumstances. You'd need to ponder on the nuances.

But wishing you the best if you insist.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Talk2tuns: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Beloved, you've taken a bold step in finding out the about the real father of the innocent boy, but please go further by peacefully calling her notice to tour your finding. Please peacefully resolve this issue between yourself without involving the third party. But I advise let father of the boy have him.
You're free to continue with her in marriage since she's a good wife.
Please open up so that you will not die before your time in silence.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by sexuential: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Pls how did u go about the test, how much does it cost and which state and hospital/lab offers this service

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.